Here’s How Download and Use RecBoot Tool on Windows and Mac Computer to Enter or Exit your iPhone, iPad Device Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool without Hardware keys.
Read More About RecBoot Tool:
Hello Guys, Are you facing any serious Issues with your iPhone, iPad Device or Do you want to Restore your iDevice without using any Hardware Function Buttons like Home Button or any, then Download and Install RecBoot on your Computer.
- Note: If you really want to Recover your iDevices in Normal Mode, not in the Recovery Mode, then read more to know How to Enter or Exit your iPhone, iPad Device Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool without Hardware keys.
In sometimes our iDevice will Enter into Recovery Loop, it Means faults in software and which is mainly Occurs due to Incomplete iOS updating and iTunes Software Error. also, this Error continues Reboots your Device several times. But you Don’t worry about this Issue Because there are several Ways available to Entering or Exiting Recovery easily.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Download RecBoot to Enter or Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode
What is RecBoot Enter or Exit Recovery Mode?
The RecBoot Too is the most famous tool available for free of cost, basically which lets us to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode on your iPhone, Pad Devices easily with any other Software Install. In some Case Entering into Recovery is some Difficult due to Hardware Effects such as home Button malfunction or Wake Button Failure. But with this Tool, you can Easily Put your iPhone, iPad Device without Touching Hardware Function.
- Note: The RecBoot Tool needs an Installed Latest Version iTunes Software to detect iDevice.
Download complete Firmware or stocking Recovery Mode etc these problems mainly Occurs due to Fault in iTunes Software or IOS update Error. But there a Wonderful Too available named as RecBoot which simply the manual Recovery Entry Mode.
About RecBoot Tool:
- Name: RecBoot Tool
- Use: Enter or Exit Recovery Mode
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
- Windows or Mac OS X.
- 64 Bits OS needed.
- RecBoot.exe file.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- iOS versions which are above iOS 7+.
Download RecBoot to Enter or Exit iPhone/iPad Recovery Mode
The RecBoot Amazing Tool is Now available for on Multi-Platforms Like Windows 64Bit Computers, Mac, and Linux Desktop Computers, Basically which is Free Licensed Software so you can Download this Tool without any Cost. In this Post we provide Working Download for both Mac and Windows also it Complete Process for How to Use RecBoot Tool, Just Continue the Process.
I think these types of Recovery Mode Loop which I mean to tell you a kind of software failure which arises mainly from faulty iTunes software or incomplete iOS Update installation. It actually made your iDevice to continuously boot in Recovery Mode, when you are trying it in Boot in Normal Mode.
- Fix iTunes 1015 Error using RecBoot Software.
- Brings out the Loop Stucked iPhone, iPad Devices in Normal Position.
- Download Firmware using your Device Model Name and Version and Current Version updates etc.
- Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Easily.
- Recovery Boot in Normal Mode.
How to Enter/Exit Recover Mode using RecBoot on Windows and Mac Computer
While do you want to Restore or Exit Recovery Mode your iPhone, iPad Device using RecBoot tool Then Read the below steps to Enter Recovery Mode on your Device.
>> Step 1) First of all, Navigate the following link to Download RecBoot Windows, Mac Computer Directly without any Cost.
>> Step 2) Once the RecBoot Tool Downloaded, simply Connect your iPhone, iPad Device to Computer Machine using nice Working USB Cable.
>> Step 3) Now Double click on RecBoot Tool and then Run on the Computer machine.
>> Step 4) After, the iTunes software will Detect the Connect iPhone, iPad Device and shows a Notification on screen.
>> Step 5) Next, Choose and Click on “Enter Recovery Mode” or “Exit Recovery Mode” Option on the Tool Window Pop-up.
>> Step 6) That’s it, within a few seconds the Device will Enters or Exits from Recovery` Mode.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on Windows or Mac Computer using iTunes Software
We know the Official iTunes Software Gives an Access to Recovery Mode also this Tool available for free of cost. So before Entering into Next step, First of all, Download and Install the Latest Version iTunes Software on your Windows or Mac Computer from Apple Official Website.
- Take Working USB Cable and Connect iPhone, iPad to Computer and Check, when the Cable or USB Port Works Perfectly.
- After, Launch Recently Installed iTunes Software and wait a little bit of time for Recognizing of iDevice.
- Now Press and Hold the Below Mentioned Buttons few seconds Until iTunes Connecting Symbol will appear on Screen.
- iPhone 6, Plus: Press and Hold the Home Button and Top or Side Buttons at the same time.
- iPhone7 or Plus: Press and Hold the Side Button and Volume up Button, After Quickly Press the Volume Download Button.
- Now you can see a Windows with Restore or Update Options, Simply Click on Update Button.
- Once you Clicked on Update Button, the iTunes Software will Erases the all Personal Data and Installed Firmware and Download the Latest Available firmware from Apple Servers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use this Tool?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe to use this tool.
Question 2) Can I face any booting issues while using this tool?
Answer: Nope, you can’t face any booting issues while using this tool.
Question 3) Is it real Can I Do Enter or Exit Recovery Mode?
Answer: Yes, you can Enter or Exit Recovery Mode using RecBoot Tool.
Finally, We Hope you Enjoyed above process for How to Use RecBoot Tool to Enter Recovery Mode or Exit Recovery Mode and then Fix Errors also Update your iPhone, iPad easily without alternate and IPSW software Downloading. You can use this Tool within single click no Physical Hardware keys are not required. When you got any issues with this Tool simply Leave Comment on below.
If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family, it may helpful for them if they face these type of errors. This article mainly concludes “How to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Through RecBoot Tool” on Windows or Mac. If you face any errors while using this app, then let me know through the comments section. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com