Xposed Installer is basically an app that lets you make small adjustments to your device’s operating system. They are quite small and hence, they will continue to work even after your device is restarted, but they are quite vital as well for helping you to get the most out of any Android device. It is basically a framework designed especially for your rooted Android phones.
Make sure that you keep in mind that if you install the Xposed framework, it might cause you a few problems as well. They are not that ordinary but somehow, if you are not attentive while you access the app, it may disable your Android as well as you might be forced to reformatting it.
Content Include on This Article
What is the Xposed Installer?
As soon as you install the Xposed framework along with restarting your device, make sure that you check all the various modules which are available. Now, all the different names will be displayed along with the descriptions of more than around 100 several options on the interface of the app. Honestly, a few of them are just aesthetic and also, let you change the color of your keyboard as well, while on the other hand, others allow you to disable the permissions which are given to the apps which are installed on your device already.
Xposed Installer is an engrossing tool for Android users who want to seek advantages of their devices. Also, you can avail of the benefits of a customizable ROM, that too, without the messy downsides.
Xposed Framework makes it quite a lot easy for customizing/mod your phone. You can customize the looks of your Android phone, as well as it increases its performance along with tweaking the system-level functionality that too, with Xposed Framework.
How to use the Xposed Installer?
Till now, you must’ve already understood that Xposed is a framework that lets you install the add-ons called “modules”. These modules can perform quite many cool things. Basically, it is the core functionality of Xposed, also, it is super easy for using. All that you require is the Xposed Installer app, which should be there already.
- First of all, open the Xposed Installer app
- Then you have to open the menu and then navigate the Download section
- A wide selection of modules can be browsed here.
- Select the module as per your choice, basically, the one you wish to install.
- Then Swipe over to the version tab. After that, tap Download for the version you require.
- Now, open the menu once again and then go to Modules.
- Now, activate the module, you downloaded and then reboot it.
Some of the modules contain the apps that allow you to tweak settings as well as customize things. While on the other hand, other modules will be applying the tweaks, simply without extras. You can even remove the modules by just going to the Modules section and then disabling them and rebooting it as well.
Features of Xposed Installer:
- Quite simple to install as well as easier to use.
- Completely free.
- A great number of modules are available to choose from. Also, no changes are made to any .apk.
- Deactivating a module is quite easy.
- More than enough configuration options, inclusive of the option to change the color of the keyboard.
- Built-in YouTube viewer also, PIP video player.
- 4G/LTE Indicator.
- 3Dot menu is available for all the apps.
- A large number of features are available.
Installing the Xposed Installer Framework:
You can install the modules easily, as the framework will give you the root access for your android. Even though it is well-matched with all the Android versions, it would prove its best if you are either on v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or even above. Before starting, you should root your device and then follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First of all, you have to download the Xposed Installer APK.
- Also, download the Xposed Installer Framework and sideload the .apk on your respective Android device.
- Then open your App Drawer and find the Xposed Installer and them later launch it.
- Then click on the Framework and then, Install and after that wait for a while. Its installation might be taking a couple of minutes as well.
- When the Superuser Request message will be appearing, you have to accept it but you can’t go on if you don’t.
- Now, let the framework install after that you have to click OK on the popup message.
- Click on the Reboot and wait; as soon as your device has rebooted, all the changes made, will be in place.
- Now the modules can be started as well
How to Delete Xposed Installer:
Even though the Xposed Installer is quite a decent app, you may have to decide that you don’t require it. If you keep receiving the error messages, frequently, the best way for fixing them is to delete it first and then install the app again. Follow the steps below for the same:
- Beginning with Unlocking the screen on your Android devices.
- Go through your home screen or your App Drawer, you have to open your Android Settings app.
- Click on the option for the Apps or the Applications which basically depends on the version of the Android devices you are running.
- Now all the apps installed on your device will be displayed. You have to look through the list for Xposed Installer and then click on it as well.
- Click the Uninstall button and also, wait till the process finish.
- Close all the Settings and Xposed Installer will now be removed from your Android devices.
The Xposed app is now going to be quite popular with Android users. But make sure, you follow all the instructions as stated because, if you are unable to follow the same or you perform something not related to the same, your device may get locked or even you have to reformat your device. Xposed Installer is basically an outstanding app that lets you make minor adjustments to the operating system of your devices. The app is quite useful, hope this information helps.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com