If you are facing Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer, then read more to know How to Fix “Audio Renderer Error”.
The Various Windows users record the audio renderer error. Whenever they try to play a Youtube video, please restart your machine. This problem is not exclusive to a particular version of Windows and is reportedly associated with many web browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Mozilla Firefox. Other users who have been affected claim that they still experience the problem when they listen to iTunes or when using the integrated audio player.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Fix Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer Error?
Causes of Audio Renderer Error:
After looking through the numerous affected user’s posts, we have compiled the reasons that cause this error message on the Windows 10 computer:
- BIOS Bug: this mistake happens most of the time due to a variant of the BIOS bug. This can help to solve the problem by updating the BIOS version.
- Another explanation for causing the “Audio renderer error” could be an obsolete audio driver. The error message is. Please reboot your computer. In this case, the driver update will easily delete this error.
- Issue of the audio driver: If the audio driver has a flaw, you may also see the message of an error. In this case, unplug and replug your audio device and also try to disable and enable all the audio adapters.
- Between ASIO Driver and Windows Sound Driver Confliction.
How to Fix Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer Error?
The audio renderer error, If you attempt to play a video on YouTube, please restart your machine’s error. The video player shows the error message. It is odd that the error will happen, regardless of the version you are using, in Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 7, so that you can get this error. The browser type doesn’t matter as well, so this error will occur whether you’re using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Opera.
Method 1: Unplug Headphones
Some affected users have confirmed the problem was fixed once headphones were plugged off and plugged back in as dumb as this approach could sound. This move has been confirmed to work with jack and USB headphones (dongle or physically capable). So, if you have a problem when attempting to play a video on Youtube, simply unplug your cable if you have a few attached. If this approach does not apply or you are searching for a more durable alternative, go to the next method below.
Method 2: Run the Audio Troubleshooter
This could help you solve the audio renderer error. Another possible remedy. The mistake is to run an integrated audio troubleshooter. This integral tool provides a variety of repair methods that handle a number of popular audio issues. If this is due to a normal problem, Microsoft will resolve the issue entirely by running the audio fixer.
To execute the audio problem solver, follow the steps below:
- To open the Run dialogue box, press Windows+R. Type “ms-settings,” enter the Settings tab. To open the Settings app’s Troubleshoot Tab.
- Scroll down to Get Up and Run and press Play Audio inside the Troubleshoot tab. To open the utility, click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the end of the initial review. Then choose the system in which the “Audio renderer error occurs. Error and press Next. Please restart your machine.
- Wait before your audio system can be analyzed for problems. If a problem is detected, a repair plan is recommended. Follow the instructions on-screen (click on “Yes, Application Fix” or “Yes, Open *menu”) and follow the guidelines.
- Reboot your computer to see if the error happens when the next restart is over.
If the audio renderer error remains. Error, step down the following method. Please restart your machine. Error.
Method 3: Enable / Disable Sound Device
Deactivating and enabling your computer’s default Audio Player is a more effective workaround that could fix the Windows 10 Audio Renderer error.
- To start the system manager right-click the Start button.
- Audio inputs and outputs are extended.
- Right-click and select the Disable device on your default audio device.
Method 4: Close Audio Mixing Program
Audio mixing programs like Mixcraft will take control of the audio drivers exclusively and prevent their use by your browser. If you have a similar software in the background, it can be helpful to quit before you see YouTube. You may also stop taking care of your audio equipment in these applications. For instance, go to File > Preferences > Sound Device and exit the switch next to Exclusive Mode in Microsoft.
Method 5: Update BIOS
Some DELL device users claim that when the BIOS firmware has been modified, the issue has been solved. This approach can be applied to other manufacturers, but this fix can be verified only on Dell computers.
Method 6: Uninstall Auto Driver:
The problem can be caused by an Audio Renderer error on your PC. In this scenario, the audio driver should be uninstalled. Deactivating the Audio driver also causes the audio driver of your Windows to reinstall, which solves some driver problems on your PC. So, if the Audio renderer Error is found. You might try uninstalling the audio driver, but please restart your computer.” You should take the steps below if you don’t know how to uninstall it.
- To build a Run conversation, press the Windows log + R key on the keyboard. Enter to open the system manager and type devmgmt. msc in the box.
- Expand your audio adapter with sound, video, and game controllers and double-click.
- Turn on the Driver tab in the pop-up window and click on System Uninstall. Follow the instructions to complete the operation.
- Then reboot your system. The audio driver is automatically reinstalled after the restart.
You can then check if the audio renderer error YouTube is resolved after the restart.
Method 7: Disable Hardware Acceleration
The acceleration of stuff through your browser is achieved with hardware. However, it is understood that the function is randomly causing problems with YouTube. Deactivate hardware acceleration to check if the error in Windows 10 fixes the audio renderer.
- Pick Settings and open the Chrome menu.
- Advanced expansion and machine selection.
- Switch off the switch when available when using hardware acceleration.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com