If you want to know how to get iFile Download and Install iFile on iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to know how to get iFile File Manager Tweak Install on your iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak and Payment And Then read more to get the most popular file manager for your Devices.
Hello Readers, Now we are Coming with another Interesting File Manager Article for Non-Jailbreakers, Named as iFile. Which is a File Manager Tweak that allows you to Browse your iDevice system files with some general permissions like Modify or Delete, Copy and Paste within App? Let’s read more to know How to Download iFile For iOS 13+, iOS 12+, iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+, iOS 7+ on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- Note: Actually, this app is revoked from the Apple AppStore due to some policy issues, so you can’t get this app on AppStore, so you have to download it from third-party sources, so don’t bother about that here in this article you can get the direct link to Download iFile for free.
Whenever you need to file manager on your Android or iDevices, then there are multiple options available on the web, but here in this article, I am going to give one of the best and topmost file managers for both Android and iDevices for free that too without any root or without any Jailbreaking your smart devices. The name is nothing but iFile manager which is the unique file manager all the time.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download iFile on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Download iFile IPA For iOS | Install iFile IPA on iPhone/iPad
- 1.2 Install iFile For iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
- 1.3 Download iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
- 1.4 Fix iFile Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error pop-up:
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is iFile?
iFile Manager for iOS 11/10 iOS File Manager is very popular around the world Because it offers Many Interesting Features Like gives Access to Browse system files and it also Offers file Delete, Copy, Editing, Video, and Audio formats support with Modification options Generally these Options are Not available on other File Manager Apps.
- Disclaimer: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install iFile) is to help users try out costly apps before they decide to purchase them.
Basically, The iFile launch days run only on Jailbreak iPhone/iPad Devices Because it was designed only for Jailbreakers. While After some Time its Developer Carsten Heinle Redesigned it for both Non-Jailbreak and Jailbreaks. So you can get this amazing Tool onto your iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak. you can freely download iFile on iOS 14/ 15.
- App Name: iFile.
- Category: iOS File manager.
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to sideload IPA files.
- iFile IPA File.
- Windows or Mac operating systems.
- The USB cable to connect iDevices to Windows PC/Laptop.
- Need some storage to download and install this app.
- Active internet connection.
Download iFile on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak:
The Download process for iFile Manager Tweak into iPhone/iPad is pretty simple Because the Jailbreakers Get this Tweak from the Cydia store. But for the Non-Jailbreak iDevices, we Need to sign its IPA onto our iDevices with the Help of the Cydia Impactor signing Tool. In this article, we are showing its Complete Download and Install process only for Non-Jailbreakers.
- Important Notice: This app may be revoked on your iDevices also after every 7 days, so you have to install Anti Revoke Profile VPN to stop revoking the apps on your iDevices.
File manager’s main works are to arrange the folders in sequence and moreover it can allow you to do the task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing, and moving any file on your mobile devices. The best part of this File manager is you can back up any installed applications on your mobile devices with the help of iFile File Manager. Ok, before going to the installation steps of iFile File Manager make sure you know all the interesting features about the app to finalize whether to install this app or not.
Interesting Features on iFile:
- iFile Manager Tool Supports Almost All types of Audio, Video formats within it.
- It allows you to Delete, Copy, Move and Paste files on your iDevice.
- It is fully integrated with DropBox and FTP client support.
- The download and Install process of iFile is Very Simple.
- You can perform the task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing, and moving any file your both Android and iDevices.
- Back your app’s data and device data with the help of this file manager.
- Arrange your files in sequence.
iFile that will choose file types that are stored on your device, such as:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed file formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archive
The file manager is also fully integrated with:
- Attachment Saver
- Safari Download Manager
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
- User-friendly interface, easy to navigate and use, it is the best file manager app that provides a good interface.
- Easily transfer files to other devices with the help of Bluetooth or WiFi.
- It comes with a powerful MP3 player, so you can enjoy it while listening to your favorite audio tracks.
- Without using iTunes, you can easily download MP3 files on the device and play the file with the help of iFile.
- Not require any jailbreak to install iFile.
- It is regularly updated by the developers, so it immediately fixes bugs and errors.
- This is more reliable and secure, there are no viruses and malware present on the app.
- It supports Gestures and also gives support to various touch gestures.
- By using the iFile the user can easily download and install the Debian packages of several apps.
> Method 1: Install iFile Through Cydia Impactor
Download iFile IPA For iOS | Install iFile IPA on iPhone/iPad
- Before heading into this Install process, First Download, and the Necessary iFile Manager IPA file into your Window or Mac Computer from Given Link.
- Now Download IPA file signing Tool Named Cydia Impactor, which can install the IPA files Directly Into your Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad.
- Now Open the Cydia Impactor Download folder and Click on the Impactor.exe file then Run on your Computer machine for IPA signing.
- Thereafter Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and wait a few seconds for Cydia Impactor Resigning.
- Simply Drag the IPA file to its Download Location and then Drop it on the Impactor.
- Then, Now the Impactor will show windows on the screen, There Provide your Apple ID and Password and click on Start Button.
- That’s it, Reader, After one to Two Minutes, this Amazing File Manager Tweak Installs onto your iPhone/iPad.
> Method 2: Download & Install iFile Through pyger.com
Install iFile For iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ No Jailbreak:
- First of all open Safari Browser on your iDevices and type the below URL and Click on the search icon.
- After tapping on the search bar, you will automatically navigate to www.pgyer.com/ifile where you can Download iFile for free.
- There Click on the Install App Button and start the installation process.
- When you click on the Install button you will get one pop-up like www.pyger.com would like to install “iFile For iOS“, just click on “Install“.
- I think after clicking on the Installation pop-up, again you will get another warning pop-up, ignore everything and click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Finally, Tap on Done to complete the installation process.
What are you waiting for? Navigate to the Home Screen, where you can see iFile is Installed successfully without any problem. Start using it.
> Method 3: Install iFiles Through Apps4iPhone
- How to Get iMyfone D Back Data Recovery Crack for iPhone
- Download LingoDeer
- How to Get Dazz Cam Pro for iOS for Free
Download iFile For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
If method 1 and method 2 are not working on your end, then try this method 3 to Download and Install iFile For iOS devices without any problems.
- First of all, open your Safari Browser and Install Apps4iPhone on iPhone/iPad by using the below link
- Follow each and every step in the above article to Install the Apps4iPhone app without any problems.
- Now Launch the Apps4iPhone app and Click on the Apps Section.
- On the apps section While The jailbreak, Tweak section Contains many New and latest Apps like iTransmission, GoodNignt, xCleaner, and BatteryLife and many Etc, so you Just Find and Tap the “iFile Tweak“.
- Now it will automatically redirect to another page, there Click on the Install option for the confirmation.
- Tap the Install Button on the Screen, once Tap on that you will Automatically Redirect to Home.
That’s it you can start using the iFile app on your iDevices for free without having any troubles.
Fix iFile Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error pop-up:
If you are facing an Error like Untrusted Enterprise Error on your iPhone/iPad then follow us, Because Here step-by-step process for you.
- Click on Cancel when you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer error pop-up.
- Now navigate to the Apps Profile section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Here click on the iFile Manager and then Tap on the Blue Link which looks like in the below image.
- Finally, Click on Trust to use the app without any error pop-ups again.
Actually, the files that are stored or saved in the Apple device are stored in the memory or the hard drive of the system so all those tasks are done by the additional app named as iFiles. So there are some merits and demerits are there for it.
- All the tasks related to the files are treated as the given manual by the instructions of the user.
- Automation if the location is set to the place where they are instructed to store in the particular folder those will be sent to the same until it is changed by the user.
- This app will save the time of the user all the required thing is just to give instructions to the app.
- Applicable to all the small and big units of folders that contain the important info about the files.
- Almost the best app compared to all the other alternatives. And the features available in this app are not available in any other files.
- Not all the features are available for free to get the premium features you need to pay for the pro version of iFiles.
- This is not for a single user all the types of users can use this app so there will be some confusion in it.
- Learning the techniques for the use of the app is not easy need experience to get access to it.
- The owner of the app iFiles is unknown if there is any issue raised then it may be a serious con of iFiles.
These are the major pros and cons of the iFiles. So it’s in your hands these are the major pros and cons of iFiles.
Alternatives of iFile:
Some of the alternatives of iFile are
- Filza File Manager
- Plist Editor
- Files Board
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is the iFile app safe to use?
Answer: Yes, this app is safe to use.
Question 2) Do I need to pay for the recovery of the apps and data?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny for anything.
Question 3) Can I manage files sequently?
Answer: Yes, you can manage files in a formal way.
That’s it, Geek, we hope you Enjoy This article to get the most popular file manager for both Android and iDevices for free. After the Install File Manager Tool, you can access to browse through on your iDevice. If you like this post then simply Share it with your friends and family members.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download iFile” and “How to Install iFile” For iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+, iOS 13+ on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak. If you face any errors or problems while using this app on your mobile devices, then share your query through the comments section.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.