Here’s How Download and Use RecBoot Tool on Windows and Mac Computer to Enter or Exit your iPhone, iPad Device Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool without Hardware keys.
Read More About RecBoot Tool:
Hello Guys, Are you facing any serious issues with your iPhone, iPad Device or Do you want to Restore your iDevice without using any Hardware Function Buttons like Home Button or any, then Download and Install RecBoot on your Computer.
- Note: If you want to Recover your iDevices in Normal Mode, not in the Recovery Mode, then read more to know How to Enter or Exit your iPhone, iPad Device Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool without Hardware keys.
In sometimes our iDevice will Enter into Recovery Loop, which Means faults in software and which is mainly Occurs due to Incomplete iOS updating and iTunes Software Error. also, this Error continues Reboots your Device several times. But Don’t worry about this Issue Because there are several ways available to Entering or Exiting Recovery easily.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download RecBoot to Enter or Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode
- 1.1 How to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode using RecBoot on Windows and Mac Computer
- 1.2 How to Enter Recovery Mode on Windows or Mac Computer using iTunes Software
- 1.3 Why use the Recboot Tool?
- 1.4 Related posts:
What is RecBoot Enter or Exit Recovery Mode?
The RecBoot Too is the most famous tool available for free of cost, basically which lets us to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode on your iPhone, Pad Devices easily with any other Software Install. In some Cases Entering into Recovery is some Difficult due to Hardware Effects such as home Button malfunction or Wake Button Failure. But with this Tool, you can Easily Put your iPhone, iPad Device without Touching Hardware Function.
- Note: The RecBoot Tool needs an Installed Latest Version iTunes Software to detect iDevice.
Download complete Firmware or stocking Recovery Mode etc these problems mainly Occurs due to Fault in iTunes Software or IOS update Error. But there is a Wonderful Too available named as RecBoot which is simply the manual Recovery Entry Mode.
About RecBoot Tool:
- Name: RecBoot Tool
- Use: Enter or Exit Recovery Mode
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
- Windows or Mac OS X.
- 64 Bits OS needed.
- RecBoot.exe file.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
Download RecBoot to Enter or Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode
The RecBoot Amazing Tool is Now available for on Multi-Platforms Like Windows 64Bit Computers, Mac, and Linux Desktop Computers, Basically which is Free Licensed Software so you can Download this Tool without any Cost. In this Post we provide Working Download for both Mac and Windows also it Complete Process for How to Use RecBoot Tool, Just Continue the Process.
I think these types of Recovery Mode Loop which I mean to tell you a kind of software failure which arises mainly from faulty iTunes software or incomplete iOS Update installation. It made your iDevice continuously boot in Recovery Mode when you are trying it in Boot in Normal Mode.
- Fix iTunes 1015 Error using RecBoot Software.
- Brings out the Loop Stucked iPhone, iPad Devices in Normal Position.
- Download Firmware using your Device Model Name and Version and Current Version updates etc.
- Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Easily.
- Recovery Boot in Normal Mode.
How to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode using RecBoot on Windows and Mac Computer
While do you want to Restore or Exit Recovery Mode your iPhone, iPad Device using the RecBoot tool Then Read the below steps to Enter Recovery Mode on your device.
>> Step 1) First of all, Navigate the following link to Download RecBoot Windows, Mac Computer Directly without any Cost.
>> Step 2) Once the RecBoot Tool is Downloaded, simply Connect your iPhone, iPad Device to Computer Machine using a nice Working USB Cable.
>> Step 3) Now Double click on RecBoot Tool and then Run on the Computer machine.
>> Step 4) After, the iTunes software will Detect the Connect iPhone, iPad Device and shows a Notification on the screen.
>> Step 5) Next, Choose and Click on the “Enter Recovery Mode” or “Exit Recovery Mode” Option on the Tool Window Pop-up.
>> Step 6) That’s it, within a few seconds the Device will Enters or Exits from Recovery` Mode.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on Windows or Mac Computer using iTunes Software
We know the Official iTunes Software Gives an Access to Recovery Mode also this Tool available for free of cost. So before Entering into the Next step, First of all, Download and Install the Latest Version of iTunes Software on your Windows or Mac Computer from the Apple Official Website.
- Take Working USB Cable and Connect iPhone, iPad to Computer and Check, when the Cable or USB Port Works Perfectly.
- After, Launch Recently Installed iTunes Software and wait a little bit of time for Recognizing of iDevice.
- Now Press and Hold the Below Mentioned Buttons a few seconds Until iTunes Connecting Symbol will appear on Screen.
- iPhone 6, Plus: Press and hold the Home Button and Top or Side Buttons at the same time.
- iPhone7 or Plus: Press and hold the Side Button and Volume up Button, After Quickly Press the Volume Download Button.
- Now you can see a Windows with Restore or Update Options, Simply Click on Update Button.
- Once you Clicked on Update Button, the iTunes Software will Erases all Personal Data and Installed Firmware, and Download the Latest Available firmware from Apple Servers.
Why use the Recboot Tool?
You can easily reboot iDevices with the help of iTunes. Entering recovery mode which is by iTunes is more than enough to boot iDevices, but in case if your Home button or sleep/wake buttons have some problems then you have to follow the reboot tool to solve this issue with a single click. If your sleep/awake buttons or home buttons have some problems then you can’t do recovery mode using iTunes.
Only connecting iDevices to the windows is the real savior when it comes to hardware-level tasks. So these are the main reasons why to use Recboot. Make sure that your battery isn’t dead while using the Recboot, otherwise you will face some errors.
Pros and Cons Of RecBoot Tool:
- Yes, Recboot has a better user interface in which we can use it at ease.
- In addition to that, it tries to resolve your issue completely without any revert actions.
- Moreover, you can’t find any loss in your data after completing the recovery process.
- In contrast, Recboot fails to work in the 64-bit operating system.
- If you are using the latest version of iOS then definitely you can’t able to recover your device using Recboot as your primary source.
- Even Mac OS needs to be in an updated state to have a clean operation.
Alternative For RecBoot Tool:
The all-time best alternative for Recboot ever created is Tenorshare Reiboot also called Reiboot which for perfect for all your iOS devices. Of Course, it’s not a big issue if you are using a lower version of iOS and macOS. Even it supports Windows operating system under all circumstances.
As far as considered, the usage of Reiboot is similar to that old one. You need to connect your device to a system running with MacOs or Windows. Well, your process gets completed after making a click on your desired operation.
Above all, Reiboot is not only used for Recovering your device but also able to solve more than 50 iOS issues with ease. Nonetheless, your device data is kept safe during the recovery process and of course, there’s no loss in your data.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use this Tool?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe to use this tool.
Question 2) Can I face any booting issues while using this tool?
Answer: Nope, you can’t face any booting issues while using this tool.
Question 3) Is it real Can I Do Enter or Exit Recovery Mode?
Answer: Yes, you can Enter or Exit Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool.
Finally, We Hope you Enjoyed the above process for How to Use RecBoot Tool to Enter Recovery Mode or Exit Recovery Mode and then Fix Errors also Update your iPhone, iPad easily without alternate and IPSW software Downloading. You can use this tool with a single click no Physical Hardware keys are not required. When you got any issues with this Tool simply Leave a Comment below.
If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family, it may helpful for them if they face these types of errors. This article mainly concludes “How to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Through RecBoot Tool” on Windows or Mac. If you face any errors while using this app, then let me know through the comments section. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.