If you want to enjoy the Safari browser on your Windows PC/Laptop, then read more to Download and Install Safari For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC/Laptop.
Safari is an extremely safe web browser established by Apple. Safari is an excellent method for Windows users. You can enjoy quick and uninterrupted internet searching, creating it an appropriate competition for other famous browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Safari promises to provide applicants with the best browsing experience.
Safari for Windows comprises many excellent features and options, and it also has a good interface. With the new updates of Safari browser such as quick notes, straight dictionary, and more, it has become famous amongst many applicants and attracts the attention of Windows users. The latest Safari 14 version had been introduced in June 2020. You can use and browse the Safari content for just about any Apple product.
Safari 14 presents the latest privacy features, comprising the Security Report displaying blocked content and security detail on web pages. Either it is an Apple Watch, Macbook, iMac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, or even Apple TV, you can search the internet with Safari’s help. If you have to operate the browser on your Windows PC, you will need to install it with its older version (Safari 51).
Content Include on This Article
Latest Features of Safari Browser:
- Currently, Safari software supports real-time interaction, comprising voice and video chats with family and friends. With the Safari browser, you don’t need to download and install a unique extension to transfer a file as a PDF.
- When it arises to customer support facilities, the Safari software is the best. Whenever you face any issues, there is a group of existing customer facilities to help you.
- When you open a link in a new tab, it is likely to press the back button or swipe to close it and return it to the original button. You can also allow or disallow the extensions on a site-by-site basis.
- The Reader View is among the preferred features in the browser. By hitting on a Reader View button available on the right-hand side of the find bar, applicants can stop all the commercials, pop-ups, or visual interruptions on the web page.
- Safari browser or software permits you to arrange things such as tabs and particular website activities. It allows the applicant to run videos from Safari on the Apple television.
- A safari browser also supports the Web Extension Application Programming Interface used in Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- It can find bookmarks and transfer the tabs between iOS and Mac devices operating in suitable versions of the software through an iCloud account.
- New menu options are available on Safari (known as Website Settings). With this help, you can handle your camera, earphones, and website permission to use the location. The Website Settings has three options, such as Ask (Default), Allow, and Deny.
- Currently, your start page will display Preferences, FAQ/Currently visited websites and many more. If you are making a new ID on a website and mentioning a weak PIN, Safari advises you to specify the strong PIN.
- Applicants cannot only mute the voice but also change the “never auto-play” in the “Choices” setting to stop the video from playing.
How to Download & Install Safari Browser?
>> Step 1) First, visit the official link of Safari that is support.apple.com/downloads/safari.
>> Step 2) You can acquire the browser in various languages too. See the “Download in other languages” option available at the top right side.
>> Step 3) Then, select the Safari 5.1.7 version and now press on the “Download” image to download the browser.
>> Step 4) The setup file will start downloading on your device after you press on the “Download” button.
>> Step 5) The procedure will take time to finish the process. After the completion of the Safari downloading process, operate it on your Windows computer.
>> Step 6) Now, the Safari software begins installing on your computer.
>> Step 7) Then, after a few minutes, the Safari browser will install on your PC. Now you can start searching with the help of the Safari browser.
How to Use Safari Browser?
The cross-Browser Testing method helps creators who have to check their websites on various web browser editions without downloading them on their devices. With Cross-Browser Testing methods, we can access the current edition of the Safari browser on Windows.
- First, launch the Cross-Browser testing tool with the help of Google Chrome or Firefox browser and hit on the “Free Trial” tab.
- It will navigate you on a sign-up page where you have to make an ID or log in directly using your Google or LinkedIn accounts.
- Then, mention your mobile number and press on the “Continue” button. Now, you will get the (OTP) to confirm your mobile number.
- After entering an OTP, you will navigate the dashboard, where you will get the list of devices accessible for testing.
- Afterward, press on the “Browsers & Emulators” option to view the list of available browsers.
- Then choose the “Safari” browser and the version you wish to try on your device.
- It will start an online session of Safari on your Windows PC. It is entirely free for the first half-an-hour.
- You can finish the session by pressing on the “Finish Session” button.
Why Safari is Best Than Any Other Browser?
Safari is one of the best browsers that come on the iPad, iPhone, Windows, and Mac. Safari is an excellent browser for its simplicity and easy user interface. Applicants typically compare it with various other browsers such as Opera and Mozilla Firefox, but Safari hits its rivals with its unique aspects. But Safari never transfers your information with anyone.
Numerous advertisements are accessible blocking software and extensions to clean the content. It is very beneficial to block all those irritating ads on the web pages you visit. It provides a content blocking API from which the applicants can prevent the commercials without even installing the webpage.
Safari is the best and free web browser established by Apple. The software product offers applicants all the essential tools for web searching on the network, high-speed, and safe. Safari for Windows is among the most popular web browsers operating on this OS. Here, in this article, you can get complete details about the latest features of Safari, how to download, and how to use the Safari browser on your PC.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com