Very warm welcome geeks…!! Once again, I am back with one interesting topic that many iPhone users are searching for a solution for this issue. We all know that sometimes after updating your iPhone screen goes black which is one of the frustrating issues. Most of the users have reported that they usually see this black screen when they launch any new app. So, if you guys are facing this black screen issue on iPhone after the iOS update then this article is the right choice for you. So, without any further delay let’s get started.
We all know that Apple products are one of the best reliable ones. But sometimes most of the users have reported that they are facing the black screen issue after updating iOS. So, in this article, I am going to provide you with the best possible methods which help you to fix the black screen issue on your iPhone after the iOS update.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods To Fix Black Screen On iPhone After iOS Update:
- 1.1 #1. Turn Up The Brightness:
- 1.2 #2. Connect iPhone To Charger:
- 1.3 #3. Check General Settings:
- 1.4 #4. Check Your Hardware:
- 1.5 #5. Delete Particular App:
- 1.6 #6. Force Restart Your Device:
- 1.7 #7. Restore iPhone In Recovery Mode Or DFU Mode:
- 1.8 #8. Free Up Some Space:
- 1.9 #9. Restore To Factory Settings Using iTunes:
- 1.10 #10. Use Any LockWiper:
- 1.11 Conclusion:
- 1.12 Related posts:
Reasons For Black Screen Issue On iPhone:
Well, there might be so many reasons behind getting this black screen issue on iPhone. Whether you are using launching an app that might cause this issue. Or else any general settings like brightness, date, and time might have been changed which results in a black screen.
Now let us see some of the best methods which help you to get rid of this issue. These solutions can be easily done with your own hands.
Methods To Fix Black Screen On iPhone After iOS Update:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best 10 methods to fix the black screen on iPhone after the iOS update issue. Do follow each method very carefully. Now let us get into the detail of every method.
#1. Turn Up The Brightness:
Yes, most of the time your iPhone will get your brightness too low. So, make sure to turn up the brightness. Well, you can also ask Siri to turn your brightness. This is one of the simplest fixes that you can do to fix this issue easily.
#2. Connect iPhone To Charger:
Sometimes not charging your iPhone completely might also lead to a black screen issue on iPhone. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is connect your charger to the iPhone and make sure it is charging or not.
- Now leave it for few hours until it is completely charged.
- Then make sure to restart your iPhone normally and check whether the black screen issue is occurring or not.
#3. Check General Settings:
Well, in this method you need to check some general settings in your iPhone to fix this issue. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to go to settings and then general. Now make sure to click on date and time and toggle the switch.
- In addition to this, go to the display and brightness option.
- Now in that go to view option and set to another view based on the original settings.
- As previously mentioned, make sure to change the brightness level if it is low.
#4. Check Your Hardware:
Another method that you need to look into it is your hardware failure. Most of the time this black screen issue on iPhone results due to battery issues. So, make sure to check your battery health or condition. Whether it is charging or dead.
In addition to this, make sure to check other internal hardware components whether they are damaged or not.
#5. Delete Particular App:
As previously mentioned, one particular app that you have been launching might cause this black screen issue on your iPhone. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to exit from the app that you are currently using.
- Now go to the app store and make sure to uninstall the app that was causing the issue.
- Finally, make sure to restart your device and then check the issue.
#6. Force Restart Your Device:
Well, this is one of the easiest methods that will help you to fix a dead iPhone. The simple step you need to do is to force restart your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
For iPhone 6 And Older Generations do follow these steps.
- The first step that you need to do is to press the power button and the home button simultaneously.
- Make sure to hold them for around 10-15 seconds.
- After that you will see the Apple logo then it will force start the device.
For iPhone 7 And Later Generations do follow the below these steps.
- The first step you need to do is to click the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Make sure to hold them for around 10 seconds.
- After that you can see the Apple logo on the screen then it will force restart the device.
#7. Restore iPhone In Recovery Mode Or DFU Mode:
Well, if you are facing this dead iPhone issue then you can simply put your iPhone in recovery mode. By connecting it to iTunes you can simply follow the below steps. Before that, a kind reminder is that all your data will be vanished by this method.
- The first step that you need to do is to download the updated version of iTunes. Now connect lightning cable to it.
- If you are using the iPhone 7 or newer version then long-press the volume down button.
- Then connect the lightning cable to another end of this device.
- Now you can see the iTunes symbol on the iPhone screen. Then it enters into recovery mode.
- Well for iPhone 6s and older generations you need to press the home button instead of the volume button.
- For iPhone 5s then you will see the iTunes message on the screen once it detects your device.
- Make sure to agree to the prompt and your device will be restored.
#8. Free Up Some Space:
Well sometimes over the storage of your phone might result in a black screen on your iPhone after the r iOS update issue. So, make sure to clear all the storage space.
To do that you need to go to the settings app and then go to general. In general, the option goes to iPhone storage and check which app is consuming extra space. Now make sure to delete the app to free up some space.
#9. Restore To Factory Settings Using iTunes:
Well, if you guys are looking to restore to factory settings using iTunes then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to download and launch iTunes on your computer.
- Make sure to connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is detected by iTunes then make sure to click on the restore option.
- Now iTunes will erase all your data in your iPhone. So, make sure to restore all the data before this process.
- Once all the process is completed. Finally, restart your device and check for the error.
#10. Use Any LockWiper:
If none of the above methods are not working for you then the last thing you could do is to use any lock wiper. Here I am suggesting you use the iMyFone lockwiper. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to download and launch iMyFone and then click on unlock screen passcode option and click on start.
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer and download the right firmware to your iPhone. Then click on the download option.
- Furtherly once the download is completed. Click on the start to extract option.
- now click on the start unlock option and make sure to enter your confirmation code as 000000.
- Wait for few minutes until the entire process is completed.
- Why this black screen on iPhone occurs?
This type of issue occurs when you are using a newly launched app on your device. So, make sure to uninstall the app.
- Why is my iPhone screen black after the update?
Well after updating your iOS there might be any software glitch or any hardware problems that result in a black screen.
- Can we fix this black screen issue in iPhone?
Yes, you can easily fix this black screen issue with your own hands by following any of the above methods.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix the black screen issue on iPhone after the iOS update then this article is the right choice for you. In this article, I have presented you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this error. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thank you for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.