Hello Geeks, If want to install uncover jailbreak on your iOS device but you face a “Could not Find AltServer” Error while installing uncover jailbreak. this article will definitely help you, lets read more to know how to fix the Could not Find AltServer Error.
If you are using an iPhone and want to enjoy third-party Applications but as you know Apple has stopped the installation of third-party applications on the iPhone then you need to jailbreak your iPhone,iPod,iPad. uncover jailbreak is one of the applications to jailbreak your device, you can download this jailbreak app by Altstore. It is an App store source to install apps and games without jailbreaking your device it also has jailbreaking tools like UncOver jailbreak.
Content Include on This Article
What is Altstore?
The Altstore is an App store to install third-party apps for iOS non-jailbreak devices, This store installs any tweaks, third-party apps, and jailbreak tools on your iOS devices that are not available to install on iOS App Store. AltStore released an updated version where it simplifies the installing and you can download the IPA files without jailbreaking your iPhone, for downloading IPA files on your iPhone requires Cydia Impactor it is nothing but jailbreaking your device it can be modified by Altstore updates version.
What is Uncover Jailbreak?
Uncover Jailbreak or unc0ver jailbreak is software that will open up the device and permits ios users to get the Cydia App store and install third-party apps on your iPhone,iPod, or iPad.it offers many customizations &apps compared to non-jailbreak and it has disadvantages such as warranty void, privacy, and expiration date. but it brings a new version that has features and capability to ensure that you are using the worthy app. here in this article, you can learn How to install Uncover Jailbreak.
What is Could not Find AltServer Error?
If you want to install Uncover jailbreak on your device you have to download an IPA file on your iOS device, then you try to install the IPA file by using AltStore App. while you installing uncover on Altstore you may be facing an unknown error that is Could not find Altserver iOS. This error is not caused by the Altstore app or IPA file so you don’t bother about the file and don’t remove the file and also avoid reinstalling Altstore again.
Unc0ver Jailbreak has support for the devices listed provided below
- iPhone XS and XS MaxiPhone XR,iPad Mini (2019),iPad Air (2019),iPhone X (only iOS 12),iPhone 8, 8 Plus,iPhone 7, 7 Plus,iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus,iPhone SE,iPhone 5S,iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max,iPad Mini (5th generation),iPad Air 1,iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- No Security Vulnerabilities
- Functional Stock Apps
- Remove jailbreak
Steps to install Altstore App?
- Open browser Visit Altstore.io, it will show options to download then choose Altstore beta for windows.
- Now extract the files of the Altstore folder and launch the setup utility to install Altserver.
- Then click on Next to install, it starts the installation process.
- After completion of the installation of Altstore icon will display on the desktop.
- If you don’t have iTunes Altserver will request you to download.
- you don’t have iClouds Altserver will request you to download.
- Moreover, now you have to Connect your iOS device to your PC with a USB Lightning cable.
- then in your device pop-up will raise tap the Trust button and enter your passcode to ensure iTunes.
- Now Click the Altsever icon on the PC in the bottom right corner and select Install Altstore on your iOS device
- Pop up will appear to enter your Apple ID and Password to authenticate with Apple and click on Install,this was required to install Altsore on your device.
- After some time Altstore app appears on your iOS device.
- Then On your iOS device go to Settings → General → Device Management → on your Apple ID → and tap the Trust button for your Apple ID.
- Finally, all the steps are completed to install Altstore so go back to the home screen and enjoy the Altstore by launch.
Steps to Fix Could not Find AltServer” Error during UnCover iOS 13.5 Jailbreak
Open Altstore to download the IPA file and install Uncover jailbreak on your iOS device, while installing If you receive an error message stating Could not find AltServer, follow the below steps to fix it.
- Remove the USB cable which is connected to your iOS device and PC/System.
- Now close the Altstore app on your PC and also on Your device.
- Reconnect Your device to your PC using with USB cable.
- Then, open the Altstore Application on your PC and sign in to both devices.
- Finally, install the Uncover IPA file on iPhone.
To Know How to install Uncover jailbreak on your iOS device using the IPA method in Altstore then let’s read this article Download Uncover jailbreak on iOS device.
- Question 1) Altstore is jailbreak?
Answer) No, Altstore is not jailbreaking app, it is a store to down IPA files to install apps or tweaks on iOS devices.
- Question2) do I pay to use Altstore or Uncover?
Answer) No. you don’t need to pay.
- Question 3) Is Altstore Apple ID Safe?
Answer) Yes, to use Altstore it is not mandatory to use the original Apple ID you can create one dummy Id and use it.
- Question 4) can I block this error?
Answer) No, but you can fix this error when it will happen.
Finally, Follow the above given simple steps to Fix Could not Find AltServer” Error during UnCover iOS 13.5 Jailbreak, commonly so many iOS users face this error you can solve by simple steps in this article. If you face any errors while using these steps, then let me know through the comments section, I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
My Self Pardhu, I am an Editor and Author at OMGeeky. Actually, I am a tech enthusiast who always wants to share tech-related topics with my users. Apart from that I Love traveling, I like sports, am a good listener, building emotions, team player, a photographer, bike racing, driven by values, I am a graduate, hill trekking.