Hello to all the blog seekers. Hope each and every one are doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to. Ha-ha sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day is to solve the issue of “Waiting for activation issue of iMessages in iOS devices.
Here’s How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad Devices from Different Methods. If you are iPhone 7 users and facing iTunes not recognizing a problem, then read iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 article.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Here methods to fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error.
- 2 How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad
- 2.1 Check out Internet Connection
- 2.2 Restart Network Settings to Solve iMessage Waiting for Activation
- 2.3 Turn Off/on iMessage or FaceTime and Hard Reset the Device
- 2.4 Update your phone’s Carrier Settings
- 2.5 Sign-out/Sign-in the Apple Account
- 2.6 Update the Device
- 2.7 Related posts:
What is iMessage Waiting for Activation Error?
Hello Geeks, Today in this post you can learn How to Fix FaceTime or iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on Both iPhone, iPad Devices with pretty methods. Everyone Knows that the iMessage is Popular Messaging App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices, Developed by Official Apple Team. Almost this popular Messaging App works perfectly but sometimes it raises Errors to makes us crazy.
I Think, iMessage Waiting for Activation is a Big Problem on iOS Devices and which occurs due to many Technical Issues, But the main Issue Comes from Cellular Network or Running Firmware version. So In this post, we provide possible solutions to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad Devices.
Check out the following Steps
- Before start fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad running iOS 11, ios 10 iOS 9, first of ensuring if you are Using Updated version Firmware or Not.
- In some cases, iMessage Takes 24 Hours for Activation, So Wait for that Activation.
- Check the Network Connection works perfectly.
- iPad is Disabled and Won’t access to iTunes, then fix it.
Here methods to fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error.
- Check out Internet Connection
- Restart network settings
- Turn off and Reset the device
- Update the phone carrier settings
- Sign out and sign in again your Apple account details and
- Update the device.
There may be various reasons to raise the issue of iMessage Waiting for Activation Error. So the solution also depends upon the reason to raise the issue so try all the above steps and methods to solve the issue of waiting activation error. If one of the method fails to solve the issue then go for the next that will provide the solution for the error. So will explain you in detail how to apply for the solution of the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error.
How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad
Check out Internet Connection
- We know that The Performance FaceTime or iMessage Apps are Mainly Depends on Good Internet Connection, So, First of all, check the Internet Connection of your Device from Below steps.
- Open iPhone, iPad’s Settings Menu >> then Choose Wi-Fi/Cellular Option >> Turn-Off the Network Toggle Switch.
- After One to Two Minutes Turn-on the Toggle Switch and then Check if Cellular or Wi-Fi Internet available Perfectly.
Restart Network Settings to Solve iMessage Waiting for Activation
- In Some Cases, the above methods don’t work, then you can Try to Restore your Network Settings.
- It will Reset all Network Settings made by us, And then Turn your Network Settings to Factory Default.
- You can simply Reset your Network Settings from the Below steps.
- Launch Settings Page >> then Go to General >> There Choose Reset Option >> Reset Network Settings.
- Are you facing problem with the Skype, then read How to Delete My Skype Account
- How to Fix Can’t Connect to AppStore
Turn Off/on iMessage or FaceTime and Hard Reset the Device
- In this method, you just Turn-off the iMessage or FaceTime service on your iPhone, iPad Device.
- First of all, Open your iPhone, iPad Device Settings Page, Then Simply Head to Message Sections>>> where Just Turn-Off the iMessage Application.
- Now Press and Hold the Power Key and Home Button to Force Start your iDevice.
- After, Turning-On of your Device, simply Turn-on the iMessage Toggle switch.
Update your phone’s Carrier Settings
- First of all, Turn-on the Wi-Fi or Cellular Network on your Device.
- After Navigate to General Settings section >> there tap on About Option.
- Now it will show an Update Pop-up on the screen when it available. Then Checkout the Version of Carrier Settings.
- Now Download the Carrier Settings onto your iPhone, iPad Device.
Sign-out/Sign-in the Apple Account
- Open the iPhone, iPad Settings, then Scroll Down until Find the Message Option.
- Tap on Message Option and then again click on “Send and Receive”.
- Now sign-out your Apple Account by just Clicking on Apple ID Option.
- After again trying to Log-in into your Apple Account.
Are you facing a Disabled Apple ID? then Unlock it
Update the Device
- In case, if above methods are not helpful to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error, then update your Device to Latest available Version.
- You can check the latest available updates from the “Software Update” Section, from the below steps to Check update manually.
- Open settings >> General Settings and >> Software Update.
- In case if there are no updates available, then use an ipsw method to upgrade the Firmware.
- iPhone 7 Hard Reset
- Hard Reset iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone Configuration Utility For Windows
- Phone Rescue Download which helps you to data recovery on Android and iOS Devices.
That’s it, Geeks, These are Possible Methods to Fix “iMessage Waiting for Activation” Error on Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices. You can follow all of these Methods and then Solve the Error. If Non of the above methods Works on your iPhone then leaves iMessage for 24 Hours, In Apple Thermology the iMessage Takes 24 Hours for activation. In case, if your iMessage not activated after 24 Hours Time Period, then simply Contact the Network Carrier. Maximum all the above methods will help you to overcome from the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iOS device. So try all the methods until the one if them applied to your error device.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by drop a comment about your query I will show the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have a most funny day in your life.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.