If you want to Jailbreak your iOS 9.3.5 — iOS 9.3.6, then Download Phoenix Jailbreak For iOS on iPhone, iPad | No Computer required.
Phoenix is a semi-untethered Jailbreak which is you have to reactivate whenever you reboot your iDevice. The worst part is it takes time to Jailbreak your iDevice successfully. This Jailbreak tool is semi-untethered as I said above, so while Jailbreaking your iDevice take a backup of your iDevice before you are going to start Jailbreaking.
The latest jailbreak tool known as Phoenix has been introduced a few days before, creating it possible for legacy iOS 9.3.5 OS (Operating Systems) applicants to jailbreak their iOS gadgets or devices. PhoenixJailbreak is the primary semi-released jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.5 devices produced by Siguza. This Phoenix Jailbreak supports every 32-bit iOS gadget such as iPhone 4s, iPad 2/3, iPad mini, iPad 2/3, iPad 4, and iPhone 5/5c: A6.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Jailbreak & Install Cydia with Phoenix on iOS Devices?
- 2 How to Install Phoenix Jailbreak without a PC?
- 3 How to Upgrade Phoenix Jailbreak to the New Version?
What is Phoenix Jailbreak?
Phoenix jailbreak is a tool for jailbreaking your device, devices may be older running iOS 9.3.5-iOS 9.3.6 also including iPad 2/3,iPad mini,iPhone 4s,iPod 5g, etc. After the jailbreak is completed on your device phoenix will install the Cydia app on iOS from where you can install apps, music, tweaks, etc.
Moreover, presently we are waiting for iOS 13 so iOS 9.0-9.5 goes out of data, then apple doesn’t support your device so jailbreak is the best option to download and install some best tweaks and apps. This tool is very simple to install and use. if you wish to know how to install phoenix on your device then follow this article we providing easy steps to install.
- Compatibility: Semi-untethered jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 on iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Last updated: July 28, 2019
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 26.8 MB
How to Jailbreak & Install Cydia with Phoenix on iOS Devices?
- First of all, it is necessary to download the new version of the Phoenix jailbreak’s IPA file and Cydia Impactor for Mac, Windows, and Linux on your laptop or PC.
- Now, launch the CydiaImpactor on your system, and swipe up the installed Phoenix jailbreak’s IPA file on the Cydia impactor.
- When CydiaImpactor asks you for the ID, you have to enter the valid Apple ID and PIN.
- It will take time to install the IPA file on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod device. After finishing it, the Phoenix jailbreak app icon will show on your screen.
- Now, open the Settings option and go for “General” and press on the “Profiles & Device Management” tab.
- Search the profile linked with your iOS ID and launch it, and hit on the “Trust” button.
- Now, play the Phoenix app on your system screen and press on the “Start For Jailbreak” tab.
- It will confirm you to install the free Mixtape Player. If you wish to install it, press on the “Download Mixtape” button, else, hit on the “Continue with Jailbreak” option.
- It will evaluate the compatibility, and if your device supports, you will acquire the other screen, and then you have to press on the “Access Offered Offsets” button.
- Your system will restart &Cydia will show again on your screen.
- All done, launch the Cydia& begin installing your preferred Cydia apps accordingly.
How to Install Phoenix Jailbreak without a PC?
- First of all click on the Download links below to Download the Pheonix Jailbreak tool for free.
- Open the Safar browser to install the Phoenix Jailbreak, and press on an option that shows the “Would like to Download Phoenix Jailbreak” tab.
- Now, click on the “Continue” tab, and the icon of the Phoenix Jailbreak app will show on your PC screen, and go to the “Common System Settings” option.
- Search the latest “Enterprise App Certificate” from a third-party source, and press on it.
- Permit creator software to operate on your iOS device.
- Now, allow your data use, and hit on the “Trust” button.
- Now, you are ready to open the Phoenix jailbreak app on your device.
How to Upgrade Phoenix Jailbreak to the New Version?
- First of all, remove the old Phoenix jailbreak software from your system.
- Now, get the new version of Phoenix jailbreak and Cydia Impactor from the official website.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor app after connecting to the iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices.
- Check your iDevice model on Cydia Impactor whether it is connected or not.
- Move your Phoenix IPA file on Cydia Impactor.
- Now, you need to enter the registered ID & password, which will help you to install the Phoenix jailbreak app on your device.
- After installing, it will provide you the Phoenix jailbreak icon available on the home screen. Go to Settings >> General >> Profiles Device Management option before opening the jailbreak app.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Allow the “Trust” tab. Now, you have the latest upgraded version of Phoenix jailbreak, and you can easily jailbreak any device with the new version. Open your device again to deactivate the jailbreak.
- Hit on the Start for Jailbreak button to open the jailbreak procedure. Now, you are on the new version of the jailbreak.
Latest Features of Phoenix Jailbreak:
- It is effortless and straightforward to upgrade to the new version of Phoenix Jailbreak. First of all, delete the old Phoenix jailbreak and install the latest version again.
- It deletes problematic binaries resulting in many scripts breaking.
- It solves the issues with LaunchDaemons that do not begin after re-jailbreaking.
- “Better Not Lack” now shows appropriately in Mixtape Player with the latest Phoenix jailbreak.
- It solves the issues in Mixtape Player, where the song’s words did not show correctly.
- Provisionally deactivate Dark Mode in Mixtape Player by hitting on the app image and select the “Mixtape Player” tab.
- It recently works on various devices such as iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2, iPod touch 5, iPad 4, and iPad Mini.
- You can easily store your data on iTunes or iCloud before trying this jailbreak.
How To Remove or Delete The Phoenix Jailbreak?
If you are using the iOS ID with CydiaImpactor, the Phoenix license will finish after seven days, and you have to restart again before using the Phoenix jailbreak. To resume it, you need to re-download the jailbreak with the help of the Cydia impactor. If you have a premium version, then the license will finish after 365 days.
Phoenix is a temporary jailbreak, and it will stop functioning at any point, so you have to restart your device again. Delete all downloaded apps and tweaks from the Cydia software manager and start the device again to delete the jailbreak entirely. The iOS app is safe to access, and it is not a bug.
v5 (23. Jul 2019)
- Ships with offsets for iOS 9.3.6 now.
v4 (7. Oct 2017)
- Adds the option to force a complete reinstall by holding down on “Kickstart Jailbreak”.
- Fixes two crashes when contacting phoenixpwn.com for offsets if…
- …there is an SSL error.
- …a status code of 200 is returned, but the response body is empty.
- Question 1) Is there an untethered jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5?
Answer) No, For iOS 9.3.5 there is no available for untethered jailbreak.
- Question 2) How to download Phoenix App without a PC?
Answer) You can download through a browser on your device through third-party stores or websites.
- Question 3) How to remove Phoenix jailbreak?
Answer) If you jailbreak your device using Phoenix you want to remove you have to do a simple thing just restart your device it will stop working and wish to completely delete phoenix remove all the apps from Cydia packages.
- Question 4) is it safe?
Answer) It was safe to use and a phoenix jailbreak is a semi-untethered tool so you can remove it any time by restarting your device.
The latest Phoenix jailbreak (iOS 9.3.5), released a few days ago, solves average offsets. The new Phoenix jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 version is companionable with iPhone 4s, iPad 4th gen iPad 2, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, and iPad 3rd gen. It will not operate on 64-bit devices. If you wish to jailbreak the 32-bit devices, you need to download and install the Phoenix jailbreak.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
My Self Pardhu, I am an Editor and Author at OMGeeky. Actually, I am a tech enthusiast who always wants to share tech-related topics with my users. Apart from that I Love traveling, I like sports, am a good listener, building emotions, team player, a photographer, bike racing, driven by values, I am a graduate, hill trekking.