If you want to know How to get iTransmission Install on iOS 12+, iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+, iOS 7+ and also want to get iTransmission Download For iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak, then you are in the right place to get a torrent based client for iDevices.
Hello, geeks, now I’m coming with another great App named as iTransmission. Which is the best Torrent app compared to others, and it allows to download torrents directly on your iDevice. But, if you are using a non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad you may don’t believe that Apple does not allow the torrent clients on Apple store. If you really want to Download Torrent Files on your iDevices, then Download iTransmission is the only way to go.
- Note: If you are using non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad and searching for iTransmission App, stop your Searing and completely read this article to know the complete information for this installation. Here we provide working installation methods.
ITransmission is native bit Torrent client on non-mobile platform Application for iDevice, And if you don’t want jailbreak your device, while many third-party Apps offer theses Apps with free Basic, So you may not need to spend for this Tweaked Apps. And it is a free and open-source Application so no need spends money for torrent downloading from iTransmission. Let’s read more to know How to Download iTransmission For iOS on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download iTransmission on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Install iTransmission For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
- 1.2 Download iTransmission iPA For iOS | Install i Transmission iPA on iPhone/iPad
- 1.3 How to Download Torrents from iTransmission:
- 1.4 Fix iTransmission Not Working Issues:
- 1.5 Download & Install iTransmission For iOS Through TopStore VIP:
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is iTransmission?
iTransmission is a native Bit Torrent Client For iDevices like iPhone, iPad and also all iOS versions. The app was initially developed by Changping Chen and was later taken over by is homebrew. If you want to Download Torrents files for iOS devices, then iTransmission is the top source to Download Torrent files to get the Torrent related files on your iDevices. Read more to Download iTransmission iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak.
- Warning: Actually, Downloading Torrents is illegal due to some privacy and policy issues, we write this article only for educational purpose, so use this article wisely, don’t misuse this article to Download pirated content, we are not responsible for any violations hold by the original product members.
If you really want to download torrents on your iDevices, then iTransmission is at it’s best. This app allows you to Download Torrent files background while you are using other apps on your iDevices which means background downloading allows this app. iTransmission comes with the inbuilt web browser where all the Downloaded torrent files come at one place, you can also get push notifications from the app itself. Moreover, this app even has the ability to open links directly in Safari if that’s the user’s trusted web browser of choice.
Pre-Requirements to Download iTransmission:
- The Firmware version must 7/8+/9+/10+ or iOS 11 for the latest version iTransmission.
- Good cellular or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Computer and USB cables are required.
- No Jailbreaking is required.
- Some space to Download the app.
- Name: iTransmission
- Type: Torrent Client
- Category: open-source torrent application
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download iTransmission on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak:
iTransmission allows you to download Movies and torrent files, but Apple didn’t allow iDevices to use these type of apps because of their policy issues, why because hackers may use these torrent clients to jailbreak the device, alter the developer’s code, and allow the user to download movies using torrents. Read more to know How to use iTransmission on iPhone, iPad.
iTransmission, like most torrent clients, offers 3 different methods for starting downloads:
> URL – Paste a direct-URL to a .torrent file.
> Filesystem – Actually, This feature most advance feature which is currently unavailable, but you’ll be able to choose a .torrent file which is already somewhere on your iDevice.
> Magnet – This method is similar to the URL method, but you’ll be able to use a magnet instead of a .torrent file.
- It having Download Speed limit control.
- You can pause or Résumé the downloading Torrent file.
- Upload the downloaded files to Another application like Google Drive.
- In case your Wi-Fi not working, Switch to Cellular Date Mode.
- Search and select torrents from the internet source.
- You can choose the files via torrent or magnet links.
- Here the Desktop option also present, so the user feels like a desktop on iPhone.
- You can search for torrents from the web.
- You can Download Torrent files for free.
- Pause and Resume Torrents Downloading process.
- You can control upload and download speeds
- Share Downloaded files with other apps.
Here in this, I am going to provide you with two methods to download and install iTransmission iOS that too Without Jailbreaking iPhone, iPad.
> Method 1: Download iTransmission Without PC/Laptop:
Install iTransmission For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
For downloading of iTransmission there are two working methods are Available, you may follow the provided methods and get successful installation on your iPhone/iPad.
It is a direct method for iTransmission install, in this procedure no computer or any no required. Directly open the given link and Tap the install button.
>> Step 1) Launch the safari on your device and navigate to the below link.
>> Step 2) See the Top Bar and Tap the “Apps” option.
>> Step 3) Now you get a list of Crank Apps, scroll down the list and Find the “iTransmission torrent App“.
>> Step 4) Hit the “iTransmission App” in the list.
>> Step 5) Now, it shows a complete App Description in the pop-up, scroll and Finds the “Install” option.
>> Step 6) Tap the “Install” button, and you will be prompted to a message for confirmation.
>> Step 7) Wait for confirmation install pop-up. Once you got this pop-up, Tap on the “Install” option.
>> Step 8) Now, see the Home screen after two to three minutes, the App was installed.
> Method 2: Install iTransmission With PC/Laptop:
Download iTransmission iPA For iOS | Install i Transmission iPA on iPhone/iPad
In this method, the computer and USB cables are needed for installation. This is an indirect method; you get fail in first once Apply this method step to step. I hope it gives Success to you.
- First of all, Download & save the iTransmission App from any third store, or you may not it visit the below link for IPA file.
- Similarly, Download & install the “Cydia impactor” on the Desktop or PC.
- With the Help of USB Data Cable connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC/Laptop.
- And make sure your device is properly connected to Cydia Impactor.
- Open the Cydia impactor, and select iTransmission Downloaded IPA file.
- Now, Drag and Drop the iTransmission IPA file into Cydia impactor.
- Next, the Cydia impactor Will Asks your “Apple ID and Password“.
- Enter the Apple verified Apple ID and password to sign the IPA file.
- Gut in case you don’t have Apple ID Alternately creates once.
- Now, the Cydia impactor starts to install process; wait for some time for a successful installation.
- After complete, the App install process, Trust the app from the below process.
- Go to “Settings” >> Navigate to “General” >> then open “Profile/Device Management” >> Select the ITransmission App with Your Apple ID, Tap on it.
- Now, it shows a pop-up, Again Tap the “Trust Button” on the Pop-up.
How to Download Torrents from iTransmission:
- Launch the iTransmission App on your device.
- Tap on the Menu option, it will be present in the top right corner.
- Select the preferences option >> then Enable the “Enable Downloading while in background threads connections“
- Now, Launch the Safari browser and open any Torrent website like The Pirate Bay, Extratorrent, and RarBg, etc.
- Select any Torrent file Tap on Download Torrent option, it Asks to download the file iTransmission and then hit the open.
- Now the file Added and downloaded from iTransmission.
Fix iTransmission Not Working Issues:
I think when you are trying to open the app you can face an error pop-up like Untrusted Enterprise Developer which is an iTransmission Not Working issue, so to fix those types of issues simply follow the below steps to fix Untrusted Enterprise error pop-up.
>> Step 1) When you get an error pop-up, simply click on Cancel.
>> Step 2) now navigate to the Apps Profiles section by following the below steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
>> Step 3) Click on the iTransmission App and Tap on the Blue Link.
>> Step 4) Finally Tap on Trust to use the app without any error pop-ups.
Now, what are you waiting for? You can freely open the iTransmission App without any error pop-ups on your iDevices, start Download torrent files using this torrent client.
Download & Install iTransmission For iOS Through TopStore VIP:
Here in this method, I am going to Install iTransmission Through TopStore VIP. Read each and every step to Download and Install I Transmission without any problems.
- First of all Download TopStore VIP form the below link
- Now Install TopStore VIP on your iDevices by reading the above article.
- Open TopStore VIP on your iDevices and then click on the search bar.
- Type iTransmission on the search bar and then click on the GET option which is very beside that app.
- Here you will navigate to the Installation page, again click on GET.
- When you click on GET option you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Install to start the installation process.
- You have to wait some more time to complete the installation process. After completion of the installation process, navigate to the home screen of your iDevice, there you can see iTransmission Installed successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use iTransmission?
Answer: I can’t say 100% sure, but it is somewhat safe, but you may face some sort of policy issues from the original developers.
Question 2) Do I need to give my Apple ID & Password to Download iTransmission iOS?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to give any of your login credentials.
Question 3) Can I get any type of torrent?
Answer: Of course you can.
Question 4) Do I need to pay for some type of torrents like Movie torrents?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny to download any kind of torrent.
That’s it Kudos, I think both methods may work fine, these steps work fine on my end. There is another torrent client also available for iPhone, iPad. That is nothing but Bar Magnet, which gives you the same features as iTransmission. If this app gives what you need, then share this stuff with your friends and family.
This article mainly tells you “How to Download iTransmission” & “How to Install iTransmission” on iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+ For iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreaking. If you any queries, then let me know through comments.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com