If you want to know How to get iAndroid Download For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to get iAndroid Install on iPhone/iPad that too without Jailbreaking then you are in the right place to get one of the most popular Android simulators on your iOS devices
Hello friends, this is your favorite tech guide, here in this Article I will discussing iAndroid Emulator install process, then the iAndroid Emulator is the best working Emulator and this was mainly designed for iPhone/iPad device users. If you are a Big Fan Android platform and tried Run your favorite Apps on iPhone this is the great news for you, now you can Run Your Favorite Amplification on your iPhone/iPad by simply installing this iAndroid Emulator.
- Note: Actually, iAndroid is not available in Apple App Store, but here you can get the direct link to Download iAndroid No Jailbreak iPhone, iPad which is the most popular Android simulator on iDevices to enjoy the Android UI on your iPhone, iPad.
I think everyone knows that the Android platform allows their users to install any tweak or games without paying any a money, and Similarly every Android user can install any tweak without any Restrictions from the Official Google play store or from Android system. If you really want to feel Android UI and Theme on your iDevice, then Download iAndroid Emulator For iOS on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download iAndroid on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
What is iAndroid?
iAndroid is an Android Emulator or Simulator which emulates Android UI on iOS devices. I think many iDevice users always want to enjoy Android features also on their devices, then you can get direct interface on your iDevices, you have to use some simulator which simulates Android UI on iPhone/iPad. So iAndroid is also like a simulator which simulates Android UI on iDevices. I think this is the most popular Android Emulator for iDevices, due to its features it works fine on your end too.
- Warning: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install vShare) is to help users try out to try our Android interface on their iDevices. Never misuse this article, use this article only for educational purpose. Before going to Install iAndroid make sure you take a backup of your iDevice.
Actually, When you are trying to open this app, it may take longer to respond to the app, but when it opens it will go normally. This interface comes like Big clock on the home screen and small icons on the bottom of the screen, You can say it is almost the same like as Android interface. iAndroid comes to fulfill the dream of using Android and iDevices interface at a time. Here importantly I am going to show How to Download and use iAndroid on iPhone/iPad for iOS devices.
- App name: iAndroid.
- Category: Android Emulator.
- Type: Free Android Simulator.
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Pre-Requirements to get iAndroid Download:
- Good working internet connectivity.
- Cydia store which is previously installed on your device.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- iOS versions which are are above iOS 7+.
- Some storage to Download this App.
Download iAndroid on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
we know that iOS is the most popular platform but the main disadvantage in this platform is the user may be required to spend money on Tweaked Apps downloading. But the Android platform offers same tweaked Apps with paying money. So the many iOS device users are becoming a big of Android. So This Cydia tweak turns your iPhone/iPad to a smartphone and allows to Run Android Applications on your device.
- Note: But in other hands the Apple Having many strict rules on their users, so they cannot install these tweaks without Apple permission, in case you may install any Tweak on your Device then the Apple shows a Different type of Errors and these Errors Irritate every iDevice user.
iAndroid Emulator is the best Cydia tweak and which runs the Android Applications on your iPhone/iPad Device without any jailbreak and this Emulator gives a Good interface to every use so make your iDevice as an Android device and Run latest Tweaks without paying a single penny. So it means here you are going to download iAndroid from Cydia. Before going to Installation steps of iAndroid on iOS 7+/8+/9+/10+/11+/12+, let me tell you some interesting features about the app.
Features of iAndroid:
- Run Any Android Device Application on your iDevice.
- iAndroid Emulator is a Non-jailbreak Cydia store Application for iDevice.
- IAndroid Emulator gives a perfect Access on Android World, so turn your iDevice into an Android device.
- No Need spend money for Tweaked Apps install.
- No need to purchase a separate Android device to use the Android interface.
- You can also Download Android apps and games on your iDevices for free.
- Enjoy all the Android features on your iDevices.
- You can Install iAndroid without Jailbreaking your iDevices.
- Clean Android UI which is an integral part of your iPhone, iPad.
How to Install iAndroid For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
Do you want to install iAndroid iOS on your iDevice, simply follow the below steps and make your iPhone to an Android Smartphone?
>> Step 1) iAndroid Emulator App is a latest Cydia tweak, so before going to the process install the “Cydia store” on your device. In case If you have already installed Cydia on your device, simply leave this step.
>> Step 2) once, the Cydia store successfully install on your iDevice, simply Tap and launch it and wait for Cydia store Home Page loading
>> Step 3) Now, Click on the “Manage icon“, it will be seen in Bottom Bar of the Cydia store.
>> Step 4) now you will see three optional icons on the screen, Tap the “Sources” option.
>> Step 5) After that, it shows a previously installed Cydia Repos list Now Add “iAndroid Repo source” by simply Click on the “OK” >>> And then “Add” Option.
Add iAndroid Repo to Cydia:
>> Step 6) Once you clicked on the Add option you will get pop-up Box for “Repo source“, Enter the below-provided source on the Repo Box. Now click the OK option.
>> Step 7) After that return to packages icon and then find the “ModMyi.com” option and open it.
>> Step 8) ModMyi.com offers a lot of latest App repo sources find the “iAndroid repo source” and Hit on that.
>> Step 9) Next, find the “Install” option on the page, it will present in the Top Right corner. And wait a few seconds for the successful install process.
>> Step 10) Once you were Done this Entire without facing any Error, the Emulator is successfully installed on your Device.
>> Step 11) Now launch the App and If you face any Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error Pop-ups then Trust its certificate.
Fix iAndroid Not Working Issues:
I think most of the time when an iDevice user install third-party apps on their iDevices, after when they are trying to open that app, they may get the error like Untrusted Enterprise Developer error. You have to trust the app before you are going to use it on your end. Follow the below steps and Trust the app to avoid that error. After trusting the app you can use iAndroid App without any issues.
- Click on Cancel when you get that Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up.
- Now navigate to the Apps Profile section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Now Click on the iAndroid after that Tap on the Blue Link.
- Finally, Click on Trust to use this app on your end.
Now navigate to your Home screen and open iAndroid and to Run Android Apps on iOS Without Jailbreaking your iDevice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it illegal to use Android on iPhone/iPad?
Answer: No need to worry about that, it is legal to use.
Question 2) Do I need to pay for this Emulator?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny.
Question 3) Can I get premium Android apps for free in this Emulator?
Answer: Yes, you can get some premium Android applications on this Emulator.
That’s it Kudos, I think iAndroid is top Android Emulator For iPhone Without Jailbreaking your iDevices. You can feel the real Android UI on your iPhone, iPad that too without the need of any Jailbreaking. So finally you have Installed Android Emulator For iOS With the help of Cydia. If you face any problems while using this app, then let us know through the comments section.
If this Android Emulator helps you to Run all Android Apps on your iPhone, iPad then share about this awesome iAndroid app with your friends and family. Finally, this article concludes to you two things like “How to Download iAndroid” & “How to Install iAndroid” on iOS 12+, iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+, iOS 7+ For iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com