Hey geeks…!! I hope you are all doing well. Today I am going to discuss something related to the iPad issue that most Apple users are facing. Yes, we know that Apple products are the best ones but sometimes there might be some issue related to hardware or software. So, if you guys are looking for how to fix connect to iTunes-iPad is a disabled issue then this article will help you to fix this issue. Without any further delay let’s get started.
This article explains the best methods to fix the iPad is disabled connect to iTunes for 2022.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods To Fix iPad Is Disabled Issue:
Why Is My iPad Is Disabled?
Well, there are no big reasons behind getting this issue on your iPad. The only reason is if you have entered the wrong passcode for more than ten attempts then you will encounter this issue, the iPad disabled cannot connect to iTunes is a common issue.
Sometimes small children or kids try to press the iPad buttons which causes your iPad to get disabled and says connect to iTunes. So, in this article, I am going to provide you with the best methods to fix this issue on your iPad.
- How to Fix iPhone Could Not Be Restored Unknown Error (-1)
- How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on all devices
- How to Fix TCL Roku TV Remote Not, Working
To fix this issue you will need some requirements those are any working computer or else you can prefer Mac also. The next thing is you need iTunes or Finder app on Your Device. Finally, you need an iCloud backup if you have not enabled the iCloud backup option in your iPhone.
If you have not backup your data then you can get the lost data in your iPhone.
Methods To Fix iPad Is Disabled Issue:
If you have a doubt regarding how to connect or fix the disabled iPad to iTunes, don’t worry Here in this article, I am going to provide you best 5 methods which help you to fix this issue. Do follow every method carefully along with the steps. Let’s get into detail.
#1. Restore iPad Using iTunes:
If an incorrect password has disabled your iPad then you need to reset the password. For that, you need to restore your iPad using a computer with iTunes. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to connect your iPad to the computer and then open the iTunes app on the computer.
- Well, if you guys have not found the sync between your device and iTunes then make sure to click on the backup now option.
- Once the backup process is completed make sure to restore the iPad.
- Now you can see a prompt that asks you to set up the device so make sure to click on the restore from the iTunes backup option.
- After that in iTunes choose the recent backup in your device and wait for some time until the restore process is completed.
- Once it is completed you can have all your files.
#2. Put Your iPad in Recovery Mode:
Another method that you can do if you are facing this iPad is the disabled issue is keeping your iPad in recovery mode or DFU mode. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- Before going to the recovery process make sure to shut down your phone and hold the top button and remove it when you see iPad recovery mode on the screen.
- The next step that you need to do is connect your iPad to the computer and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Once your iPad is detected by the computer you can see a pop window on your screen and then make sure to click on the restore option.
- After that, you will get some confirmation messages to make sure to accept them.
- Now wait for around 15-20 minutes and make sure to have a stable internet connection.
#3. Erase Your iPad Using iCloud:
Well, if you guys are facing this iPad is a disabled issue then make sure to erase your iPad contents using iCloud. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first thing is you need to have any other iOS device like iPhone Mac or any device.
- Now open the iCloud in the other device and enter your Apple credentials.
- If you are having two-factor authentication then make sure to trust the device.
- Once you have logged into the iCloud account the make sure to click on the Find my iPad option.
- Finally, if you found your iPad in the devices then make sure to locate it.
- Now you will get a prompt to make sure to click on erase option and make sure to create new apple credentials.
- How to Fix iMessage activation An Error Occurred During the Activation
- Why is My New iPhone Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- How to Fix Disable Software Reporter Tool on Windows 7
- Download Cydia Impactor Alternative
#4. Setting Up Your iPad:
Once all the above steps are completed then all you need to do is set up your iPad. As you have restored your device all your data will be lost. So, make sure to set up your device.
Now make sure to select the language you prefer and then set the date and time and then transfer the backup data to your iPad.
#5. Use Any Third-party Tool:
If none of the above solutions are working for you then the last thing you could do is use SD iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Without computer you can easily fix the iPad is disabled connect to iTunes issue, Do follow the below steps carefully.
- Firstly, you need to download the SD iPhone passcode locker on the computer.
- Now make sure to connect the disabled iPad to the computer which you installed the tool using a USB cable.
- After that open the tool and make sure to click on unlock screen passcode option.
- Now download the firmware to unlock your disabled iPad.
- Once you completed the download process make sure to select the start to unlock option and type 000000.
- Steps to Fix Hey Google is Not Working
- How to Fix Sync Session Failed to Finish iTunes
- Why Macbook Air Microphone Not Working
- How to solve Album Artwork iTunes Not, Working
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Why my iPad is disabled?
Well, if you are trying to enter the wrong passcode for more than ten attempts then you will encounter this issue.
- How to unlock a disabled iPad?
Yes, you can unlock your disabled iPad by using any Third-party tool like 4Ukey or by using the restore method.
- How can I fix the disabled iPad without using a computer?
For that, you need to borrow any iOS device from your friends or neighbors and open the iCloud.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix connect to iTunes-iPad is a disabled issue then this article will provide you with the best methods. In this article, I gave you the best 5 methods to fix this issue. I hope this article will help you in a great. Thanks for reading this article.
Well, if you guys are having any questions or doubts you can freely share them in the comment section. If you found this article useful then do share this with your friends.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.