If you are facing Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer, then read more to know How to Fix “Audio Renderer Error”.
Various Windows users record the audio renderer error. Whenever they try to play a Youtube video, please restart your machine. This problem is not exclusive to a particular version of Windows and is reportedly associated with many web browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Mozilla Firefox. Other users who have been affected claim that they still experience the problem when they listen to iTunes or when using the integrated audio player.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Fix Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer Error?
- 1.1 Fix #1: Unplug Headphones
- 1.2 Fix #2: Run the Audio Troubleshooter
- 1.3 Fix #3: Enable / Disable Sound Device
- 1.4 Fix #4: Close Audio Mixing Program
- 1.5 Fix #5: Update BIOS
- 1.6 Fix #6: Uninstall Audio Driver:
- 1.7 Fix #7: Disable Hardware Acceleration
- 1.8 Fix #8: Roll Back Or Uninstall The Audio Drivers:
- 1.9 Fix #9: Restart Your Computer:
- 1.10 Fix #10: Setting The Same Sample Rate For Both Windows Sound Driver And ASIO Driver:
Causes of Audio Renderer Error:
After looking through the numerous affected user’s posts, we have compiled the reasons that cause this error message on the Windows 10 computer:
- BIOS Bug: this mistake happens most of the time due to a variant of the BIOS bug. This can help to solve the problem by updating the BIOS version.
- Another explanation for causing the “Audio renderer error” could be an obsolete audio driver. The error message is. Please reboot your computer. In this case, the driver update will easily delete this error.
- Issue of the audio driver: If the audio driver has a flaw, you may also see the message of an error. In this case, unplug and replug your audio device and also try to disable and enable all the audio adapters.
- Between ASIO Driver and Windows Sound Driver Confliction.
- Install Cydia Without Jailbreak on Reddit
- Why Kernel Security Check Failure on Windows 10 HP
- We Can’t Find Your Camera
- How to Get Trojan Horse Virus Example
How to Fix Youtube “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer Error?
The audio renderer error, If you attempt to play a video on YouTube, please restart your machine’s error. The video player shows the error message. It is odd that the error will happen, regardless of the version you are using, in Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 7, so that you can get this error. The browser type doesn’t matter as well, so this error will occur whether you’re using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Opera.
Fix #1: Unplug Headphones
Some affected users have attested the problem was fixed once headphones were plugged off and plugged back in as dumb as this approach could sound. This move has been attesting to work with a jack and USB headphones (dongle or physically capable).
So, if you have a problem when attempting to play a video on Youtube, simply unplug your cable if you have a few attached. If this approach does not apply or you are searching for a more durable alternative, go to the next method below.
Fix #2: Run the Audio Troubleshooter
This could help you solve the audio renderer error. Another possible remedy. The mistake is to run an integrated audio troubleshooter. This integral tool provides a variety of repair methods that handle a number of popular audio issues. If this is due to a normal problem, Microsoft will resolve the issue entirely by running the audio fixer.
To execute the audio problem solver, follow the steps below:
- To open the Run dialogue box, press Windows+R. Type “ms-settings,” enter the Settings tab. To open the Settings app’s Troubleshoot Tab.
- Scroll down to Get Up and Run and press Play Audio inside the Troubleshoot tab. To open the utility, click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the end of the initial review. Then choose the system in which the “Audio renderer error occurs. Error and press Next. Please restart your machine.
- Wait before your audio system is analyzed for problems. If a problem is detected, a repair plan is recommended. Follow the instructions on-screen (click on “Yes, Application Fix” or “Yes, Open *menu”) and follow the guidelines.
- Reboot your computer to see if the error happens when the next restart is over.
If the audio renderer error remains. Error, step down the following method. Please restart your machine. Error.
Fix #3: Enable / Disable Sound Device
Deactivating and enabling your computer’s default Audio Player is a more effective workaround that could fix the Windows 10 Audio Renderer error.
- To start the system manager right-click the Start button.
- Audio inputs and outputs are extended.
- Right-click and select the Disable device on your default audio device.
Fix #4: Close Audio Mixing Program
Audio mixing programs like Mixcraft will take control of the audio drivers exclusively and prevent their use by your browser. If you have a similar software in the background, it can be helpful to quit before you see YouTube.
You may also stop taking care of your audio equipment in these applications. For instance, go to File > Preferences > Sound Device and exit the switch next to Exclusive Mode in Microsoft.
Fix #5: Update BIOS
Some DELL device users claim that when the BIOS firmware has been modified, the issue has been solved. This approach can be applied to other manufacturers, but this fix can be verified only on Dell computers.
Warning: keep in mind that DELL has a facility that gives how to update your BIOS firmware that is determined by your PC. So, make sure to follow the instruction letter otherwise you will be at risk.
- Working Methods to Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105
- How to Fix Bannerlord Content File Locked
- Why Vodafone SIM Not Registered on Network
Fix #6: Uninstall Audio Driver:
The problem is occurring due to an Audio Renderer error on your PC. In this scenario, the audio driver should be uninstalled. Deactivating the Audio driver also causes the audio driver of your Windows to reinstall, which solves some driver problems on your PC. So, if the Audio renderer Error is found. You might try uninstalling the audio driver, but please restart your computer.” You should take the steps below if you don’t know how to uninstall it.
- To build a Run conversation, press the Windows log + R key on the keyboard. Enter to open the system manager and type devmgmt. msc in the box.
- Expand your audio adapter with sound, video, and game controllers and double-click.
- Turn on the Driver tab in the pop-up window and click on System Uninstall. Follow the instructions to complete the operation.
- Then reboot your system. The audio driver is automatically reinstalled after the restart.
You can then check if the audio renderer error YouTube is set or not after the restart.
Fix #7: Disable Hardware Acceleration
The acceleration of stuff through your browser is with the hardware. However, it is clear that the function is randomly causing problems with YouTube. Deactivate hardware acceleration to check if the error in Windows 10 fixes the audio renderer.
- Pick Settings and open the Chrome menu.
- Advanced expansion and machine selection.
- Switch off the switch when available when using hardware acceleration.
Fix #8: Roll Back Or Uninstall The Audio Drivers:
Well, the reason for getting this Audio Renderer Error is due to some software glitches and bugs, so at that time what you need to do is to uninstall or roll back the audio drivers in order to fix the error. Do follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to simultaneously press Windows + R keys and then you can see the run box then type devmgmt.msc and then click on OK.
- After clicking on that, the device manager will open, you can see various devices in it make sure to expand the sound, video, and game controllers.
- On expanding you can see your audio device then give a right click and click on the properties option.
- Now in the properties section go to the driver option and there you can see the options uninstall the device and roll back driver options.
- Then make sure to click on rollback driver if that option is not available then click on uninstall the device.
- Finally, restart your PC and make sure the windows are up-to-date to the latest version.
Fix #9: Restart Your Computer:
The “Audio renderer Error Please Restart Your Computer” error itself depicts restarting the computer. So many users have reported that they have fixed this error by simply restarting their computers. So, it is necessary to first restart the computer and then you can follow any of the methods if the error still exists in your device.
Well, this is a temporary try and there is no need to worry if it doesn’t work and still the error occurs again and again then go through the below methods that will help you to solve the error.
Fix #10: Setting The Same Sample Rate For Both Windows Sound Driver And ASIO Driver:
If you guys are still encountering the error even following the above methods then the reason must be the sample rate for the windows sound driver and ASIO driver. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is press Windows + R keys simultaneously and you can see a run box then type mmsys. cpl and click on OK.
- After clicking on that you will go to sound menu settings and in that go to the playback option and select the device that you are currently facing the issue and click on configure.
- Now on the same window click on the properties option of your problematic device and then go to the advanced tab available there and make sure to change the default format to 16bit, 44100, and then click on OK.
- After that go to the ASIO driver settings in your PC and then go to the audio tab there you can see the sample rate make sure to change that to 44100 as previously changed rate.
- Finally, restart your computer and see whether the error still exists or not.
- How to Fix Clock_Watchdog_Timeout on Windows 10 ryzen
- Why Altserver Cannot Be Updated If It’s Running From the Location it was downloaded to
- Methods to Fix a Ubisoft service is a Currently Unavailable Steam
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) Why does my computer keep having audio renderer errors?
Answer: The audio renderer error could be most possibly occur due to a problematic audio driver on your PC. So that you need to uninstall the audio driver.
- Question 2) What is an audio renderer?
Answer: The SAR which is nothing but Streaming Audio Renderer is a media sink that renders audio. Each instance of this SAR renders a single audio stream.
- Question 3) Why do I get an audio renderer error?
Answer: The Audio renderer error in YouTube occurs due to the inability of calibration of software with the drivers, and this could be due to any reason or bugs in the driver.
Yes, finally we can conclude that the YouTube audio renderer error occurs for many reasons but here I am providing you all the best possible 10 methods which are quite simple and easy. You can choose the best method and then apply it to your system to rectify the error. I hope this article will give you a way to rectify this error by following the above-mentioned methods.
If you have any queries regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.