If you want to know How to get Appcola Install on iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also so want to know how to get Appcola Download For iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak, then you are in the right place to get one of the most popular file managers for iDevices.
Read More About AppCola:
Hai friends, I am back with one more interesting article which helps iOS users to get their much-needed premium apps and games for free. Today in this article I am going to introduce you one great app named Appcola which gives you paid apps and games for free that too Without Jailbreaking. There are a hell lot of third-party apps available on the Om Geeky blog like iCydia, InoCyida and much more, but among then Appcola is somewhat different. Ok, Let’s read more to know How to Download Appcola for iOS on iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak. TweakBox and Panda Helper App Stores are also available here.
- Note: Actually, at first Appcola is available on the Apple AppStore in the name of Lasy Notes which was recently revoked. But this app recently revoked from the AppStore due to some violations. Don’t need to worry about that, here in this article I am going to give you the direct link to Download Appcola iOS.
Before going to Download and Install Appcola on your iDevices make sure you have uninstalled Lasy Notes if you have ever installed on your iDevices. Because both of the apps have the same Bundle ID, where both apps can’t fit on the same iDevices. Day by day Appcola is gaining more popularity due to its continuous growth and continues updates with the new apps and games. Ok, it’s time to know more about this awesome app. You can also Download iHackOS For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download Appcola on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Features of Appcola:
- 1.2 Install Appcola For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
- 1.3 Download & Install Appcola For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- 1.4 Download AppCola For iPhone/iPad on iOS Without Jailbreak:
- 1.5 Fix Appcola Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Appcola?
Appcola is a third-party Appstore that is developed by third-party developers that manage your files, Photos, Music, and Videos which are available on your iDevices. This app work like as AppStore alternative and sometimes you can also feel like Cydia Alternative on your non-jailbroken iDevices. The main work of this app is updating notifications and scanning iDevices frequently to check malware and fixing the flash blank screen problems.
- Important Notice: Appcola is like a manager application that manages your iDevice to customize in your own way. It works like AppStore where you can get paid apps and games also for free. Let’s Download Appcola For iPhone, iPad to get ++ Apps and ++ Tweaks for free.
Appcola works like as an Anti Malware system, where if you Activate it, then it starts continuously monitoring your iDevices to check malware. If it finds any malware or bug, then it starts cleaning malware from your iPhone, iPad. First Appcola available on the in the IPA format, after it fulfills the Apple terms and conditions it is available on the AppStore in the name of Lasy Notes, but after some time, it violates the Apple policies so as usual Apple revoke that Lasy Notes from the AppStore. But in this article, you can get fully modified Appcola.
- Active Wifi network without any interruptions.
- iOS versions like iOS 7 above.
- iDevices like iPhone 5 above.
- No need for Jailbreak required.
- No need for a PC/Laptop.
- Name: Appcola
- Type: Free App Source
- Category: AppStore Alternative or Cydia Alternative
- Updated: 10/10/2019
- Developer: Kingnet Technology
- License Model: Free
- Price: Free
- URL: http://www.appcola.com/
- Compatibility: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/10, iOS
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download Appcola on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
Appcola allows you to know managing update notifications, fixing the flash, perform a system scan, compress large files, clear up the trash, photos, music on your iPhone or iPad on your iPhone. and speed up your device. Use Appcola to speed up your iDevices. After downloading and Installing Appcola you can get paid apps and games for free, ++Apps and Games, Tweaked Apps and Games, Hacked Apps and Games everything for free without the need for Jailbreaking your iDevices. iPA Library For iOS also available in this article which is an alternative to Appcola.
- Warning: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install Appcola) is to help users try out costly apps before they decide to purchase it. If you misuse this app, then you may be held violations from the original App developers, so use this article educational purpose only.
You can differentiate Apple devices in two ways 1) Jailbreaking iDevices and 2) Non-Jailbreaking iDevices, whereas Jailbreaking is the difficult part for every iDevice user due to warranty issues, but after Jailbreaking iDevices they can customize their iDevices with their own wish with the help of Cydia app which comes after Jailbreaking as an in-built AppStore. So after reading the whole article, you can proudly say that you can get Cydia alternative without Jailbreaking your iDevices. Before going to the installation steps of Appcola let me tell you some interesting features about the app.
Features of Appcola:
- Compress images, photos to the size whatever you want without losing the quality.
- Find HD Wallpapers for your iDevices.
- Customize iPhone, iPad with your own wish.
- Set push notifications option for getting the new updates.
- Perform a total device scan to find the malware.
- This app is tested for viruses and Malware from different software, so this app is very safe and free of viruses and Trojans.
- Create personal ringtones to set as caller tunes.
- Manage files of your iDevices.
- Clean UI, user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- This app supports almost all iDevices and iOS versions.
- You can also Download ftOS from this app.
> Method 1: Download Appcola Through AppStore
Install Appcola For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) First of all open AppStore on your iDevices and on the search bar type Wallpaper that I want” or “My wallpaper” and click on the search button.
>> Step 2) After clicking on the search button you will get different results related to the Wallpaper that I want, search for the right one, click on it to start the installation process of Wallpaper that I want to Download Appcola For iOS devices.
>> Step 3) Launch the app which you just now installed, there search for Appcola.
>> Step 4) If you find it click on Appcola to start the installation process.
>> Step 5) After completion of the installation process you can see the AppCola HD icon on the top left which looks like the same as the previous version.
>> Step 6) What are you waiting for? go to the home screen, there you can start using the Appcola app to get paid apps for free.
> Method 2: Install Appcola Through Mojo Installer
Download & Install Appcola For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- First of all Download Mojo Installer from the below link.
- Now Install Mojo Installer by reading the above article, don’t forget to read each and every step to install it without any errors.
- Here open Mojo Installer and navigate to the Packages section, on there search for the Appcola, if you find it, then Click on Appcola(2.1).
- Now you will navigate to the Appcola details page, there click on Install option which is in blue color which looks like in the below image.
- After clicking on the Install option you will get one pop-up there Tap on Install to start the installation process.
- After clicking on Install option in the pop-up you have to use the Date and Time trick to complete the installation process without any errors.
Date & Time Trick: This trick helps you to install Appcola without getting the Unable to Download this app at this Time error pop-up
- Navigate to “General” >> “Date & Time” >> “Change date back to 2012”. (Because before Apple didn’t put any restrictions on their users)
- Here change Date back to 2012 June 11.
- After complete on the installation process go back to Date and Time Settings change the date back to original Date or tick set Automatically option.
- Install Panda Helper on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- Download TweakBox V2 For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
Download AppCola For iPhone/iPad on iOS Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) First of all open your iDevice and check for any software update that is available or not. Follow the below steps to navigate to the Software update place.
“Settings” >> “General” >> “Software Update”
>> Step 2) If any software update is available, then Click on Download & Install button.
>> Step 3) After updating software open Safari browser and then navigate to the below link.
(Simply copy and paste the above link on your Safari browser)
>> Step 4) Now you will navigate to the page where you can Download AppCola, simply click on Download Button.
>> Step 5) I think you will get one pop-up that will say like Unable to Download the app. Ignore everything, simply Tap on Done.
>> Step 6) Here you have to use Data & Time trick to install the AppCola app, follow the below steps to avoid that error pop-up.
“Settings” >> “General” >> “Time & Date” >> “Disable Set Automatically option”.
>> Step 7) Now change Date back to before 2013 September, because Apple couldn’t put any limitation on their iDevices in those days.
>> Step 8) Now again Click on the Download link to start downloading the AppCola.
>> Step 9) now navigate to the home screen of your iDevice, there you can see AppCola Installed successfully.
>> Step 10) When you are trying to open the app, you may face the Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error pop-up.
>> Step 11) You have to trust the app to avoid that error pop-up, follow the below steps to stop Untrusted Error.
>> Step 12) After navigating to the Profile & Device Management section, there you can see AppCola app, simply click on it.
>> Step 13) When you click on the AppCola you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Trust.
>> Step 14) That’s it kudos, what are you waiting for? start using the App Cola on your iDevices without any further error pop-ups.
Fix Appcola Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
You will definitely get Untrusted Enterprise Developer error pop-up when you are trying to open the app, this is all because that Appcola is a third-party app which is not trusted by the Apple developers, so you have to trust the app before you are going to use it. Follow the below steps to use it on your iDevices
- First of all Click on Cancel when you get the error pop-up.
- Now follow the below steps to navigate to the Apps Profile section.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- On the Apps, Profile section Click on Appcola, after that Tap on the Blue Link.
- Finally, Click on Trust to use the app without any further error pop-ups.
What are you waiting for? open the app and start using it without getting any error pop-ups. Start customizing your iDevices as your own wish.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it really safe to use App cola?
Answer: It is 100% safe until you never misuse this app.
Question 2) Do I need to pay for the premium apps which are available on this app.
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny for the app which is available on this app.
Question 3) Is this app revoke?
Answer: Yes, it will revoke when the new iOS update comes, so try to use Anti revoke Profile VPN to stop revoking of the app.
That’s it friends, after reading the whole article, you can surely say that Appcola is the best Manager app for iOS devices. Appcola is the best of the best which controls multitasks on your iDevices. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family.
This article mainly concludes “How to Download Appcola” & “How to Install Appcola” on iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+ For iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak. If you face any errors while using the app or while downloading the app, then let me know through the comments section, I will try my level best to give the better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com