If you want to run audio-video over all android, Microsoft, windows, and other devices, then Download Universal Media Server App For Windows PC/Laptop. Hello Happy to see you all through this new topic and I consider the topic is a way to contact you guys and I will explain in an easy way that normal people with minimum knowledge can solve the issue with the help of this article.
Warm wishes to all the blog seekers. Hope each and everyone is doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to? Ha-ha Sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day and let me crack your confusion. Here the article is about the Universal Media Server App and the instructions to install it on your device.
In this article, you can easily download the Universal Media Server app for Windows 10.
Content Include on This Article
Description of Universal Media Server App?
As we know, the home media server is used to run audio-video over all android, Microsoft, windows, and other devices. When it operates, it may be exciting and enjoyable. If you wish to use your media on nearly any DLNA-compatible device around your home, then Universal Media Server is the best server.
The server is unique, and no one can beat the Universal Media Server. It will provide you with many excessive features that are entirely free of cost. Universal Media Server is free to use and helps to examine your home system’s content or materials.
It has a good stack of aspects, comprising the ability to act on the fly bitrate adjustment that that is compatible with your home network. You can acquire complete information regarding Universal Media Servers such as features, and download process from here. Let’s read more to know How to Download Universal Media Server App on Windows devices.
- Install Unchecky Software
- Download Drawpile Online
- How to Get Periscope Web
- Download Imaengine App for Android
About Universal Media Server:
UMS stands for Universal Media Server, and you can effortlessly run videos, audio, and pictures on any device. Universal Media Server will not charge even a single penny; you can access it for free this is a free media server.
The program runs or transcodes many various media formats with minimal configuration. MEncoder, AviSynth, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, MediaInfo, etc. can efficiently operate the Universal Media Server. It will combine with MEncoder, AviSynth, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, MediaInfo, and give a massive variety of media structures.
By interacting with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) tools, media servers can use the content on a variety of accessories, comprising, game consoles, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets associated with the same united wired or wireless network.
You can operate Universal Media Server in various devices such as PlayStation 4 (PS4), Microsoft Xbox One, and 360, Blu-ray players, Sony PlayStation 3, multiple Televisions (Panasonic, Samsung, Vizio, LG, Sony, Philips, Sharp), iPhone, Windows, Android, and more.
It generates streams that mechanically provide you with the maximum accessible sound and video superiority. The application also has a web interface and is easy to use if your endpoint doesn’t support DLNA, and it also operates with subtitles and subtitle files.
Features of Universal Media Server:
Many new features comprised in Universal Media Server are subtitles on all devices, unlimited folders on PS3 & Xbox, True Motion (frame interpolation), FFmpeg DTS support, DVD support, 3D SBS video support, renderer search support, AC-3 (no re-encoding), and much more.
- The primary operating system is promoted by Universal Media Server with the latest editions such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Also, being a media server, the primary role is to transcode video so that your DLNA-compliant media player can show high-quality movie files.
- Universal Media Server runs with Xbox, PS3, TVs, mobile phones, and many other devices.
- Now, you can use every media file in your archives on any device. Whether your photo, movie, and music files are distributed through external drives or the cloud, or carefully placed in one location.
- Universal Media Server will permit you to access live TV or attached to streaming services, allowing you to record them so you can see them in the future.
- With the help of FFmpeg, MEncoder, tsMuxeR, MediaInfo, AviSynth, you can run the Universal Media Server.
- Universal Media Server creates streams that automatically provide you with the maximum accessible sound and video quality. It gives you complete access to your digital content.
- If your destination does not support DLNA, the application also has a web interface accessible for easy use, and it also runs with subtitles and subtitle files.
- Universal Media Server may also transcode movies to your Sony Bravia television and Pioneer Kuro.
- It has an Addons Framework style and an addons Manager GUI customer, which attaches to a reorganized digital distribution service platform that employs add-on applications and plugins, which, among other things, give online content to Universal Media Server.
These are the most valid features that are not available in the other related apps. So Let’s know the procedure to install this in your device by step by step procedure.
- How to Get Free Property Line App for Android
- Download KinoConsole Alternative
- How to Download Viva Video Pro APK for PC
Step By Step Guide to Download the Universal Media Server App:
But, there will be no issue for you to download, install, and steam the software. Also, plugins are supported in this Universal Media Server software. Therefore, if there is an aspect that is not built-in, you can search for the plugin which can offer you the needed function.
- To download the Universal Media Server app from the official website, you need to visit the official website: www.universalmediaserver.com.
- Then, on the home page, you need to select the device (macOS, Windows, Linux) and press on it.
- Then, you have to download the Universal Media Server installation file.
- Choose “Save” to get the software.
- After completing the Universal Media Server download process, press on the .exe file twice to start the installation process.
This is the only way to install the Universal Media Server App on your device in an easy manner, this app is also available in the form of a universal media player for Windows 10 that accesses all media files.
Simple Procedure to Install the Universal Media Server App
After downloading the Universal Media Server setup installer, you can install it via these simple instructions:
- First of all, double right-press by your touchpad, mouse, or screen on the Universal Media Server setup installer to begin the installation process. The Windows smart screen will show, asking for your approval. Then you have to press on the “Yes” tab.
- In the next stage, follow the installation guidelines offered by the app and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Keep in mind; most apps allow you to adapt the installation if you do not understand what to select, except for the default options.
- At last, wait for the installation to finish, then after you will see the successful installation approval, now press on the “Finish” button.
Note: In many situations, 64-bit versions offer higher stability, enhanced performance, and better use of advanced hardware abilities (CPU & RAM). While Universal Media Server 32-bit can operate without issues on both Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit PC. But a 64-bit edition will run only on Windows 64-bit.
I think you have a small doubt on your mind i.e how to use the Universal Media Server, Don’t worry it is simple the interface is easily understandable so you can easily navigate and use the server without any difficulties.
Not only for windows you can also use the Universal Media Server app on android devices.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Does it requires much skill to install in the device?
No normal knowledge and the common man can easily install it in an easy way.
2. Is this Universal Media Server App safe for all devices?
Actually, no this app is continuously developed by the backend team so it is safe for all devices.
3. Is there any special features available in this Universal Media Server App?
All the Universal Media Server Apps files contain special features that are not available in any of the other related apps.
These are the most and frequently asked questions by the huge no of users and answers are given by a varied range of most experienced people and also with my own experience. So the answers are more valid and accurate. If still there are queries then feel free to ask by dropping the doubt into your comment box.
Universal Media Server is the oldest PS3 Media Server, so followers of that product will wish to continue it. Universal Media Server gives you numerous valuable aspects for access to your home system and is free to operate. The only actual catch is that it can be a challenge to work with UMS. Still, Universal Media Server is the best product if you associate it with other comparable products.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by dropping a comment about your query I will show you the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have the greatest day of your life.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com