If you want to manage your Wii U and 3DS games, then Download Wii U USB Helper and install this free tool to manage your Wii U and 3DS games.
If you think that you are an enthusiastic gamer and searching for the method to back up your preferred 3DS and Wii U games, then the Wii U USB Helper is best for you, and it will help you a lot. This Wii U USB Helper is a free handling tool that will assist you in backing up and managing your 3DS and Wii U games.
The Wii U USB Helper is among the most famous Compressions and Backup alongside Backup Dwarf, hubiC, and Box Drive. However, Wii U USB Helper is 100% Safe to install and download on your Windows 8 64, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 10 64 devices (Computer/ laptop/ tablet).
If you are a daring gamer and have already searched for a method to download backup content from Google, you can play the games you purchase directly from your PC. For your convenience, we provide the complete details regarding Wii U USB Helper, such as features, the install and uninstall process, and many more.
- How to Get iFunBox Alternative
- How to Get Exousia Website
- Download Go Radar Pro APK
- How to Download Tweakdoor VHS
Content Include on This Article
About Wii U USB Helper:
Wii U USB Helper is a fantastic free tool that allows you to backup your 3DS and Wii U games effortlessly. So, if you have Wii U USB Helper, then you can maintain the games and record in much more proficiently on your Wii U game comforts. The Wii U USB Helper software can use in two methods.
The primary method is to make a backup on an SD card or USB storage device, such as an external hard disk, & it is lightweight and easy to access, easy for starters, and powerful for experts. Wii U USB Helper app is free to install and provides an easy-to-install, safe, and trustworthy Compression and Backup app.
Wii U USB Helper allows you to share the game files straight to the Wii U or 3DS consoles. All the collections and saved data are available via this app. Please don’t depend on the CD or DVD editions of your 3DS or Wii U games when you wish to run them on the consoles. You can access their backup content with the help of this Wii U USB Helper.
The game information comprises general details, on the Internet, screenshots, films, extra, and save manager. You may also add a desktop shortcut, delete, install, or run a game, add, or even copy to SD. Lastly, if you made any mistake, you can modify the game index, download folder, and location.
Features of Wii U USB Helper:
- With the help of Wii U USB Helper, you can download and install the games on your computer faster than a normal 3DS or Wii U. It is 40X more quickly than any other app.
- With the comprised emulators, you can run them from your WiiU, 3DS, or even your PC. Wii U USB Assistant is companionable with different emulators, such as Cemu.
- You can download the GameCube games on your Wii U and run with them on the GamePad. Players can watch their game collection, use filters, and do a better search.
- If you do not understand how to combine backup content, ensure that there is nothing other than games or apps downloaded on your computer, USB flash disk, or other storage media despite the real CD / DVD.
- Wii U USB Helper is a speedy, minor, stable, and simple Freeware Compression and Backup for Windows computers. The Wii U USB Helper downloaded set-up file is companionable with both 64-bit, and Windows 32 OS.
- Wii U USB Helper operates with most Windows OS, comprising Windows 8 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64.
- The Wii U USB Helper also arises with in-built CEMU based software for Wii and permits you to run your games on your computer, and laptop.
Requirements For The Installation Of Wii U USB Helper:
- Wii U USB Helper on Firmware 5.5.4:
For the installation of Wii U USB Helper in any system you will need firmware such as Mocha or Haxchi.
- Storage Of SD Card:
To install any games and homebrew using Wii USB Helper you will need an SD card of 64 GB or much larger space is recommended.
The main thing in this is the SD card must be formatted in the form of FAT32.
- Windows PC:
Wii U USB Helper is nothing but a windows application. In order to work properly, you will need a Wii U USB Launcher which is a set of patches.
- Network Requirements:
You will need a high-speed internet connection for the installation of a Wii U USB Helper on your PC.
- Homebrew Application:
For the installation of Wii U, Gamecube titles on your Wii Console, you will need a WUP Installer GX2 homebrew application.
You can easily install and download this WUP Installer GX2 easily from the homebrew application.
- Sensor Bar And Wiimote:
To play Wii games on Wii U then you will need Wii mote to play the games.
However, if you want to play the Wii games on your TV then you will definitely need Sensor Bar.
How to Install & Download Wii U USB Helper?
- First of all, go to the official website and install the Wii U USB Helper set-up file.
- On your computer, make a new folder named “USBHelper Downloads.”
- You have to make two new folders called (DL-Dec and DL-Enc) inside the “/USBHelper Downloads/ folder” on your computer.
- To install the Wii U USB Helper, run the “USBHelperInstaller.exe” set up file.
- Then, choose the latest version of the Wii U USB Helper and wait for a few minutes for the procedure to finish.
- Then, open the USBHelper app after the completion of the installation process.
- Choose the “/USBHelper Downloads/DL-Enc/” folder on your computer to save your games.
- Then, mention the title “key.ovh.” After loading the Wii U USB Helper, press on the “Set extraction directory” tab.
- Choose the /USBHelper Downloads/DL-Dec/ folder on your computer.
- Lastly, after completing the Wii U USB Helper set-up process, you can now change the location of downloading backup games to your computer from the app.
- How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 10
- Download GameGem for iOS13 /14 Without Jailbreak
- How to Download PlayBox HD App
Installing Games From SD To Wii U:
For the installation of Wii games with the help of Wii U Helper using the SD card then do follow the below steps carefully in order to download the Wii games.
- The first step is to load your CFW patches and then make sure to launch the homebrew application according to your preferred method.
- After that select WUP Installer GX2 in the homebrew application.
- Nextly completion of the installation select the games folder and select the game you want to install.
- After selecting make sure to select the location to install as [NAND] or [USB] and wait for some time to complete the process.
- Now close all the windows and you can see your game installed in the system using the launcher.
- Launch the game and enjoy playing it.
In addition to this Gamecube games can also be installed with the help of this Wii Helper and you can launch the game.
How to Uninstall Wii U USB Helper On Your PC?
For Wii U USB Helper in Windows XP:
- Press o the “Windows Start Menu” option.
- Search and choose the “Control Panel menu,” then select the “Add or Remove Programs” icon.
- Again, choose the Wii U USB Helper and then press on the “Remove/Uninstall” tab.
- Then, select “Yes” to approve the Wii U USB Helper uninstallation procedure.
For Wii U USB Helper in Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista:
- Open “Start menu” and search and select Control Panel menu > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Choose Wii U USB Helper and press on it, then select the “Uninstall/Change” tab.
- Finally, select “Yes” to uninstall the Wii U USB Helper in Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista.
For Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000:
- Choose the Windows Start menu > Control Panel menu > Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Choose the Wii U USB Helper > Uninstall/Change > Yes.
Best Alternative Apps Instead Of Wii U Helper:
If you are looking for any alternatives instead of using this Wii U Helper, then select the best option for the below-mentioned alternatives.
- Backup Dwarf
- Box Drive
- One Drive
- pCloud Drive
Out of the above all mentioned alternatives, Backup Dwarf, Box Drive, and hubiC are the strongest competitors for the Wii U Helper otherwise you can use any of them.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Is Wii U USB Helper safe?
Yes, the Wii USB Helper is completely safe as all you need to do is to install the Wii games and launch it.
- What does Wii U USB Helper do?
Wii U USB Helper is a simple tool that is used to backup your 3Ds and Wii games on your PC/Laptop.
- What is Wii U USB?
Wii U USB is nothing but it supports USB hard disk drives using a dedicated power source.
- Download Uncover Jailbreak for iOS 14/15 Without Computer
- How to Get Star Wars the Old Republic Remake
- Download Uplay for PC
The Wii U USB Helper is undeniably the most excellent Compression and Backup that you can search for nowadays. It is the most trustworthy app when it arises to performance and constancy. That is why many computer users suggest this app. You can download and install the Wii U USB Helper from this page with the help of the above-provided steps.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com