If your Apps on Mac Book Get Stuck, then Follow our Post, Here we Provide the 5 Best Methods to Force Quit Mac from Stuck or Not Responding Apps on Mac OS X. Let’s read more to know How to Force Quit on Mac. Here learn How to Clear Cache on MacBook Application Support. Hello Happy to see you all through this new topic and I consider the topic is a way to contact you guys and I will explain in an easy way that normal people with minimum knowledge can solve the issue with the help of this article.
Warm wishes to all the blog seekers. Hope each and everyone is doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to. Ha-ha Sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day and let me crack your confusion. Here the topic is about the 5 Best Ways to Force Quit a Stuck Application in Mac OS X.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 5 Best Methods to Force Quit Mac when Stuck App on Mac OS X
Description of Stuck Application in Mac OS X?
Hello Readers, Today we are going to discuss How to Force Quit Mac a Stucked App on your Mac in different ways. Everyone Well Know that the MacOS and OC X are Most Popular Operating Systems around the world. But sometimes the Apps on your Mac Computers will get stuck due to lots of technical issues Also there are many people are failed to Force Quit Mac from that App Normally.
In my Knowledge, this Issue mainly Occurs due to Mac’s CPU over Load or Memory Full and Apps still loading Data. While In case if your App Get Stuck on Mac Device, then Don’t worry Because we always come up with some easy and Cool Tricks to Force Quit Mac From Stuck App on Mac, So just follow the Below methods on Mac and then Boost-up the speed of your Device. After following the given methods you can do Mac Force Quit.
- Fix Error Code 43 Mac
- iTunes Could not Connect to this iPhone an Unknown Error Occurred 0xe8000015
- How to Fix iTunes Error 9039 and 11571
- Why the Default Gateway is Not Available Keep Happening on Windows 10
- How to Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Error in Windows 10
5 Best Methods to Force Quit Mac when Stuck App on Mac OS X
- In this method, you just Press the “Command+Option+Escape” keys on your Mac Keyboard.
- After pressing those Keys at the same time, it shows a “Force Quit Application” window on the screen.
- I think this is one of the Easiest ways because it gives the solution to the “App not Responding on Mac” issue within seconds,
- Now just select the Apps which are crashed or Stuck on your Mac Computer.
- Then click on the “Force Quit” button from the bottom bar of the window screen.
I think this method is more than enough to Force Quit on Mac. If this method didn’t work on your end, then try the below-given method.
The Activity Monitor to Force Quit Mac App
- Activity Monitor App is a Utility Tool, a Kind of Task Manager Tool on Mac Book, which lets to Force Quit on Mac App of any Stuck or Frozen Apps.
- Also, this App shows Accurate Information about the Current status of Running Apps details like CPU, Memory, Disk and Network usage, etc on your Mac Device.
- You can Access this Hidden Tool from the below steps.
- From your Dock, Open the “Finder” >> then Navigate to Applications >> where find the Utilities then Click on it >> After Double click on “Activity Monitor” Option.
- Once the Activity Monitor App Opened, then simply find and Select the Stucked or Frozen Apps.
- After clicking on the “Quit” Button, That’s it Now the Apps closed Successfully.
I think here in this method you can easily learn How to Force Quit on Mac for sure. If this method also didn’t work on your end, then try the below-given method.
- How to Downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 Without Losing Data
- Steps to Find My iPhone
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- How to Fix Antimalware Service Executable High CPU Usage
Use Apple Menu to Force Quit
- “Use Apple Menu” is yet Another Useful Way to Force Quit Frozen Apps on OS X Devices.
- While you can access this “Apple Menu” in two successful Ways, the First one is Keyboard Short Cut can Method. where you and the Press the “Command+Option+Escape” Keys at one to Access the Menu.
- In the second Alternate method, Just Click on Apple Logo from your Mac Book Menu Bar and then simply Get access to Apple Menu.
- Once the Apple Menu Opened, Simply Choose the “Force Quit” Option.
- The Quit menu shows the Running Apps on your Mac, where you just Choose the Not Responding App and Click on Force Quit.
This method will help you to know How to Force Quit an app on Mac. If this method also didn’t work on your end, then try method 4.
Another Keyboard Shortcut Method
- This is another Easiest Way, Here you just Press the “Command+ Option+ Escape+ Shift” Keys at Once.
- if you hold the above-mentioned Keys for a few seconds. then all the Apps that are not running perfectly on Mac Device will be closed.
- This is a Very Powerful Process and which closes all Running Apps, so Please note that you can use this Method only you want to Mac Force Quit Applications.
Force Quit Mac App from The Command Line Method
- If the above-given methods still not working on your device, then follow the command line process to kill unresponsive Apps.
- But Before entering into this process, you’ll need to Determine the Apps Process ID (PID).
- You can easily find the Apps PID value from Activity Monitor App. And those numeric values are listed on the PID Column list So you can Note the Numeric value of the Particular App you want to Close.
- Now Open the Command Terminal and type (Kill-9 App PID) on Box.
- Press the Enter Key to Kill the not responding App on your Mac OS and OS X Device.
These are the most Methods to fix the issue of “5 Ways to Force Quit a Stuck Application in Mac OS X?” that will help you and the users to know about the methods to solve the error and a normal minimum knowledge is enough to solve the issue by just following the instructions given by this article.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1) Is it safe to Quit Mac Forcefully?
Answer: When the application got stuck in Mac, you have to quit it forcefully.
Question 2) Do I need any third-party Application to Quit Mac Forcefully.
Answer: Maybe needed depends on the criticality.
Question 3) Can I fix Mac Error code 43 on Mac devices?
Answer: Yes you can fix it easily.
These are the most and frequently asked questions by the huge no of users and answers are given by the varied range of most experienced people and also with my own experience. So the answers are more valid and accurate. If still there are queries then feel free to ask by dropping the doubt into your comment box.
That’s it My Dear Readers, these are the Best 5 Methods to Force Quit Mac Frozen App on your Mac, you just Follow all the above methods and then Find the Solution compactable for your Mac. We hope you enjoyed this post, In case if you found any issues with the above Methods then simply Leave a Comment Below.
This article mainly concludes you How to Force Quit Mac Stucked Apps and I am providing you 5 Best methods to Force Quit a Stuck Application in Mac OS X. If any method not working on your end, then try any of the 5 methods above which may definitely work. If you know any other method, leave a comment and let us know the extra methods to Force Quit Mac.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by dropping a comment about your query I will show the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have the greatest day in your life. So feel free to ask any queries just ask them without any hesitation I will allow you to overcome that situation.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.