Want to Delete Spotify Account Temporarily or Permanently, Then you got a right place because Here We Tech you How to Delete Spotify premium Account permanently.
Hello, friends, this is your favorite tech guide, Now I’m coming with Another latest Article for Spotify Users. Then if you want to delete Spotify Account permanently or deactivate your monthly paid subscription, And the same you don’t know How to do that Deactivation process, don’t worry just follow the below given steps and easily Delete your Spotify Account because Here we provide a Complete process for Delete Spotify Account Permanently.
Content Include on This Article
What is Spotify?
Spotify is the best music streaming Application for iPhone/iPad/Android and Desktop users while the Spotify gives 30 days free trial period every new user. Once the open trial period is completed when the users need to take a monthly subscription, and The amount of the monthly subscription will be deducted from your linked Credit card.
But In, the case if you decided to Unscricbe or Delete Spotify Account Premium, that is Not straightforward process because the Spotify Arrange Different type of verification in the deactivation process. And another point is the Spotify does not provide any option for Delete Spotify Account or unsubscribing premium Spotify Account on iPhone/iPad device. So we need to Done this Entire Deactivation process on your Windows Desktop Pc or Mac.
Note: There a No Chance to for Delete Spotify Account on your iPhone/IPad device, because the Spotify does not offers any Delete option on mobile devices. So this done this process on your Desktop.
- Desktop PC/Laptop or Mac.
- Good working internet connection.
- Gmail Account, which is linked to your Spotify Account.
- Spotify Account username or Gmail Account name and password.
Delete Spotify Account Permanently or Temporarily
Step 1) First of all, Launch the Chrome or any Browser on your Windows or Mac Computer and Then visit the official Spotify Website for Delete Spotify Account.
Step 2) Now Click on the Log-In button and wait few seconds for Next screen. Once the Page Loaded simply Enter your Spotify Account username and password and log-in to your Account. In case you may forget your password or username merely click on the “forget the username and password option”.
Step 3) After the Log-in into your Spotify Account, Scroll Down the page to the bottom bar and Click on the About option.
Step 4) Now again wait few seconds for New web page open, once the Page Loaded just scroll down and click on the Contact Us button.
Step 5) Next, Choose and Click on the Account option After another new webpage is opened on screen with some Account management options like are given below,
Select the Below given Option for Delete Spotify Account or Cancel Premium Subscription
- If you want to cancel your monthly subscription merely clock on Here.
- “I want to cancel my Spotify premium subscription and switch to Spotify’s free service.
- If you want to delete your Spotify Account permanently, then select the below option from the list.
- “I want to Close My Spotify Account Permanently”.
Step 6) on the Nest screen, Click on the Close Account option. Once You Tapped on that close Account option, you will get five verification stepson screen for Account Deactivation verification.
- Verification step 1. Read the options then Tap on the Close Account blue color Tab.
- Verification step2.Now see and confirm your Details and then Tap Continue option.
- Verification step3. Next, it shows you losing information like a playlist, saved music, etc. merely scroll Down and Tick the Box and then click on Continue option.
- Verification step 4.on the Next screen the Spotify sends a verification link to your Spotify linked Gmail Account, now open your Gmail Account and click on the verification that deactivation link.
- Verification step5.In this step, you get an Account deactivation message.
Step 7) When you are done that five steps successfully, your Account will be automatically deactivating or Deleted After the seven days restore period.
- Note: in case if you want to restore your Spotify Account, when it is possible with In seven days period because the Spotify offers to seven days regain time every Account, After submitting the Deactivation Application. Once the seven days-period is completed, there is no chance to restore your Account, because it will be Deleted After the Delete Period time.
Finally, I Conclude that this Article about How to Delete Spotify Account Temporarily or Pernmetly and with Entire Account Delete Process, you Remove your Spotify Account, in case if you got any Troubles then simply Notify me through a Comment. If you like this Simply share it with your Friends and family members.
This article mainly concludes you How to Delete Spotify Account Temperately & How to Remove Spotify Account Permanently. If you not getting the above methods, then read once more, then try those methods by following each and every step. If you know any other methods to Delete Spotify Account, then share your methods with us, that will be helpful for our user.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com