Warm Welcome Geeks…!! Are you facing issues in backing up and restoring saved pages in Opera Mini then you are in the right way to clear all your problems.
We know Opera Mini is the lightest and one of the fastest Browsers available in the market. The best thing about it is the built-in AD Blocking Tool and Optimized Search Engine that enables a smooth browsing experience. Despite all these advantages, Opera Mini lacks in portraying saved content after resetting your device. Yes, unlike other hierarchy Browsers it fails to do so.
Moreover, developers of Opera are trying hard to inculcate the advantage of saving without any point of compromise in size and performance. Apart from that, what do we have to do in the current situation to back up our saved pages? Well, chill out! The methods are described below.
- Download Cydia Cracked Repos 2022
- Why Can’t Find Starz App on Samsung TV
- How to Watch Netflix in VR Oculus Rift
- Download Old IPA
Content Include on This Article
Methods To Backup And Restore Saved Pages In Opera Mini:
The best and only method in current practice is mentioned below. Well, you can even exchange ideas in the comment section if you find anything better.
As far as considered, ES file explorer is one such application that is an important tool that enables Backup. In addition to that, it’s handy to use and contains inbuilt cleaning sources to erase all your cached data effectively.
Yes, of course, you can even check for file details in brief. Above all, it’s the best file managing tool and is available free in the Market. However, there’s an issue with downloading it. Well, the application got banned recently in India and other countries because of safety concerns. Therefore, you can’t find the application in Play Store.
Apart from that, you can download the application from other third-party sources. Yes, these sources are safe to use and you can see a huge number of users accessing them. Even you can use VPN for better user use of it.
(Note: kindly, please be careful about the application and use it at your own risk. You can even check the articles related to the ban of Es File Explorer to get some idea behind the reason.)
#1. Use System Root Explorer:
- First, download the ES File Explorer application from Play Store or other Third-party sources as per your country status. Well, use VPN for better progress.
- Now, after successfully downloading the application, install it and you can check the application in Home. Launch it!
- Moreover, you can able to see the ES file explorer user interface or Homepage and kindly click on the 3 dotted stacks at the top of the interface.
- Furthermore, now check for Root Explorer and enable it by tapping on it. It’s usually seeming like a toggle switch.
- After completing the above process, it’s time for Backup. Kindly, observe the methods.
- Next, jump to Local Files (Internal Storage) and then make click on Data.
- After opening Data, again tap on Data in it and choose Opera. mini.native, yes, it’s the Storage folder for Opera Mini. All your Opera cached data and other hidden file sources are available in it.
- After clicking on it, now choose Files then go for Saved Pages.
- Yes, you can able to find all your saved content there.
(Note: The most important thing is you need to root your device before switching to the Root Explorer. Without rooting the methods fail to process and end there. Make sure that you are using a better Rooting method for your device.)
- After finding all your Saved Content, kindly copy and paste them to other external sources of memory.
- Well, if you are Resetting your phone then never paste it into Internal storage.
- Now, go through all your resetting processes, and after booting, install again Opera Mini and Es File Explorer to start the backup process.
- Above all, check for the Saved Pages that you have stored in an external source of memory and copy it.
- Now, go to Local Files and make tap on Data.
- Again, click on the Data and open com.opera.mini.native, now move to Files and paste all your copied content there. Well, you can create a folder that resembles the Saved Pages folder in Opera Mini.
- After completing all the above-mentioned processes, you can check for the Saved stuff.
#2. Use Titanium Backup:
Well, this Titanium backup is another best option that helps you to back up and restore saved pages in opera mini on your Android device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to install Titanium backup on your Android device.
- Now make sure to accept the root permission for the Titanium backup.
- After that click on the ok option to clear all the first-time messages.
- Now from the all-available options make sure to select the backup or restore option for the Opera mini.
- As we are restoring the opera mini pages make sure to select the opera mini option by scrolling down.
- Then click on the opera mini option to open all the special features of the opera mini.
- Now make sure to swipe to the left and select the backup properties option.
- Finally, click on the backup option and wait for some time until the Titanium backup completes all the processes.
- Well, if you want to restore the pages then instead of pressing the backup option make sure to click on the restore option. That’s it.
- How to Get a Free Apple Music Subscription In India
- How to Take Macro Photos with iPhone 13 Pro
- Download Super Impactor
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Is Es File Explorer safe to use?
Recently, Es File Explorer got banned in India and other countries. Well, it’s not a big deal if you use it for once but make that move at your own risk. If we find another best method, you can erase it for sure.
- Can we use Bookmark instead of Saving?
Well, If you Bookmarked any pages you need an Internet or WiFi connection to access all the content and this is not the case for saved pages. Even without any source you can access the stuff and works fine in all cases.
- Can we Back-up Bookmarks in Opera Mini?
Yes, you can make it happen. Just you need to sign in to your Opera account and sync all your stuff to access it. Yes, even after uninstalling it or going through the resetting process, you can access the pages after logging into your Opera account.
- What are the other available browsers that have the advantage over Opera Mini?
Well, you can use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and other popular browsers available in the Play Store. In terms of iOS Safari Browser is best in use.
- Is Rooting your Android Device is best practice?
I don’t think so, rooting your device gives you the power to override administrator settings but you may lack security. Even you can get other issues that down your phone safety. It’s better to undo the action after rooting.
- What are Saved Pages?
Saved Pages is an option available in the Browser, with that thing, you can save your desired content and even can able to share it on other platforms. Yes, it overrides the disadvantages of Bookmark. In some cases, you can access the offline page even when the site gets crashed.
Therefore, by using the above-mentioned method you can access all your saved content more effectively and can restore saved pages in opera mini. There’s another Backing up tool called Titanium Backup which works the same. Of course, you need to root your device. Moreover, we are looking for other best methods without any need for Rooting.
Well, you can share your thoughts regarding the article and poke us in the comment section if you have any other alternate methods. Furthermore, please share the article with all your Geeks for maximum reach, and comment below if you like the article. Thank you for reading the article!
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.