Here’s How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad Devices from Different Methods. If you are iPhone 7 users and facing iTunes not recognizing a problem, then read iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 article.
Hello Geeks, Today in this post you can learn How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on Both iPhone, iPad Devices with pretty methods. Everyone Knows that the iMessage is Popular Messaging App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices, Developed by Official Apple Team. Almost this popular Messaging App works perfectly but sometimes it raises Errors to makes us crazy.
I Think, iMessage Waiting for Activation is a Big Problem on iOS Devices and which occurs due to many Technical Issues, But the main Issue Comes from Cellular Network or Running Firmware version. So In this post, we provide possible solutions to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad Devices.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad
Check out the following Steps
- Before start fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad running iOS 11, ios 10 iOS 9, first of ensuring if you are Using Updated version Firmware or Not.
- In some cases, iMessage Takes 24 Hours for Activation, So Wait for that Activation.
- Check the Network Connection works perfectly.
- iPad is Disabled and Won’t access to iTunes, then fix it.
How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad
Check out Internet Connection
- We know that The Performance FaceTime or iMessage Apps are Mainly Depends on Good Internet Connection, So, First of all, check the Internet Connection of your Device from Below steps.
- Open iPhone, iPad’s Settings Menu >> then Choose Wi-Fi/Cellular Option >> Turn-Off the Network Toggle Switch.
- After One to Two Minutes Turn-on the Toggle Switch and then Check if Cellular or Wi-Fi Internet available Perfectly.
Restart Network Settings to Solve iMessage Waiting for Activation
- In Some Cases, the above methods don’t work, then you can Try to Restore your Network Settings.
- It will Reset all Network Settings made by us, And then Turn your Network Settings to Factory Default.
- You can simply Reset your Network Settings from the Below steps.
- Launch Settings Page >> then Go to General >> There Choose Reset Option >> Reset Network Settings.
- Are you facing problem with the Skype, then read How to Delete My Skype Account
- How to Fix Can’t Connect to AppStore
Turn Off/on iMessage or FaceTime and Hard Reset the Device
- In this method, you just Turn-off the iMessage or FaceTime service on your iPhone, iPad Device.
- First of all, Open your iPhone, iPad Device Settings Page, Then Simply Head to Message Sections>>> where Just Turn-Off the iMessage Application.
- Now Press and Hold the Power Key and Home Button to Force Start your iDevice.
- After, Turning-On of your Device, simply Turn-on the iMessage Toggle switch.
Update your phone’s Carrier Settings
- First of all, Turn-on the Wi-Fi or Cellular Network on your Device.
- After Navigate to General Settings section >> there tap on About Option.
- Now it will show an Update Pop-up on the screen when it available. Then Checkout the Version of Carrier Settings.
- Now Download the Carrier Settings onto your iPhone, iPad Device.
Sign-out/Sign-in the Apple Account
- Open the iPhone, iPad Settings, then Scroll Down until Find the Message Option.
- Tap on Message Option and then again click on “Send and Receive”.
- Now sign-out your Apple Account by just Clicking on Apple ID Option.
- After again trying to Log-in into your Apple Account.
Are you facing a Disabled Apple ID? then Unlock it
Update the Device
- In case, if above methods are not helpful to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error, then update your Device to Latest available Version.
- You can check the latest available updates from the “Software Update” Section, from the below steps to Check update manually.
- Open settings >> General Settings and >> Software Update.
- In case if there are no updates available, then use an ipsw method to upgrade the Firmware.
- iPhone 7 Hard Reset
- Hard Reset iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone Configuration Utility For Windows
- Phone Rescue Download which helps you to data recovery on Android and iOS Devices.
That’s it, Geeks, These are Possible Methods to Fix “iMessage Waiting for Activation” Error on Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices. You can follow all of these Methods and then Solve the Error. If Non of the above methods Works on your iPhone then leaves iMessage for 24 Hours, In Apple Ternmolegy the iMessage Takes 24 Hours for activation. In case, if your iMessage not activated after 24 Hours Time Period, then simply Contact the Network Carrier.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com