If you want to know How to get SNES SiOS Download on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak and also want to get SiOS Install For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+, then you are in the right place to get all SNES classic games on your iDevices, that too Without Jailbreaking.
Hi, guys, recently iOS 12 beta version released, but we didn’t have jailbreaking tools for iOS 11+ and iOS beta to get Cydia by Jailbreaking. Actually, Cydia allows you to get Classic Retro games. But don’t bother about that here in this article, I am going to Introduce one emulator which helps you to get NES and Super Nintendo on your Non-Jailbreaking iDevices, that is nothing but SNES SiOS Emulator.
- Note: Apple AppStore recently revoked or removed so many emulators from the AppStore, SiOS Emulator is also one them, But you can Download SNES SiOS For iOS devices directly from this website.
If you want to play Super Nintendo games on your iDevices like iPhone/iPad that too Without Jailbreaking, then You must and should have to Download SiOS Emulator For iOS on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak. Actually, once Nintendo games are only available for Consoles, but recently many developers start creating Gaming Emulators for Mobiles also. So Emulators are the tools which help you to emulate games that too Classic games or Old Retro games.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download SiOS Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
- 1.1 Install SNES SiOS For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
- 1.2 Download SiOS iPA on Windows | Install SiOS iPA For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- 1.3 How to Add Roms to SNES SiOS Emulator to Play Games on SiOS:
- 1.4 Fix SNES SiOS Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
- 1.5 Fix SiOS Unable to Download the App at this Time Error:
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is SiOS Emulator?
The full form of SiOS Emulator is SNES iOS Emulator which means Super Nintendo Emulator. This Emulator is created by Lucas Mendes Meng, which has been updated this emulator for almost all recently released iOS versions because we don’t have any jailbreaking tools for recently released iOS versions. After Downloading and Installing SNES SiOS Emulator you can play classic SNES mobile games on iPhone/iPad.
After you get SiOS Emulator you have to Add Roms to play games like Retro games or Nintendo Classic games. You can get games like Super Mario, Game Gaiden, Contra etc… on your iDevices.
Pre-Requirements to Install SNES SiOS Emulator:
- USB Cable to connect your iDevices to PC/Laptop.
- Windows or Mac OS X.
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to sideload iPA files.
- SiOS iPA
- SNES Roms to play games.
- Need some space to Download this app.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
About SiOS Emulator:
- Name: SiOS
- Type: Video Game Emulator
- Category: Emulator
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
Download SiOS Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak:
Actually, to run the Super Nintendo Games on your iOS versions, you need to have separate software which we called it as Emulator which emulated Roms to allow you to play Classic Nintendo games on your Devices. Emulators basically create a different file system on an existing file system, so that the other system can run on a native system efficiently. Let’s read more to know the Installation steps of SiOS Emulator iOS on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Warning: We at OM Geeky is not responsible for any loss in your iDevices. We write this article only for educational purpose, we don’t hold any responsibility for any violation of the terms and conditions made by developers.
I suggest you only one thing that is don’t jailbreak your iDevices for the sake of Cydia, why because there are the hell lot of Apps and Games available in this blog, that too you can get them without Jailbreaking iPhone/iPad. After Jailbreaking you may lose your device warranty. So try to be a Non-Jailbreaker and Download Emulators and Hacked games from third-party sources to avoid Jailbreaking.
Features of SNES SiOS Emulator:
- This Emulator allows you to play Childhood Nintendo games.
- Retro games also allowed in this Emulator.
- Clean UI, easy to navigate.
- User-friendly, No coding required to use this Emulator.
- Best alternative to SNES4iOS Emulator.
- Cheats and Roms help you to play games nicely.
- Smooth controllers you will get in this Emulator.
- Background Music while playing.
> Method 1: Through iEmulators.com
Install SNES SiOS For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without Jailbreak:
>> Step 1) Unlock your iPhone/iPad and navigate to the below link from the Safari Browser.
>> Step 2) Now navigate to the Apps Sections in the iEmulators website.
>> Step 3) Here you can see different Apps, Emulators, and Games, Scroll Down the page to search for SiOS Emulator if you find it Click on SiOS.
>> Step 4) Now you will navigate to the page where you can read more stuff about SiOS Emulator, scroll down the page, at the bottom, you can see Installation option, Click on Install.
>> Step 5) When you click on Install, one pop-up will appear like “dl.boxcloud.com would like to Install” SiOS, simply ignore everything and Tap on Install to start the Installation process.
>> Step 6) What are you waiting for? Navigate to the home screen and open SiOS Emulator and read more to know How to Add Roms to SiOS Emulator to play games.
> Method 2: Through Cydia Impactor (PC/Laptop Required)
Download SiOS iPA on Windows | Install SiOS iPA For iOS on iPhone/iPad:
- First of all Download Cydia Impactor on your Windows or Mac Computer and Install Cydia Impactor by following my previous article below.
Important Notice: Cydia Impactor allows you to sideload iOS apps on your iDevices, which means you can Install anything from iPA files through Cydia Impactor.
- Now Download SiOS iPA on your PC/Laptop.
- Here open Cydia Impactor on your Windows and Use the USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to Cydia Impactor.
- Check Cydia Impactor whether your iDevice is connected or not, simply check the device model on it.
- Now Drag SiOS iPA and Drop on Cydia Impactor to sideload it.
- Here you will be asked for Apple ID & Password to start the Installation process, simply enter your Apple ID & Password. (If you are afraid of giving your iDevice login details, then create new Apple ID & Password)
- It will take some time to sideload iPA files on iDevices, after completion of the Installation process navigate to the home screen of your iPhone/iPad, there you can see SNES SiOS Emulator Installed successfully.
How to Add Roms to SNES SiOS Emulator to Play Games on SiOS:
>> Step 1) After Downloading and Installing SiOS Emulator comes with an empty shell, you have to Add Roms to play games.
[box type=”warning”] Downloading Roms is illegal. If you don’t own the game, which means you have to buy the game from the developer to have Games, so it is up to you, Download SiOS Roms at your own risk.[/box]
>> Step 2) Now navigate to safari and search Google for Roms (I suggest you Collroms.com), in Coolroms website click on Roms section.
>> Step 3) In Rom’s sections you can see different Roms, search for SiOS and Download whatever the Roms which you want to play. (Here I am downloading Donkey Kong Country).
>> Step 4) Click on the Rom and there Tap on Open With SiOS at the top right corner to Add Roms SiOS Emulator only.
>> Step 5) Now it’s time to navigate to SNES SiOS Emulator, there you can see the game which you Just Installed.
>> Step 6) After seeing the game, The controller is very easy to understand I think.
Fix SNES SiOS Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error:
- You will definitely face the error like Untrusted Enterprise Developer because we are Downloading this app from the third-party source, where we have to Trust the app before going to use it.
- When you will hit with Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up, Click on Cancel.
- Now follow the below steps to Trust the App.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Here Click on Blue Link which looks like in the below image.
- Finally, Tap on Trust and start using the SiOS Emulator without any errors.
Fix SiOS Unable to Download the App at this Time Error:
Sometimes you may face Unable to Download the app at this time while you are trying to Install the SiOS Emulator on your iPhone/iPad. In that time please use Date & Time trick to Install SNES SiOS Emulator successfully.
>> Step 1) When you get Unable to Download The App “SiOS” could not be installed at this time, simply ignore everything, click on Done.
>> Step 2) Now navigate to “General” >> “Date & Time” >> unCheck “Set Automatically” option.
>> Step 3) Change date back to 2013 November below the date.
>> Step 4) Now start the Installation process, if you get the same pop-up click on Try and Try until it starts the Installation process,
>> Step 5) After completion of the Installation process, while you are going to open the app navigate to Time & Date setting check Set Automatically option and change Date back to the original Date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is SNES SiOS Emulator safe to use?
Answer: Yes, it 100% safe to use.
Question 2) Is SiOS is alternative to SNES4iOS?
Answer: I can’t say Yes, because both have different features compared to emulation.
Question 3) Where can I get Roms for SuperMario and Pokemon games?
Answer: Downloading Roms is illegal, if you don’t own the game, but is up to you, I suggest you coolroms.com is at it’s best.
That’s it guys, I think this is a very long article, but read everything to install the emulator without any errors. After Downloading and Installing SNES SiOS Emulator you can enjoy all your Childhood Classic Nintendo and Retro games on your iDevices to get your childhood memories back.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download SiOS” and “How to Install SiOS” Emulator For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad that too Without Jailbreaking. If you face any errors while Downloading and Installing SNES SiOS Emulator let me know through the comments section, I will try my level best to solve your Queries.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com