If you want to Translate English into The Farsi language, then Download Behnevis For MS Word. You can copy the converted text into Farsi for sure.
According to the latest survey, Farsi is an incredibly spoken language in the states of Afghanistan and Iran. You need an online converter to translate English into the Farsi language, and Behnevis is growing fastly in today’s digital world to change English content in the Farsi language.
Like the highest language conversions, translating English to Persian may now be done rapidly online or with an easily downloadable tool from the Internet. There are many online resources that you may use when translating from English into Farsi language.
Behnevis is possibly the most valuable tool that you can search online as it permits you to convert English text to Persian online without character limitations. You can download a toolbar from Behnevis that you may add to your preferred browser so you can translate English content to Farsi without visiting their official website.
Content Include on This Article
Behnevis is Farsi Keyboard & Editor, and it is a free software app from the System Preservation subcategory, part of the System efficacy category. Behnevis translates English text written with Latin letters to Persian. It is generally known as Latin to Farsi transcription.
Whenever you like, you can change up to a maximum of 500 per demand. Though, there is no limit on the character of the request you send. You will not be able to convert when you can create multiple requests for translation when you are out of the daily limit.
It translates the Pinglish or Finglish to the Persian language without having an Internet connection. It can convert the content after pressing the Space key. The Behnevis uses classy algorithms to generate exact results. It operates as an “Add-on” to 32-bit MS Word software running on Windows.
With this Behnevis app, you can translate Persian written phonetically with an English keyboard (such as-Salam), called Pinglish or Finglish, to Persian verbal script. Behnevis not connected with any religion or political team.
- It can work offline and in real-time: every word is translated into Farsi instantaneously after you type it.
- It displays a substitute list of translations for each input word. You can also submit emails and text messages (SMS) from the Behnevis app.
- You can find the News, Web, Music (iTunes), and Videos (YouTube) in Farsi.
- Keep in mind the last text entered so you can restart working on it after returning to the app. It operates in both Landscape and Picture modes.
- You can convert and view Persian words in the dictionary with an online conversion combination.
- The conversion only takes a few seconds and permits up to 500 characters to convert into one request.
- You can copy the converted content and then share them on social media like Twitter, Facebook, or email it to your family or friends.
- The system uses machine-language tools to bring together several cutting edge methods. Artificial intelligence (deep learning), web APIs, big data, and cloud computing make high-quality conversions.
- This English to Persian text conversion is free. You can use our conversion tool for both individual and commercial purposes.
- Many stickers updated from time to time with the latest versions, and it also comprises Edit tools like Copy, Selects, Paste, and Cut.
- It is secure and respectful to applicant privacy, no use to your contents, no permission needed for files or archives.
- The virtual keyboard is working accurately, like a standard keyboard. It seems that your screen needs to be functional, without interfering on real estate.
How to Download Behnevis?
You need to note that this program is only appropriate for Windows. At the time of purchasing Behnevis for MS Word, twenty additional certificates will send to you with a symbol that will use inside Iran. By submitting this symbol to your family, friends, and associates in Iran, you can see infinite writing of this program:
- First of all, go to the official website that is behnevis.com and hit on the “Download Behnevis for MS Word” tab.
- The program operates in MS Word 2007, 2003, or 2010 (only 32-bit, not downloaded in 64-bit Office).
- If Office is not working on your PC, you can download the trial edition (60 days) for free.
- If you do not have Windows Vista or 7, you have to add Persian typing to your Windows. Here is how to do it in your Windows system after installing Behnevis.
Start Operating On MS Word 2010, 2007 or Later
- To start with Behnavis plugin, first, operate Microsoft Word. Within a few minutes, the name “Behnavis” will display at the end of the strip names.
- Pressing on this option will show the bar matching to the script.
Started Operating At MS Word 2003
- To start with Behnavis plugin, first, operate Microsoft Word.
- To get the Behnovis toolbar, you first have to go to the Toolbars section under the View section and then press on the word “Behnavis.”
How to Write Farsi Text using Behnevis?
Behnevis translates Farsi text written with Latin letters to Persian. It generally identified as Latin to Farsi transcription.
- You can enter most Farsi words with the help of the original Latin letter; for instance, you can mention b for letter ب or g for letter گ.
- To enter the rest of Persian words, like ث in تثبیت or ظ in ظاهر first mention the name as usual with Latin letters, such as Tasbit or Zaaher then press on the changed Farsi word.
- After opening the Window, you can correct all alphabets. Your improvement will remain in Behnevi’s memory from that moment.
- To enter two=parts words, use – in the middle. For instance, علینژاد =ali-nezhaad، نوآوری = no-Avari, فوقالعاده = Fogh-Alaadeh.
The Behnevis Keyboard and Editor have gained a lot of popularity, and it is a simple yet efficient interface. We have listed two best methods to start operating on MS Word 2007, 2010 or Later or MS Word 2003. If you have any recommendations, please share it with us with the help of the comment section below, and don’t forget to like and share it on Facebook with your family and friends.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com