If you forget your Android Pattern or Pin and not able to get it back, and you totally forget it, then Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b to recover or remove your Android. I think this is the best Pattern/Password Remover which is working perfectly.
Hai friends, I think you all know there are billions of users who are using Android devices throughout the world. Most of the Android users secure their Android devices with the Pattern or Pin. Nowadays some of the Android users are using face recognization as the secure method. This article mainly helps the people who forger their Pattern/Password. Let’s Download Android Multi Tools to Remove Pattern/Password of your Android device when you forget.
- Note: My suggestion to all my users is please try to maintain a daily backup of your Android, then only you never lost any important data when these type of situations happens. Please read each and every step, because if you do anything wrong, then you will be lost all data of your Android device.
Have you ever forget your Android device lock or pattern, If you do, then you have to reboot your Android device which leads to a total loss of your data or you have to contact your Android service provider to change the Lock/Pattern. But after reading this article you can solve this issue of your own. If you don’t have any hope and your only choice is to factory reset of your Android Phone, then Android Multi Tool For PC is a solution for your problem.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b on Windows PC/Laptop:
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools are software which can remove your Android device Pattern/Password when you forget. Actually, Android Multi Tool does this work from PC/Laptop. Despite being a pattern unlocker there are tons of features available on this Android Multi-Tool. For Example, you can reset your Android device by the single click from your Windows PC/Laptop and you can wipe all your date with the help of Android Multi-Tool. The name itself describes this is the tool which can use for multi-purpose.
- Note: Android Multitool makes it a lot easier to decompile/recompile software + jar frame documents. You could even sign on your Apk simply by clicking on a button.
Most of the time Android Multi Tool assists you to reset your Android phone PIN/Password/Pattern Lock. You can also reset your forgotten Gmail ID and you can also check the status of your Android devices. Likewise, Android Multi Tool does many interesting this which you even can’t expect from this tool. You can do all the things which I provided in the above is by a single click from your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Android Multi Tools Software.
- Windows Vista, Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
- The USB Cable to connect your Android device to Windows Computer/Laptop.
- The main requirement to function this software is ADB and Fastboot drivers must be installed on your notebook or desktop computer.
- Need some storage space on your Windows PC/Laptop to Download this Software.
- Active internet connection needed to Download Android Multi Tools.
About Android Multi-Tool:
|Name:||Android Multi Tools|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Windows Vista|
|Downloads:||More than 90000|
|Update Date:||June 14/2019|
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b on Windows PC/Laptop:
Here in this article, I am going to give you the Direct link to Download Android Multi Tools on Windows Computers or PC/Laptop. After Downloading and Installing Android Multi Tool on Windows you can simply Unlock or remove PIN/Pattern/Password of your Android device when you have forgotten. Multi-tool allows you to remove the lock of your apparatus in a couple of clicks.
Before going to know How to use Android Multi Tools to remove your Android device Lock when you have forgotten. let me tell you some interesting features about this app which will let you know Whether to Download Android Multi Tool or not. I can surely say that after reading features you can feel like you are going to Download one of the best Android device Password Unlocker.
Features of Android Multi Tools:
The Best feature I can say from my bottom of my heart is that you can Unlock any Android device when you have forgotten the Pattern/Password/PIN Lock. You just need to have a PC/Laptop.
- Check Device: You can check your Android device status with the help of Android Multi Tool
- Reset Face/PIN Lock: You can Rest Face or PIN Lock of your Android device when you have forgotten.
- Fast Reset Face/Gesture Lock: You can Reset Face or Gesture Lock of your Android device when you have forgotten.
- Reset Gmail: When you have forgotten your Gmail Account User name and Password, you can reset your Gmail and Google account with the help of this Android Multi-Tool.
- Wipe Data: You can wipe all the Android data by a single click. This feature will help you to erase all your data and you’ll have to start from scratch.
- Reboot: This feature allows you to Reboot your Android device into normal mode without the need to press Power Button.
- Check Device On Fastboot Mode: Actually, you have to Install Fastboot driver to connect your Android device to Fastboot Mode. Which means you can check your device’s connection status in its Fastboot Mode.
- Wipe Data Cache/Cache On Fastboot Mode: You can erase all your Data and Cache on Fastboot Mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: You can Exit Fastboot Mode by a single click and you can reset your Android device.
- Go To Command Prompt: This feature allows you to exit Multi Tools and go back to the normal command prompt.
- Software Info: You can check your Android Software information on your PC/Laptop.
- Hardware Info: You can also check your Android Hardware information on your PC/Laptop.
How to Use Android Multi Tools on Windows PC/Laptop:
- Note: Android Multi Tools require the Android SDK to function correctly. So before you are going to Download and Install Android Multi Tools, you have to Download Android SDK. Click on the below link to Download Android SDK.
>> Step 1) After downloading the Android SDK, Install Android SDK carefully.
>> Step 2) After Installing Android SDK, Download Android Multi Tools on Windows PC/Laptop from the above given links.
>> Step 3) Now you have to enable USB Debugging on your Android device to allow the process without any error pop-ups. Follow the below steps to Enable USB Debugging.
“Settings” >> “Allow USB Debugging” >> “Click on OK” >> “Enable USB Debugging“
>> Step 4) After allowing the USB Debugging to connect your Android devices to the Windows PC/Laptop with the help of high-speed USB Cable.
>> Step 5) Now check whether your Android device is connected to PC/Laptop or not by checking the device status on your Computer icon.
>> Step 6) Here you have extracted the Android Multi Tools ZIP file which you have downloaded recently on your Windows Computers.
>> Step 7) Now navigate to the Extracting files, there Click on Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe file and Run it as administrator.
>> Step 8) One you have Run that Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe file as Administrator, you will get pop-up terminal which has a different option which looks like in the below image.
- Note: Be careful while selecting the options, If you choose the wrong option that may lead your data loss. For Example, selecting number 5 or 8 will erase all the information on your mobile phone.
Things you Need to know While Using Android Multi-Tool:
As I said earlier while using Android Multi Tools you have to know each and everything about this Working Terminal. Let’s read more to know More about the Android Multi Tools.
Actually, when you Install Android Multi-Tool on your Windows PC/Laptop you will get a terminal pop-up like the above.
- If you Enter 1, you can Check your Android device status.
- When you have Enter 2, you can Reset Face/PIN Lock of your Android device from PC/Laptop when you have forgotten.
- If you Enter 3, you can Reset Face/Gesture Lock of your Android device from PC/Laptop when you have forgotten.
- When you have Enter 4, you can Reset Gmail and Google Account when you have forgotten. Most of the times, people wrongly enter Gmail ID and lost them.
- If you Enter 5, you can Wipe Data of your Android device from PC/Laptop by single Click. While entering this option make sure you have taken the backup of your Android device.
- When you have Enter 6, you can Reboot your Android device from Windows Computer without pressing the button of Android devices.
- If you Enter 7, you can Check Device On Fastboot Mode which means you can check your Android device status in its Fastboot Mode.
- When you have Enter 8, you can Wipe Data Cache/Cache On Fastboot Mode from PC/Laptop by a single click.
- If you Enter 9, you can Exit Fastboot Mode from your PC/Laptop by a single click.
- When you have Enter 0, you can Go To Command Prompt.
- If you Enter S, you can Check your Android software information like EMI Number and USSD Number from your PC/Laptop.
- When you have Enter H, you can check your Android device Hardware information.
- If you Enter R, you can Report/Contact them directly.
- When you have Enter D, you can directly do Driver Download.
- If you Enter E, then you can get Help from them.
- When you have Enter O, then you can donate to the Developer directly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Do I need to pay to Download Android Multi Tools?
Answer: Nope, Android Multi Tools is freeware where you don’t need to pay a single penny.
Question 2) Is it safe to use this app to remove Lock?
Answer: It is 100% safe and more than 50000 people give a positive review of this app.
Question 3) Can I do Rebooting of my Android device?
Answer: Yes, you can do most of the Android device problems with this Tool.
I think whatever I provide is all enough to understand everything about the How to Unlock or remove Android device Pattern/PIN/Password when you forget. Android Multi Tools is the only software which can fix your problem when you forget your device lock. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family who is also facing the same issues.
This article mainly concludes you How to Download Android Multi Tools on Windows PC/Laptop to Remove/Unlock Android Device Password/Pattern/PIN. If you face any problems while following this article, then share your query with me. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query. Don’t forget to follow each and every step which I provided above while using Android Multi Tools.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com