Hai Geeks!, Hello to all the blog seekers. Hope each and everyone is doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to? Ha-ha Sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah, come let’s know the topic for the day is to solve the issue of “Waiting for activation issue of iMessage in iOS devices.
Here’s How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad Devices from Different Methods. If you are iPhone 7 user and facing iTunes not recognizing a problem, then read iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 article.
Content Include on This Article
What is iMessage Waiting for Activation Error?
Hello Geeks, Today in this post you can learn How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on Both iPhone and iPad Devices with pretty methods. Everyone knows that the iMessage is Popular Messaging App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices, Developed by Official Apple Team. Almost this popular Messaging App works perfectly but sometimes it raises Errors to make us crazy most of the time the iMessage Activation An Error Occurred During Activation
I think, iMessage Waiting for Activation is a Big Problem on iOS Devices and occurs due to many Technical Issues, But the main Issue Comes from Cellular Network or Running Firmware versions. So In this post, we provide possible solutions to Fix the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone and iPad Devices.
This iMessage An Error Occurred during Action is also happening on Mac devices as well.
- How to Fix Movie HD No Connection Retry
- How to Deactivate Kik Account
- Fix iPhone 13 Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- How to Disable Software Reporter Tool
- Solve the Adding Artwork to iTunes Not Working
Check out the following steps:
- Before starting to fix the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad running iOS 11, ios 10 iOS 9, first ensure if you are Using Updated version Firmware or Not.
- In some cases, iMessage Takes 24 Hours for Activation, So Wait for that Activation.
- Check the Network Connection works perfectly.
- iPad is Disabled and Won’t access iTunes, then fix it.
Methods to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error.
- Check out Internet Connection.
- Restart Network Settings.
- Turn off and Reset the device.
- Update the phone carrier settings.
- Sign out and sign in again with your Apple account details and
- Update the device.
- Check Date & Time Settings.
- Enable/ Disable Airplane Mode.
There may be various reasons to raise the issue of the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error. So the solution also depends upon the reason to raise the issue so try all the above steps and methods to solve the issue of waiting activation error. If one of the methods fails to solve the issue then go for the next one that will provide the solution for the error. So will explain to you in detail how to apply the solution of the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error for iOS 14/ 15.
How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad?
Method 1: Check out Internet Connection
- We know that The Performance of FaceTime or iMessage Apps Mainly Depends on a Good Internet Connection, So, First of all, check the Internet Connection of your Device from the Below steps.
- Open iPhone, iPad’s Settings Menu >> then Choose Wi-Fi/Cellular Option >> Turn-Off the Network Toggle Switch.
- After One to Two Minutes Turn on the Toggle Switch and then Check if Cellular or Wi-Fi Internet is available Perfectly.
Method 2: Restart Network Settings to Solve iMessage Waiting for Activation
- In Some Cases, if the above methods don’t work, then you can Try to Restore your Network Settings.
- It will Reset all Network Settings made by us, And then Turn your Network Settings to Factory Default.
- You can simply Reset your Network Settings from the Below steps.
- Launch Settings Page >> then Go to General >> There Choose Reset Option >> Reset Network Settings.
- Are you facing a problem with Skype, then read How to Delete My Skype Account
- How to Fix Can’t Connect to AppStore
- Solve Cydia Impactor Not Working for 2022
- Fix Hey Google
- Solve Internal MIC Not Working on Mac
Method 3: Turn Off/on iMessage or FaceTime and Hard Reset the Device
- In this method, you just Turn-off the iMessage or FaceTime service on your iPhone or iPad Device.
- First of all, Open your iPhone or iPad Device Settings Page, Then Simply Head to Message Sections>>> where Just Turn-Off the iMessage Application.
- Now Press and Hold the Power Key and Home Button to Force Start your iDevice.
- After, Turning-On on your Device, simply Turn-on the iMessage Toggle switch.
Method 4: Update your phone’s Carrier Settings
The user can easily solve the iMessage Activation Error with the help of the Phone number, simply updating the phone carrier settings.
If you have a doubt about how to activate iMessage with a Phone Number, here you get clear information.
- First of all, Turn-on the Wi-Fi or Cellular Network on your Device.
- After Navigate to the General Settings section >> there tap on the About Option.
- Now it will show an Update Pop-up on the screen when it is available. Then Checkout the Version of Carrier Settings.
- Now Download the Carrier Settings onto your iPhone or iPad Device.
Method 5: Sign-out/Sign-in the Apple Account
- Open the iPhone and iPad Settings, then Scroll Down until Find the Message Option.
- Tap on the Message Option and then again click on “Send and Receive”.
- Now sign out of your Apple Account by just Clicking on Apple ID Option.
- After again trying to Log-in into your Apple Account.
Are you facing a Disabled Apple ID? then Unlock it
May be Helpful:
- Fix iPhone Could Not be Restored Unknown Error (-1)
- What is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- How to Fix TCL Roku TV Remote Not Working
Method 6: Update the Device
- In case, if above methods are not helpful in fixing the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error, then update your Device to the Latest available Version.
- You can check the latest available updates from the “Software Update” Section, from the below steps to Check updates manually.
- Open Settings >> General Settings and >> Software Update.
- In case if there are no updates available, then use an ipsw method to upgrade the Firmware.
Method 7: Check Date and Time Settings.
Due to incorrect date and time settings, sometimes it causes the iMessage Waiting for activation error on iPhone, so you must check the date.
Here we are giving some simple steps to follow.
- Open Settings on iPhone.
- Then tap on the General option.
- Next, go to Date & Time.
- check the Date, Time, or Time Zone by clicking on the Date, Time, and Time Zone entries.
- Finally, enable the Set Automatically option.
Method 8:Enable/ Disable Airplane Mode.
This is one of the effective methods to solve the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on the iPhone, just enable and disable the Airplane Mode, it helps to refresh the cellular network and reset the wireless antennas.
Follow the below steps to enable/disable the Airplane Mode.
- On iPhone, launch Settings.
- Then select Airplane Mode.
- Enable/ Turn On the option.
- Wait for a few seconds and then disable the Airplane Mode.
- After completion of the above steps, move to Settings.
- Next tap on Messages and see if the Waiting for Activation message disappears or not.
- iPhone 7 Hard Reset
- Hard Reset iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone Configuration Utility For Windows
- Phone Rescue Download helps you with data recovery on Android and iOS Devices.
- How to Fix iPhone Sync Session Failed to Start for 2022
That’s it, Geeks, These are Possible Methods to Fix “iMessage Waiting for Activation” Error on Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices. You can follow all of these Methods and then Solve the Error. If none of the above methods Works on your iPhone then leaves iMessage for 24 Hours, In Apple Thermology the iMessage Takes 24 Hours for activation. In case, if your iMessage is not activated after the 24 Hours Time Period, then simply Contact the Network Carrier. Maximum all the above methods will help you to overcome the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iOS devices. So try all the methods until one if they applied to your error device you can also know and fix the iMessage and Facetime waiting for activation.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by dropping a comment about your query I will show the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have the most fun day in your life.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply