If you want to UnJailbreak your iOS 9.3.3, then Download Cydia Eraser on iPhone/iPad to UnJailbreak your iOS 9.3.3. Cydia Eraser is the best UnJailbreak tool that helps Jailbreak users to UnJailbreak their iDevices. Here you can also Download Non-Jailbreak Cydia Store for free.
Read More to UnJailbreak iOS 9.3.3 With Cydia Eraser:
If you want to unjailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 Running iPhone or iPad device without iTunes Software, Then it can Only be Possible with Cydia Eraser Tweak Because the Eraser is mainly Designed and Developed for removing Unthreaded Jailbreak from our iDevices. And you can Download and install this utility Tweak onto your iPhone, or iPad from the preinstalled Cydia store and unjailbreak any iDevice with free of cost.
Cydia Eraser is a Utility Tool for Jailbreak communities that gives a Chance to Unjailbreak your iPhone or iPad without the iTunes IPSW file Install. Where Apple stops signing of old iOS versions, which means iTunes requires an IPSW file for unjailbreak. But This Latest launched Cydia Eraser did that Unjailbreak without an IPSW file. Download FilzaEscaped to Jailbreak your iDevices.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download Cydia Eraser on iPhone/iPad to Jailbreak Remove
- 2 Install Cydia Eraser on iPhone, iPad | Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without iTunes
- 3 Steps For iPhone, iPad UnJailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Desktop/PC
- 4 Restoring Your iPhone by using iTunes Backup
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Cydia Eraser?
Cydia Eraser is the Most important Tool for iPhone, and iPad Unjailbreak process without iTunes Software, And This Utility Tweak Name was Taken from Cydia Impactor in other words Which were Designed and Developed by great Saurik, the same Developer of CydiaEraser and Cydia Impactor. The Saurik, Released this Tweak is a Free and Open source, you can Get this Amazing Tweak from the Cydia Store free of cost.
The previous version Cydia Eraser will supports iOS 7.1 to iOS 9.3.3 running iPhone, and iPad devices but this Latest version supports iOS 10 also. And the use of this tool is very simple and you can be done this Entire Jailbreak process with a single Tap. Download PP Jailbreak Tool which also helps you to Jailbreak your iDevices.
About Cydia Eraser
- Tweak Name: Cydia Eraser.
- Category: Unjailbreak Tweak from Saurik
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3.3.
Some Important Points
- Start this Unjailbreak process with a full battery charger.
- A good internet connection is required for the Unjailbreak process.
- This Tool clean up your iPhone, and iPad Data, so first create a Back up on iTunes.
Download Cydia Eraser on iPhone/iPad to Jailbreak Remove
CydiaEraser is very Useful for iOS Jailbreak Communities because there are Numbers of people stocked on iOS 9.2 to 9.3 and They tried to Unjailbreak their iDevices for the Latest iOS 10 version Update. So You can Get this amazing unjailbreak Tool from the great Jailbreak Cydia store with free of cost. Just Visit the Cydia Then Add the below given Repo source after installing this Tweak onto your iDevice. At the same Launch the Tweak and Unjailbreak your iPhone, or iPad within a single Tap.
- Note: Before starting this Unjailbreak process you may remember some points, first one Create your iPhone Backup on iTunes and the second one is Turn-off the iCloud and Apple Passcodes.
Before going to Install CydiaEraser to UnJailbreak your iOS 9.3.3, let me tell you some interesting things about this app, which may help you whether to use this app or not. Here you can see the Cydia Tweaks for your Jailbroken iDevices.
Salient features on Cydia Eraser
- Cydia Eraser is Done with the Unjailbreak process without the IPSW file.
- The download and install process is very easy, you can get this Tweak free of cost.
- This Tool is very Useful for unjailbreak almost all iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
- the Cydia Eraser Tool is Compatible with iOS 7+/8+/9+/10+.
- Cydia Eraser removes the Jailbreak from your iOs device
- For downloading Cydia Eraser we don’t require any Windows/Linux/Mac Pc.
- For restoring your iPhone or iPad stock version this tool is the best in the market.
- It requires an IPA file to restore your data.
Install Cydia Eraser on iPhone, iPad | Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without iTunes
Steps to UnJailbreak iOS 9.3.3:
- Launch the Cydia store on your Jailbreak iPhone, or iPad device, and wait a few seconds for its complete page loading.
- On the Cydia Store Home screen page, See the Bottom bar and then click on the Sources Icon.
- Now-Again See the Topbar and Click on Edit >> Add Options.
- Now Copy and Paste the Below given Source on that Prompted Pop-up source Window Box.
- Click on Add Source Button, Then Wait a few minutes for the Cydia Eraser Repository Update onto Cydia store Sources.
- Once the Repo Verify and Update Process is complete it will automatically add to the Cydia store Sources list. So Just Reload the Cydia and Again Navigate Cydia Sources Section.
- From the Cydia store Sources List find the CydiaEraser Tweak and Click on that.
- See the Top Bar and then Again Click on Install Button >> Done button.
Steps For iPhone, iPad UnJailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Desktop/PC
Before starting this Process you must Create an iTunes Backup on your Computer Similarly Turn-Off your iPhone, iPad PassCode, and iCloud.
- Open the Cydia Store Tweak and Read that instruction carefully. After Click on the Erase All Data, Unjailbreak Device Button.
- Now you get a small Message pop-up for conforming to This Process, So simply wait for a Pop-up message and Again Click on Erase All.
- Once you click on the That Erase All button, the Cydia Eraser will automatically Start this unjailbreak process within a few seconds.
- The Unjailbreak Process nearly consumes five to ten minutes to wait for your iDevice.
- Once the Unjailbreak process is completed, when it shows a Blank screen with a loading bar. This is a Symbol for IOS setting start-up with an Original mode.
- Now you will see the “Hello” Welcome screen.
- That’s it, Readers, Now you Completed this Un-jailbreak process Completely.
Restoring Your iPhone by using iTunes Backup
- Open iTunes on your Pc.
- Connect your iPhone to it and Enter your password on your device to Open.
- After the connection is made in your iPhone message has been raised to Trust this Computer, then click on Yes.
- After clicking on the Device Summary.
- For restore click on Restore Backup.
- Then it shows the various list of backups that will appear, then choose one from it.
- Now, click on Restore then iTunes starts the restore to your chosen Backup.
- Until restored, your device remains connected to pc.
- When the backup has been done, disconnect the device and Cydia is removed from your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use this app?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe to use this app.
Question 2) What is the function of this app?
Answer: This app erases Cydia and UnJailbreak your Jailbroken iDevices.
Question 3) Can I UnJailbreak other iOS versions too?
Answer: Yes, with the help of CydiaEraser you can UnJailbreak your other iOS versions too. This app supports almost all iOS versions.
That’s it, Readers, we hope this Cydia Eraser Download and Install process and Unjailbreak guide will help you during the Unjailbreaking of your iPhone, or iPad device. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family who want to UnJailbreak their iOS versions. Yalu Jailbreak and PPHelper Tools are the best Jailbreaking tools.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download Cydia Eraser” & “How to Install Cydia Eraser” to UnJailbreak iOS 9.3.3 In case you found any Error or problem simply notify me through a comment. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.