If you want to get Cydia on your iOS 10 – 10.2, then you are in the right place to get Cydia on your iDevices. Yes, you can get the Cydia app on your iDevices with iOS 10 -10.2 with the help of the Yalu Jailbreak tool. Here in this article, I am going to give you a direct link to the Download Yalu Jailbreak tool. Here you can also get the best Cydia Tweaks for your Jailbroken iDevices.
So, for all the iPhone users, the good news is that the Yalu jailbreak is now available for the iOS 10 as well. Well, it is one of the most amazing feelings to reboot your iPhone and enjoy the most amazing apps and features which you were unable to experience earlier. So, before moving further on how to install and use the Yalu Jailbreak, let’s know in-depth about what is Yalu Jailbreak. Let’s read more to know How to Download and Install Yalu Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad. If you don’t know about the PP Helper tool which is also a Jailbreak tool that Jailbreak iOS 9.2 versions.
- Note: Actually, to get Cydia on iDevices, you have to Jailbreak it. Cydia is a pre-installed inbuilt Jailbreak tool that helps iOS users to get premium apps and games for free.
You all know that Cydia is one type of AppStore for Jailbroken iDevice users. Cydia mainly allows its users to customize their needs. Most of the iOS users are searching for the Jailbreaking tools only to get Cydia after Jailbreaking. Every iOS version has different Jailbreaking tools, one Jailbreak tool may not work on other iOS versions. Likewise, the Yalu Jailbreak tool only works on iOS 10 – 10.2 only. It’s time to get into the article, So without wasting any more time, let’s move further and take a look at what is Yalu Jailbreak? Ok, before going to know what it is, let me tell you about Cydia Eraser IPA which deletes Cydia from your iDevice if you really don’t like it.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Install Yalu Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad?
What Is Yalu Jailbreak?
So, Yalu is a series of semi-untethered jailbreaks that were specially made to jailbreak the iPhones. The developer of the Yalu Jailbreak is the LucaTodesco (qwertyuiop). Well, initially the Yalu was released as an incomplete iOS 8.4.1 codesign and sandbox bypass, which is added by the other updates as well.
- Important Note: Yalu Jailbreak is semi-untethered which means you have to reactivate the Jailbreak with the help of this Jailbreak tool whenever you iDevice is rebooted. Actually, when your iDevice is rebooted, that Jailbreak kernel will no longer be patched. That means the tweaks which you have installed with the help of Cydia will no longer work on your iDevices. Cydia will automatically Crash. Don’t worry simply activate again to use all the tweaks.
Later, Todesco released a new version of the Yalu in the beta, which was in the form of the IPA, which support some devices running iOS 10.1 to 10.1.1. And in the future, another version was released to support iOS 10.0 to 10.2. Now, let’s move further and take a look at how does the Yalu Jailbreak works. Here FilzaEscaped 12.4 is also available for free.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Mac
- Yalu Jailbreak iPA file
- The USB Cable to connect Windows or Mac to iDevices
- Cydia Impactor to sideload iPA files
- iOS versions like iOS 10, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.2
- iDevices like iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 6s, iPhone SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Mini 2, 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4
- Backup your iDevice before you start Jailbreaking your iDevices.
How Does The Yalu Jailbreak Works?
Well, if you have heard about the Pangu for iOS 9, the Yalu Jailbreak works the same way. Well, let me tell you that the underlying procedure of working is nearly the same. Also, you require to use your Apple ID or the developer’s Apple ID to sign in to the jailbreak app before you proceed for the installation process.
Now, let’s move further and I am going to tell you how to download the Yalu Jailbreak for your iPhone. So, without taking much time of yours, let’s move further and take a look at the complete method with the help of which, you can easily download the YaluJailbreak for your iPhone.
So, without taking much time of yours, let’s move further and take a look at the complete method with the help of which, you can easily download and install the Yalu Jailbreak on your iPhone. I think you know that the Yalu Jailbreak tool Jailbreaks only iOS 9 versions, whereas if you want to get iOS Jailbreak 10.3.1, then this link is for you.
How to Install Yalu Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad?
>> Step 1) So, the very first thing which you need to do is to install the Panda Helper to get the Yalu 102 for your iOS device. As you couldn’t find the Yalu Jailbreak directly on the Apple store because it is not available in the iOS app store.
>> Step 2) Now, all you have to do is to open the Safari and go to the below-given link to Download Panda Helper directly or navigate to the panda helper’s official website.
>> Step 3) Well, as soon as the website is open, you have to see the option saying ‘Regular’, tap on that option. And then you will see the download free version option, well simply tap on that option.
>> Step 4) Now, tap on the install button to confirm. Now, wait for a few seconds, until the downloading of the app is in process.
>> Step 5) As soon as the app is installed, go to your device’s main settings, tap on the general option, and there locate profiles and device management. and then trust the profile which belongs to the Panda Helper App.
Fix Panda Helper Untrusted Enterprise Error Problem:
Now, it is the time for you to launch the Panda Helper, and then search for the Yalu 102 and install it. And when you open it for the first time, there is a probability that you will see the “untrusted enterprise developer” message. And to resolve this issue, just go to the settings, and then trust the profiles which are belonging to the Yalu 102. You have to follow the same process as you did with the Panda Helper.
- When you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up, simply click on Cancel.
- Now navigate to the Profiles on your iDevices by following steps.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
- Search for the Yalu Jailbreak, click on the blue link.
- When you click on the blue link you will get pop-up, simply Tap on Trust.
How to Use Yalu Jailbreak to Jailbreak iOS 10 – 10.2
>> Step 1) Now, the YaluJailbreak 102 is completely ready to jailbreak your iOS device.
>> Step 2) Now, as the Yalu Jailbreak 102 is there in your iOS device, then it is the time for you to jailbreak your iPhone. And to do so, you have to open the Yalu application from your home screen, there you will see the jailbreak option, tap on that option.
>> Step 3) When the jailbreak is finished, you will see a Cydia on the home screen. Well, let me tell you that, the Cydia reappears after the reboot, then let me tell you that, it is because the jailbreak is not a perfect jailbreak, and to resolve it, all you need to do is to reactivate the jailbreak state, just open the Yalu 102 and jailbreak again.
And that’s all you need to do to jailbreak your iPhone with the help of the Yalu Jailbreak. Now all you have to do is to enjoy the most amazing and outstanding reboot iOS device. And you won’t face any kind of problem in the future as well. iOS 12 Jailbreak with the help of this link.
Download Yalu Jailbreak IPA & Install Yalu Jailbreak on iOS 10 – 10.2:
- First of all Download Cydia Impactor on your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Mac OS X from the below link.
- Now Install Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC/Laptop or Mac Computer by following the above link. Read each and every step to install Cydia Impactor without any errors.
- Here Download the Yalu Jailbreak IPA file onto your PC/Laptop.
- Now connect your iDevices to Windows PC/Laptop with the help of USB Cable.
- Check whether your iDevice is connected to Cydia Impactor or not by checking your iDevice name on Cydia Impactor.
- Now drag Yalu Jailbreak IPA file and drop Yalu Jailbreak IPA onto Cydia Impactor.
- Here you will get password pop-up, simply enter your iDevice password if you have set any.
- Wait for some more time to complete the sideloading of the IPA file.
- Now navigate to the home screen of your iDevice, there you can see YaluJailbreak installed successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Is it safe to use this tool?
Answer: It is a safe but untethered app
Question 2) Is it safe to Jailbreak my iDevice?
Answer: I cannot say it is safe, because after Jailbreaking you may lose your iDevice warranty.
Question 3) Do I need to pay to Jailbreak my iDevice with the help of the YaluJailbreak tool?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to pay a single penny to Jailbreak your iDevice.
That’s it, friends, I think I have given more info than you need. If you know anything more than that feel free to share your thoughts here. Actually, this is Jailbreak is not untethered. It is semi-untethered where you have to Jailbreak every time after rebooting your iDevice. But you don’t need to do all the steps like sideloading IPA files through Cydia Impactor on Windows like that of things. You just need to click on the Jailbreak option on YaluJailbreak to Jailbreak your iDevice to get Cydia.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Download Yalu Jailbreak” & “How to Install Yalu Jailbreak” For iPhone/iPad on iOS 10, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.2. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family. If you face any problems or errors while Jailbreaking your iDevices, feel free to share your query with us through the comments section. We will try our level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com