If you want to know How to get GearSystem Download For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to get GearSystem Install on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak, then you are in the right place.
Hi, guys I am back with one more interesting article for the 80’s game lover who loves to play Nintendo games alternatives. Sega System is well known as the Sega Master System is formerly named GearSystem Emulator which is video gaming console which is designed in 80’s era to compete with the Nintendo games (NES). It has only limited gaming library, due to that it is not got that much popularity like Nintendo. NDS4iOS and PPSSPP Emulator are also available here.
- Note: Almost all emulators are revoked from the Apple AppStore, GearSystem also one of those emulators which means you cannot find this emulator on AppStore, don’t worry, here in this article I am going to give you the direct link to Download GearSystem iOS.
For the people who are willing to play their childhood 80’s games, then GearSystem comes with awesome games in it’s the list to full fill your dreams. The creator of the Sega Master system emulator is Ignacio Sanchez, he is also known as the creator and developer of GearBoy Emulator. Ok, let’s read more to know How to Download Sega Master System Emulator For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak which is formerly known as Gear System Emulator. You can also Download Provenance Emulator For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download GearSystem on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Install GearSystem on For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
- 1.2 How to Add Game Roms to GearSystem Emulator:
- 1.3 How to Play Games in Gear System Emulator iOS:
- 1.4 Fix Unable to Download GearSystem App at this Time Error:
- 1.5 Fix Gear System Emulator Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
What is GearSystem Emulator?
GearSystem Emulator named after Sega Master System Emulator which is a video game console which helps you to play 80’s games on your iPhone/iPad that too Without Jailbreaking your iDevices. GearSystem is similar to Sega Genesis Emulator where can easily play Sega Master System Games on your iDevices. I think the Sega Master System is the second most popular 16-bit Emulator which emulates Genesis games.
- Important Notice: Most of Genesis games work with Mega Drive Games, iDos 2 Install games, PPSSPP games list and some remaining Games works with SegaCD, Sega Master System and Sega Mark 3.
Once Sega Gear System emulator is a competitor to the Nintendo emulators, but it didn’t get that much popularity compared Nintendo due to lack of games. But still, there are a hell lot of people enjoy these Genesis games which are available in this GearSystem Emulator.
- Need some space on your iDevices to Download this app.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- No need for jailbreaking iDevices.
- Active Wi-Fi connection.
About GearSystem Emulator:
- Name: GearSystem formerly known Sega Master System
- Type: Video Game Emulator
- Category: Genesis game emulator
- Compatibility: 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download GearSystem on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
GearSystem Emulator works with the smooth interface and best gaming performance compared to other emulators, why because it consumes lesser amount of Ram while playing games on your iDevices. So play any SEGA Master game on your device with Good Quality background Music. Moreover, you can install and use this emulator without jailbreaking your iDevices, let’s read more to know the installation steps of GearSystem Emulator on iPhone/iPad for newer iOS versions. GBA4iOS For iOS is also available for free.
- Warning: Actually, this emulator comes with the plane and clean which means it doesn’t have any games on it. You have to add Roms to play Nintendo games, so Downloading Roms is illegal, so Download them at your own risk, we do not hold any responsibility for any violation of the terms and conditions.
Actually, Sega has two types of gaming systems, those are 1) Sega Master System and 2) Game Gear Emulator. I think both have the same hardware with the only difference being that one was mobile and the other handheld. This article mainly focuses on GearSystem gaming Emulator. Ok, before entering into the installation steps first let me tell you some interesting features about the app.
Features of GearSystem Emulator:
- Good background audio comes with SLD Audio.
- This Emulator Runs smoothly on your iDevices.
- GearSystem supports the External Ram with the file save option and Compressed Rooms.
- You can play almost all Genesis games.
- Clean UI and you can easy to navigate.
- User-friendly app, where you can’t need any coding knowledge to use this Emulator.
- Most popular 16-bit emulator consumes less Ram while playing games.
- You can’t save the game and you can enjoy the multi-game player facility.
- You can Download GearBoy Emulator for free from here.
Install GearSystem on For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) First of all Unlock your iPhone/iPad and open Safari browser and then navigate to the below link.
>> Step 2) Click on the Apps Section.
>> Step 3) Here you can find hell lot of apps list, search for GearSystem. If you find it Click on it to Download Gear System Emulator.
>> Step 4) Here you will navigate to the Installation page, click on Install at the bottom of the page.
>> Step 5) After Clicking on the Install option, again you will get one pop-up, ignore everything Tap on Install.
>> Step 6) Installation process may take some time, wait for it, after that navigate to the home screen, there you can see GearSystem Emulator Installed successfully.
- Install Happy Chick Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- Download GBA4iOS 2.1 For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
How to Add Game Roms to GearSystem Emulator:
Adding Game Roms to Gear System emulator is a very easy process, just follow the below steps to Add Roms.
- Unlock your iDevices and then navigate to the below link from the Safari browser.
- Now on the coolroms website, you can see different categories click on Roms section.
- On the Roms section, there you can hell lot of Roms, search for the Gear System Roms which means Sega Master System Roms.
- Here Click on the any Rom which you want to play and tap on “open in GearSystem“.(Here I am Downloading Sonic the Hedgehog game).
- Now navigate to the Gear System Emulator on your iDevice, there you can see the Game Installed successfully, what you waiting for open the game to play.
How to Play Games in Gear System Emulator iOS:
Compared to other emulators it simply has two buttons, pause button and Control pad to play all the game, check the below image you can have one final conclusion.
The main drawback of this emulator is not having an Auto saving mode. You have to play the game continuously without quitting the game in between and not allow your phone to restart or die since that would restart the game.
Fix Unable to Download GearSystem App at this Time Error:
Sometimes you may face an error like Unable to Download the app at this time, at that type of situations change the date back to something below 2013.
>> Step 1) Navigate to “General” >> “Date & Time” >> Uncheck “Set Automatically” option.
>> Step 2) Change date back to 2013.
>> Step 3) Now start the Installation process, I think you will not get this error pop-up again.
>> Step 4) After completion of Installation process, again navigate back to Date & Time settings, Check the date Automatically again which means put the original date back.
- Note: If you don’t change the date back to the original date after completion of Installation, the emulator may not open on your end.
Fix Gear System Emulator Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
- When you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up while trying to open the app, Click on Cancel.
- Now navigate to the below settings.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- There Click on Gear System app and then Tap on the Blue Link.
- Finally, Click on Trust.
That’s it, friends, What are you waiting for open this awesome emulator to play 80’s games on your iDevices to enjoy all Genesis games that too Without Jailbreaking iOS versions. If this article is good and clear to you then share this article to your friends and family who loves to play their childhood games.
This article mainly concludes “How to Download Gear System Emulator“, “How to Install GearSystem Emulator“. If you face any errors while Downloading and Installing this emulator, then let me know, I will try my level best to give you a perfect solution.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com