If you want to know How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme For iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on both Jailbreak and Non-Jailbreak iPhone or iPad Device without any Payment.
Hello Geeks, This is your favorite Tech Blog and Today In this Post we are Going to Learn How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme on Jailbreak iPhone or iPad Devices. Without any doubt, WhatsApp is a well Known Messaging App around the World and That is Compactable with both iPhone and Android Devices. Read more to know How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Theme on your iDevices.
Also, This app is fantastic to Use, Because it just Uses the Device Cellular Mobile Network or Wi-Fi and lets you Contact your Loving Buddies or family members easily. Actually, WhatsApp allows you to Make Text or Multimedia Messages, Video or Audio Call and Send Documents and Other files without any Payment. But it has some faults like There no option for Theme Changing. On the other hand, a high Amount of smart Device users loves the Black Skin and Good Dark Mode Themes but the Original WhatsApp officially not released any Theme Change Option yet.
- How to Move in Pokemon Go Without Walking 2022
- How to Use a Jailbroken Firestick for the First Time
- How to Enter Fastboot Mode using ADB
- How to Add Bots to Discord Server
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme on iPhone/iPad:
What is on WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme?
WhatsApp Dark Mode Tweak is a Recently Released WhatsApp Customizing Tool from Jailbreak Cydia store. If you are using an IOS 11 Then Jailbreak iPhone or iPad Devices using Electra and Then get this Cool Tweak Without any Payment. This theme helps you to enjoy your whats app in the Night Mode also, where you can check WhatsApp Messages without any problems.
Basically, WhatsApp Dark Mode is a Contrast to Apple’s Accessibility-Based smart Invert Mode and that Lets us Change Default WhatsApp Theme to Latest Premium Dark Mode Theme. And that Reduces the Strain on your Eyes when App is Being Used.
- Use: Enables WhatsApp Dark Mode Tweak
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme on iPhone/iPad:
- First of all, Unlock the iPhone and Launch the Jailbreak Cydia store.
- When the Cydia Home Page Loaded, See the Bottom bar and Then click on the “Manage” Icon.
- Now Choose and Tap on the “Sources” section. On the Page Click Again See the Top Right corner and Tap on “Edit” >>> “Add” Options.
- Once you Tap on Add Option, The Cydia will show a pop-up message for the Repo source. So Copy the following repository and then Paste on Pop-up Box.
- Now Tap on the “Add Source” Option and Wait a few Minutes for Repository Validating, Once the Repo Verified it will automatically Add to the Cydia Sources List.
- So, Head back to Cydia Home screen, Where Tap on Search Icon from Bottom Bar. Then Type “WhatsApp Dark Mode” On the search Box.
- When the Tweak is available on search Results, Simply Tap on that.
- On the Next screen, Tap on Install Button and then again Tap on Conform to Install WhatsApp Dark Mode Tweak.
- That’s it, Now Return iPhone Home Screen, and there find the App.
How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme on iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+
In Case, if you are using a Non-Jailbreak Device, Then follow the steps to Get Dark Mode on WhatsApp. But that is not an original Dark Theme.
- Open the Original WhatsApp Application on iPhone or iPad, Then simply Tap on Settings Gear Icon from the bottom bar.
- Now Select and Navigate to the “Account” Category.
- After Tap and Open “Chat Wallpapers” Option.
- There select a “Solid Colors” Option.
- Now you can see Different Solid back Ground Colors on-screen, Scroll down the Page and Select your favorite color and then click on that.
- That’s it, Now the Selected Color Activated on your Non-Jailbreak WhatsApp.
How to Enable WhatsApp DrakMode on Android:
- First of all, Open your Android device and then navigate to the “Settings” >> “Display” >> “Select Theme” >> “Dark”
- When the Dark Mode is turned on then navigate to Settings >> About Phone.
- Here search for the “Build Number” and if you find it, then Tap on it seven times.
- After that, you will get one message pop-up saying “Developers options is turned on“. Here Tap on ‘Override force dark so that you can apply the dark theme to other apps.
- So finally, the Dark theme is enabled on your WhatsApp. But the chat threads still need to be changed to enjoy the DarkMode on WhatsApp to its fullest.
- So Finally, navigate to the WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper > None and you are good to go.
What are the uses of WhatsApp Dark Mode:
- I think it is very helpful at night times because the light of your smartphone does not reflect and affect your eyes.
- The smart device users of OLED or AMOLED screens, using a black theme that will conserve battery.
- Moreover, AMOLED or OLED screens are usually seen in flagship smartphones.
- Dark Mode on WhatsApp will be the minimalistic approach and will not cause strain in your eyes.
What is the variation of Light and Dark Mode of Whatsapp?
Actually, both are the same the dark mode was invented later the app got developed. The only difference is just the change of the color that light mode is for the day and dark mode is for the night. it is just an option that will protect the eyes of the individual users. Nothing much is different is present in both of them as they are just 2 different themes. and one more thing is you need not worry about safety because both the light and dark modes are safe to use and you just need to clean the junk from the storage for better performance of the app Whatsapp.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1) Do I need to Install a separate theme to Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp?
Answer: Nope, you can do it within WhatsApp only.
Question 2) Do I face any lagging issues after applying Dark Theme?
Answer: Nope, you will not face any lagging issues.
Question 3) When will WhatsApp Dark theme will release?
Answer: It will release soon, developers are working on it.
- How to Solve PSN Name Change Issues 2022
- How to Activate Twitch TV on Mobile
- How to Sync Xbox One Controller Without Sync Button
That’s it, Geeks, We hope that you Enjoyed This Post about How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme. You can follow the above simple steps to Get a Dark Theme on both Jailbreak and Non-Jailbreak Devices. If you like this Post simply share it with your friends and Family Members.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme For iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+” & “How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Theme on iPhone/iPad“. If you face any problems while following these steps and while using the WhatsApp Dark theme, then let us know through the comments section.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.