If you want to know How to get Provenance Emulator Download on iPhone/iPad and also want to get Provenance Install For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+, then you are in the right place to get Nintendo’s old Vintage Games.
Hello Readers, This is my favorite tech guide and today I’m coming with another Latest Emulator Tweak for iOS users and this Article about How to Download and Install Provenance Emulator on iPhone, iPad. While most of the iOS users are using This Emulator Tweak to Play Nintendo’s old Vintage Games on their iPhone, iPad without a Jailbreak. cTOS Emulator and GamePlay Color are also available here.
- Note: These types of Emulator are revoked from Apple AppStore due to some policy issues, don’t bother here in this article you will get the direct link to Download Provenance iOS.
Now can Download this Provenance Emulator on your iPhone, iPad because it is a Multi-Platform Emulator Mainly Designed for iDevices under the guidance of Official Apple Company. Unlike this Emulator Offers Accurate Game Control Panel with High-Speed Game Emulation. In the previous post, I Told that there are Many iOS Emulator available for Non-Jailbreak, iDevices Like GBA4iOS, NES.Emu and NDS4iOS. but these are Not Capable to Emulate Multi-Platform games on Single Emulator. You can also Download GBA4iOS For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ for free.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download Provenance Emulator on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak
- 1.1 Install Provenance Emulator on For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
- 1.2 Download & Install provenance Emulator For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- 1.3 Install Provenance iOS on iPhone/iPad | Download Provenance Emulator PS1:
- 1.4 How to Add Roms to Provenance Emulator to Play Games:
- 1.5 Fix Provenance Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
- 1.6 Download & Install Provenance iOS on iPhone/iPad Through AppValley:
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Provenance?
Provenance is an Emulator for iPhone, iPad devices And which was Designed to Emulate Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, and Game Gear Game, In addition, it can also support SEGA Platforms. While if you are one of the Classic Game Lover it is the Best Emulator for you Because of The Provenance Multi-Platform Emulator, which Supports Nintendo Legacy Platforms Like that NES, SNES, PS2, etc.
- Note: Make sure you have taken a backup of your data. So then only you can save your Data if anything wrong happens.
Basically, The old version Provenance Emulator Designed for iOS 7 and above Running iPhone, iPad Devices, but the Latest Version will Requires iOS 9 and above Firmware for Install. Similarly for this Provenance Emulator Download and Install No-Jailbreak or Apple ID is Not Required.
- Windows or Mac Computers.
- Provenance iPA, iEmulators.com, TweakBox.
- USB Cable to Connect iDevices to PC/Laptop.
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to sideload iOS Apps.
- Works on almost all iOS versions and iDevices.
- Need some storage to Download this app.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- No need for Jailbreaking iDevices.
About Provenance Emulator
- App name: Provenance Emulator.
- Category: Sage Emulator for iOS.
- Type: Video Game Emulator.
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download Provenance Emulator on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak
Provenance is a Multiplatform Emulator, which allows you to Play Childhood Nintendo Games on iPhone, iPad. If you want to Download and Install this Emulator for your iDevice then it is a Simple process because it does Not require any Jailbreak or Payment. There you can get this Emulator from all third-party App stores like TweakBox, Apps4iPhone, and iOSEmus free of cost. And you can also Know its Install Process from the Below steps. GBA4iOS 2.1 For iOS is also available for free here.
- Warning: We at OM Geeky write this article educational purpose only, so download Provenance at your own risk, use it wisely. We are not responsible for any loss in your device.
The platform brings together a collection of classic gaming console emulators into one single experience, including multiple old-school SEGA systems and iconic devices like NES, SNES, and Game Boy Advance. This provenance Emulator is almost all supports for
- Game Gear
- Master System
- Genesis / Mega Drive
- NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)
- Gameboy Advance
- SNES (Super Nintendo)
- Famicom Disk System
- Gameboy / Gameboy Color
Interesting features on provenance Emulator
- Provenance Emulator supports both SNES and Sega Master System similarly Partial Mega-CD Support.
- It Emulates the Games Accurately at full speed.
- Play Games with Real-time stereo Audio Sound.
- This Emulator Offers Configurable Game Controls.
- It supports Save’s state.
- Play Sega Genesis Games at full speed.
- It Runs perfectly and consumes Low battery power on every iDevice.
- Automatic Saving Mode available.
- Actually, Provenance Emulator uses less Ram, so battery usage also less, so you can save your battery life.
- Configurable controls
- OpenVGDB for artwork
- Upload custom artwork
- You can also Download GearSystem Emulator free.
> Method 1: Through iEmulators.com
Install Provenance Emulator on For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) First of all, Visit the Below given link on your iPhone, iPad device inbuilt Safari Browser for Provenance Emulator Install.
>> Step 2) Tap and Navigate to Apps sections.
>> Step 3) There Scroll Down page and find Provenance Emulator.
>> Step 4) Click on That Emulator Tweak, after you will get Notification. Thereafter see the Bottom bar and again Click on Install.
>> Step 5) Here again you will get one pop-up, Tap on Install Provenance Button.
>> Step 6) Now it Will shows an install Pop-up on-screen, Once you got that pop-up simply Click on Install Button.
>> Step 7) Return to Homepage and there find Provenance Emulator and Launch it.
- Install NDS4iOS on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- Download PPSSPP Emulator For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
> Method 2: Through Cydia Impactor (PC/Laptop Required)
Download & Install provenance Emulator For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- Download the Cydia Impactor Signing Tool on your Windows or Mac Computer. Because which is the Best one for the IPA file signing.
- Now we require a Provenance IPA file for sideloading, So Just visit the Below Link then Download Provenance IPA file on your Computer Desktop.
- Next, Connect your iPhone, iPad to Computer, Thereafter Launch the Official iTunes Software for Updating.
- After, simply unzip and Run the Impactor.exe file on the screen. At the same time, Navigate to IPA file Downloaded Location.
- Drag the IPA file and Drop it on the Cydia Impactor for singing.
- Now the Impactor will show window Pop-ups On screen. Once you got there enter your Apple ID and Password and Click on Start Button.
- That’s it, Geek, After one to Two Minutes you will get a message on screen. like, Install successfully. That’s Means the IPA file successfully Signed into your iPhone, iPad.
> Method 3: Through TweakBox
Install Provenance iOS on iPhone/iPad | Download Provenance Emulator PS1:
>> Step 1) Unlock your iDevice, open the Safari browser and Download the TweakBox from the below link.
>> Step 2) Now Click on Apps Section and then Tap on TweakBox Apps Section.
>> Step 3) In the TweakBox Apps section you can see a hell lot of Emulators and Games. Scroll down the page and search for provenance, if you find it Click on Provenance Emulator.
>> Step 4) Now Click on Install option which is very beside to Provenance icon.
>> Step 5) One pop-up will appear, Tap on Install option to start the installation process.
>> Step 6) What are you waiting for, navigate to the home screen and open the Provenance Emulator and learn How to use Provenance Emulator by yourself.
How to Add Roms to Provenance Emulator to Play Games:
Warning: Downloading Roms is illegal due to copyright issues, so Download at your own risk.
Actually, you can’t find anything on the emulator after installing it on your end, the emulator comes with empty, you have to Add Provenance Emulator Roms to it to play classic Nintendo games. Follow the below steps and learn how to play games in Provenance Emulator.
- Navigate to Home Screen and open Provenance Emulator and “Click on the +” symbol to add Provenance Roms.
- Now you will navigate to the web browser section, you have to search your own to Download Roms for Provenance Emulator, simply search on Google and download them.
- Navigate to Rom’s Section and search for provenance Emulator Roms.
- Click on the Rom whatever you want to Download and Click on Open in Provenance Link at the top right corner. (Here I am Downloading Super Mario Bros)
- Now navigate to the Provenance Emulator and open it and play the games which you just Added. Here I am playing Super Mario Bros game on my end.
Fix Provenance Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
After the Emulator Tweak Install, we need to Trust its Developer Certificate due to Security reasons. And you can do that from the below steps.
>> Step 1) Click on Cancel when you get Untrusted Enterprise Developer Pop-up.
>> Step 2) Now follow the below steps to Trust the app.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
>> Step 3) Click on the Blue Link.
>> Step 4) Tap on Trust option when you get the pop-up.
Download & Install Provenance iOS on iPhone/iPad Through AppValley:
- First of all open Safari Browser on your iDevices and then click on the below-given link to Download AppValley.
(Install AppValley by following the above link, don’t forget to follow each and every step)
- Now open AppValley on your iDevices and then click on the search bar.
- Type Provenance on the search bar, here you will get all the results related to the Provenance.
- Click on GET to start the Installation process of Provenance.
- Now again Tap on GET when you are in the Installation profile of the Provenance page.
- Here you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Install.
- Wait to complete the installation process and then navigate to the home screen, there you can see Provenance iOS Installed successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is Provenance Emulator safe to Use?
Answer: I can’t say it is 100% safe to use, but I can say it is safe, I am using it on my iDevices too.
Question 2) What type of games we get from Provenance Emulator?
Answer: You can get hell lot of classic Nintendo, Genesis games like Super Mario, Pokemon, Contra, etc…
Question 3) Is Provenace Consumes my Batter?
Answer: This Emulator size is very low compared to other emulators and it uses less RAM on your iDevices, so it consumes less battery.
That’s it, Geek, Now you can play and enjoy the unlimited Gaming Experience with this Provenance Emulator without any Jailbreak or Payment. If you face any errors while using this app, then let me know through the comments section, we will try our level best to give you a better solution.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download Provenance iOS” and “How to Install Provenance Emulator” on iPhone/iPad devices, that too without Jailbreaking your devices. If this emulator helps you to play classic games then share this article with your family and friends who love to play classic Nintendo games.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com