If you are looking for signing and sideloading IPA files to your iPhone or iPad, AltDeploy is the perfect MacOS solution that will include some jailbreak tools, and would not revoke the app certificates. This desktop tool lets you sideload and download all the iOS apps on your devices. You can easily install third-party apps on your device using IPA files. A perfect alternative to Cydia impactor is none other than AltDeploy. So, if you are having your Apple ID credentials, it would work and look the same as Cydia Impactor.
The user will be able to install all the apps quickly and hassle-free. Well, this tool offers astounding features like it saves your Apple ID. So, whenever you will install any app from AltDeploy, you would not need to re-enter it every time. If you want to install or sideload the iOS apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Altdeploy will be the perfect desktop tool you can go for. The user is allowed to use it. IPA file to install any third-party app on the iOS device. A mail-app will be added on with this tool that the client preferences for the app will be enabled.
So, whenever you will be using this app, make sure that you have opened the mail app. There is an AltStore app port behind this tool that the developers have created, and this app allows the IPA signing for certain apps. Well, the app has got the latest update that allows it to work for all IPA files and the Dark Mode in OS X Mojave and above is also supported.
Content Include on This Article
Well, there are certain limitations that this app supports. So, before proceeding further, we would first share them below:
- The current version supports macOS, and you cannot run it on Windows and Linux.
- The user is allowed to install 3 apps at a time.
- The apps that you will install gets expired within a week, so you would need to re-install it with AltDeploy after expiring.
So, guys, this is what AltDeploy exactly is. So, let’s proceed further and see how you can download and install this app on your device.
How to Download AltDeploy?
- You can download the app from the shred links from the websites.
- Open the app, and enable the security settings. For enabling them, go to Settings. Click on Security and Privacy. Enable them.
- Now go to Preferences after running the mail.app
- There you will find the General option. Go to general and switch to manage plugins.
- Now, activate AltPlugin.mailbundle
- And, now, restart the mail.app
Well, this is how you can simply download this app on your device. Well, downloading is not enough unless you don’t know how to use the app. So, let’s move forward and have a look at the steps to use the app.
How to Use AltDeploy?
- Well, of course, begin the app first.
- Connect your iOS device with your mac.
- Now, you will get the options of the IPA file, choose the one that you want to sideload.
- Enter your ID credentials that are required.
- Now, open settings>general.
- Click on the option, Device Management
- For the app you have sideloaded, find its certificate and click on it.
- Now, click on Trust and close settings.
- And now, you are ready to run this app on your iPhone or iPad.
So, guys, these are the steps that you need to follow, to use this app on your iOS device. Well, the steps are simple, and you will not feel any inconvenience.
As I have discussed above, the latest version of this app has published recently. So, let us also introduce you guys with the changelogs.
- You can have multiple Apple Ids.
- It let the user use the correct bundle identifier.
- A fixed app version.
- Added icon
- macOS Mojave 10.14.6 support
- Token caching
These are the changes that the user will get in the latest version of the app. And among all these changes, the multiple Apple IDs feature and the support for macOS Mojave 10.14.6 are the most notable features.
Well, along with the attractive features, the user gets attractive with the icon of apps also. It forces the user to explore it deeply and search for better options. And if we talk about this app, its icon is so beautifully designed, it will get highlighted in your application folder. Whenever you will open your app folder, it will get it highlighted and will look prettier.
Well, if you are using this app as an alternative to Cydia impactor, you must update its version to get more advanced features.
So, guys, this is the complete guide on this app. We hope, you guys liked it. So, download the app right now on your device and start using it. If you face any inconvenience, feel free to ask us. Well, if you are already using this Cydia impactor alternative, you must update its version. You will surely find it better and share your experience in the comment section below.
Well, AltDeploy is an amazing app for you guys to use. Though it supports certain limitations like you can’t use it on Linux or Mac and many more that we have shared above, its astounding features have covered them all. You will surely have a great experience after using it. So, guys, we would now sum up this guide here. Though we have shared everything we felt important, if you have more queries or doubts, you can feel free to ask us through the comment section. And don’t forget to share whether you are happy with changes introduced or not.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com