If you want to know How to get iFile Download and Install iFile on iOS 11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to know How to get iFile File Manager Tweak Install on your iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak and Payment And Then read more to get most popular file manager for your Devices.
Hello Readers, Now we are Coming with another Interesting File Manager Article for Non-Jailbreakers, Named as iFile. Which is a File Manager Tweak allow you to Browse your iDevice system files with some general permissions like Modify or Delete, Copy and Paste within App? Let’s read more to know How to Download iFile For iOS 12+, iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+, iOS 7+ on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- Note: Actually, this app is revoked from the Apple AppStore due to some policy issues, so you can’t get this app on AppStore, so you have to Download it from the third-party sources, so don’t bother about that here in this article you can get the direct link to Download iFile for free.
Whenever you need to file manager on your Android or iDevices, then there are multiple options available in the web, but here in this article, I am going to give one of the best and topmost file manager for both Android and iDevices for free that too without any root or without any Jailbreaking your smart devices. The name is nothing but iFile manager which is the unique file manager all the time.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download iFile on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Download iFile iPA For iOS | Install iFile iPA on iPhone/iPad
- 1.2 Install iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
- 1.3 Download iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
- 1.4 Fix iFile Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error pop-up:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is iFile?
iFile Manager for iOS 11/10 iOS File Manager is Very popular around the word Because which offers Many Interesting Features Like gives an Access to Browse system files and it also Offers file Delete, Copy, Editing, Video, and Audio formats support with Modification options Generally these Options are Not available on other File Manager Apps.
- Disclaimer: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install iFile) is to help users try out costly apps before they decide to purchase it.
Basically, The iFile launch days it runs only on Jailbreak iPhone/iPad Devices Because which was Designed only for Jailbreakers. While After some Time its Developer Carsten Heinle Redesigned it for both Non-Jailbreak and Jailbreaks. So you can get this amazing Tool onto your iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak.
- App Name: iFile.
- Category: IOS File manager.
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to sideload iPA files.
- iFile iPA File.
- Windows or Mac operating systems.
- The USB cable to connect iDevices to Windows PC/Laptop.
- Need some storage to download and install this app.
- Active internet connection.
Download iFile on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak:
The Download process for iFile Manager Tweak into iPhone/iPad is some pretty simply Because the Jailbreakers Get this Tweak from Cydia store. But for the Non-Jailbreak iDevices, we Need to signing its IPA onto our iDevices with the Help of Cydia Impactor signing Tool. In this Article, we are showing its Complete Download and Install process only for Non-Jailbreakers.
- Important Notice: This app may be revoked on your iDevices also after every 7 days, so you have to install Anti Revoke Profile VPN to stop revoking of the apps on your iDevices.
File manager main works are to arrange the folders in sequence and moreover it can allow you to do the task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing and moving any file on your mobile devices. The best part of this File manager is you can back up of any installed applications on your mobile devices with the help of iFile File Manager. Ok, before going to installation steps of iFile File Manager make sure you know all the interesting features about the app to finalize whether to install this app or not.
Interesting Features on iFile
- iFile Manager Tool Supports Almost All types of Audio, Video formats within it.
- It allows you to Delete, Copy, Movie and Paste file on your iDevice.
- It fully integrated with DropBox and FTP client support.
- Download and Install process of iFile is Very Simple.
- You can perform the task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing and moving any file your both Android or iDevices.
- Back your apps data and device data with the help of this file manager.
- Arrange your files in sequence.
> Method 1: Install iFile Through Cydia Impactor
Download iFile iPA For iOS | Install iFile iPA on iPhone/iPad
>> Step 1) before heading into this Install process, First Download, and the Necessary iFile Manager IPA file into your Window or Mac Computer from Given Link.
>> Step 2) Now Download IPA file signing Tool Named as Cydia Impactor, which can Installs the IPA files Directly Into your Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad.
>> Step 3) Now Open the Cydia Impactor Download folder and Click on Impactor.exe file then Run on your Computer machine for IPA signing.
>> Step 4) Thereafter Connect your iPhone or iPad to Computer and wait few seconds for Cydia Impactor Resigning.
>> Step 5) Simply Drag the IPA file its Download Location and then Drop on the Impactor.
>> Step 6) Then, Now the Impactor will show windows on the screen, There Provide your Apple ID and Password and click on Start Button.
>> Step 7) That’s it, Reader, After one to Two Minutes, this Amazing File Manager Tweak Installs onto your iPhone/iPad.
> Method 2: Download & Install iFile Through pyger.com
Install iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
- First of all open Safari Browser on your iDevices and type the below URL and Click on the search icon.
- After Click on the search bar, you will automatically navigate to the www.pgyer.com/ifile where you can Download iFile for free.
- There Click on the Install App Button and start the installation process.
- When you click on the Install button you will get one pop-up like www.pyger.com would like to install “iFile For iOS“, just Click on “Install“.
- I think after clicking on the Installation pop-up, again you will get another warning pop-up, ignore everything and Click on Install button to start the Installation process.
- Finally, Tap on Done to complete the installation process.
What are you waiting for? Navigate to the Home Screen, there you can see iFile is Installed successfully without any problem. Start using it.
> Method 3: Install iFile Through Apps4iPhone
Download iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
If method 1 and method 2 is not working your end, then try this method 3 to Download and Install iFile For iOS devices without any problems.
>> Step 1) First of all open your Safari Browser and Install Apps4iPhone on iPhone/iPad by using the below link
>> Step 2) Follow the each and every step in the above article to Install Apps4iPhone app without any problems.
>> Step 3) Now Launch the Apps4iPhone app and Click on the Apps Section.
>> Step 4) On the apps section While The jailbreak Tweak section Contains many New and latest Apps like iTransmission, GoodNignt, xCleaner, and BatteryLife and many Etc, so you Just Find and Tap the “iFile Tweak“.
>> Step 5) Now it will automatically redirect to another page, there Click on Install option for the confirmation.
>> Step 6) Tap the install Button on the Screen, once Tap on that you will Automatically Redirect to Home.
That’s it you can start using the iFile app on your iDevices for free without having any troubles.
Fix iFile Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error pop-up:
If you are facing an Error like Untrusted Enterprise Error on your iPhone/iPad then follow us, Because Here step-by-step process for you.
>> Step 1) Click on Cancel when you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer error pop-up.
>> Step 2) Now navigate to the Apps Profile section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
>> Step 3) Here click on the iFile Manager and then Tap on the Blue Link which looks like in the below image.
>> Step 4) Finally, Click on Trust to use the app without any error pop-ups again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is iFile app safe to use?
Answer: Yes, this app is safe to use.
Question 2) Do I need to pay for the recovery of the apps and data?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny for anything.
Question 3) Can I manage files sequently?
Answer: Yes, you can manage files in a formal way.
That’s it, Geek, we hope you Enjoy This article to get the most popular file manager for your both Android and iDevices for free. After the Install File Manager Tool, you can access to browse through on your iDevice. If you like this post then simply Share with your friends and family members.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download iFile” and “How to Install iFile” For iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+ on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak. If you face any errors or problems while using this app on your mobile devices, then share your query through the comments section.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com