As the errors are rising for various reasons. Then the solutions are available on my site. Almost all the solutions related to iOS and also MacOS are available on my site. No need to worry about the errors there are solutions to all the issues. Here I will provide all the solutions for such Errors.
Content Include on This Article
What is iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes Error?
If you are searching for the Solution to Fix your iPad’s Disabled, Connect to iTunes Error, then you are in the right place to fix your errors. If you are facing problems with your skype account, then know How to Delete Skype Account Permanently.
Hi friends after a long time I am back with the perfect solution for iPad-related issues, actually, many of my users started asking me for the solution for iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes Error. After that, I started research on this issue and try on my iPad too to Fix this error. Here in this article, I am going to give you different methods to Fix iPad Not connecting to the iTunes issue. This error mainly occurs when an iPad user enters the wrong password more times. Apple automatically Disables access to the iPad, after that you don’t get a chance to open your iPad.
- Note: Never ever enter the wrong passcode on your iPad more than 10 times, after that, you will get the error like iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes, which is very difficult to recover.
Actually, when you get this error you can’t able to get open your iPad until you restore it. You can also contact Apple supports to recover your iPad. If you can’t remember your password you have to erase all the data which is available on your iPad, you don’t have any other choice. Don’t bother about that, just follow the below steps to recover your passcode. If you didn’t take a backup of your iPad earlier, then there isn’t a way to save the data on your device. But if you do backup your iPad, then you can restore your data and settings after restoring the iPad. Anyway, sometimes you may get errors on the AppStore, then try this Fix Cannot connect to AppStore article to fix errors related to Apple AppStore.
Why the iPad is Disabled?
As I said in the earlier post your iPad is disabled when you enter the wrong passcode too many times in a single row. Here I will tell you what will happen when you enter the wrong passcode on your iPad too many times in a row.
1. Too Many Passcode Attempts
- 1-5 attempts of the wrong password, then you are good!
- 6 attempts of the wrong password, then your iPad is disabled for 1 minute.
- 7 attempts of the wrong password, then your iPad is disabled for 5 minutes.
- 8 attempts of the wrong password: Your iPad is disabled for 15 minutes.
- 9 attempts of the wrong password: Your iPad is disabled for an hour.
- 10 attempts of the wrong password: Your iPad will say, “iPad is disabled. Connect to iTunes”.
- When you are trying to factory reset your iPad wrongly, then you may face this error on your end. But your only choice is to restore it to factory resetting, it’s also meant to completely erase the device data, so be prepared for that in your mind.
2. Error while connecting to iTunes:
Sometimes you may get this error without entering the passcode many times. Actually, you have done everything right, moreover, you didn’t mess up things like too many passcode attempts, but you still get bombarded with the error “iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes”, when you are trying to connect iTunes. But you can’t figure out the exact reason behind that error.
Why My iPad is Disabled?
Actually, I tried the wrong passcode more than 10 attempts, so finally, I got the error iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes. Most of the time children enter the wrong passcode or some inflator trying to steal your information, then he/she may enter the wrong passcode, then in that cases Apple company definitely thinks about the security of the personal information of their customers, so they simply put this much critical security system where you iPad is Disabled and you even can’t have a chance to connect to iTunes. Here you can also learn How to Hard Reset on iPhone 6.
- Note: You can enter the same incorrect passcode as many times as you want without Disabling your iPad which means suppose if your incorrect passcode is 11111111, so you enter that incorrect passcode more than 10 times, then there is no problem with your account, but when you enter 11111112 instead of 11111111 which attempting incorrect passcodes, then you will definitely face iPad is Disabled issue.
Solutions to Fix is iPad Disabled, Connect to iTunes Error:
- Fix iPad Disabled, Connect to iTunes With the help of iTunes
- Using iPad Recovery Mode
- With the help of third-party Software
- Restoring iPad Data Through iTunes from a Previous Backup
- You can fix the issue without Restoring
- Using EaseUS iPhone Recovery
- Fix the Issue With Non-Computer
1. Using iTunes Fix iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes Error:
In my opinion, this is the safest method where you can Enable the iPad back. After getting an iPad is Disabled error you will definitely ask to connect to iTunes, this method tells all about that. Follow the below steps to get rid of the iPad Disabled error pop-up.
>> Step 1) First of all, connect your iPad to a PC/Laptop or Mac through the Apple-certified USB cable.
- Note: Make sure you are using an Apple-approved USB cable only, because if you use other USB cables then you will definitely face an error while connecting your iPad to a PC or Mac. I think many people will get the error while using third-party USB cables, later they will realize and start using the App verified USB cable to connect the iPad to Windows PC/Laptop or Mac to avoid further errors.
>> Step 2) Now open iTunes on your Windows PC/Laptop or Mac and navigate to the left side of the navigation panel, there click on your iPad otherwise search for your device on the right side corner of the search bar.
>> Step 3) When you click on the iPad symbol on the left corner, then you can find the Back Up Now option, simply click on it to start the Back-Up of your iPad on your PC/Laptop or Mac.
>> Step 4) After clicking on the Back Up Now button you will be asked for your Apple login credentials to start the Back-Up of your iPad, If you remember your login credentials, then Enter the passcode and start the Back-Up otherwise, simply leave it and cancel the Back-up program and read more to know How to Fix “iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” Error.
2. Use iPad Recover Mode to Fix “iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” Error:
Actually, you have to back up all the data to restore it when you are getting these types of errors. But if you are not aware of these types of errors on your iPad, then iPad Recovery Mode may help you to get all the data, apps, and Images which you are stored on your iPad. The iPad Recovery Mode method surely helps you to completely restores your iPad to factory firmware and settings. Follow the below steps to put Recovery Mode and to Remove the iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes error on your iPad devices.
- First of all, connect your iPad to Windows PC/Laptop or Mac through the Apple-certified USB Cable.
- Now Reboot your iPad to Recovery Mode.
- If you don’t How to put your iPad in recovery mode, then follow me, Simply Switch off your iPad, keep it connected to iTunes through the USB cable, and then, start pressing and holding the “Home” as well as “Power” button, simultaneously.
- After pressing and holding the “Home” and “Power” buttons simultaneously, then your iPad will be in Recovery Mode, you can confirm it by checking the iTunes logo on your iPad which looks like in the below image.
- Wait for some more time to restore the iPad, after that you can disconnect the iPad and iTunes and again reconnect it. So finally, you can restore your iPad’s previous backup through iTunes to recover all the data, apps, and documents.
3. Fix the “iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” Error With the help of Third-Party Software:
If you are not able to fix the error by following the above methods, this third-party software will help you to fix the error which you are facing on your iPad. But make sure you take backup and contingency of your iPad, then only restoring the iPad through iTunes will help you otherwise restoring the iPad through iTunes also will not help you anymore. I think this third-party software definitely helps you to fix the iPad is Disabled, and connect to iTunes error without the need for iTunes.
- Note: Make sure that you have already iCloud sync and backup enabled on your iPad, if not then this method may not help you for sure.
>> Step 1) First of all open PC/Laptop or Mac and then navigate to the browser and type icloud.com/find in the browser search bar.
>> Step 2) Here you will automatically navigate to the iCloud storage place where you have to sign in with your Apple ID and Password. Simply Enter your Apple ID and Password which are used to log in to Apple.
>> Step 3) Here you will find All Devices Button at the top of your browser window, simply click on it.
>> Step 4) On the All Devices section select your iPad and press Erase(Device) Button, this will remove the passcode and help you to unlock the Disabled iPad without iTunes.
>> Step 5) Now you can restore your iPad from iCloud backup to get all your data, documents, and apps.
4. Restoring iPad Data Through iTunes from a Previous Backup:
I think the heading itself describes what is all about. You are now simply Restoring your iPad through iTunes from a previous backup which means you have already backup your iPad in iTunes. In my opinion, this trick works great for everyone, if this trick works on your end too, then you can easily unlock your iPad from the error iPad is Disabled, connect to iTunes. After unlocking your iPad simply follow the above method to Restore all your backup. Having iMessage, but facing problems on it while iMessage waiting for Activation iPhone 7, then read this.
Note: As I mentioned earlier, this method only works when you have already the previous backup of your iPad on your PC/Laptop or Mac.
- First of all, connect your iPad to Windows PC/Laptop or Mac through an Apple-certified USB cable and then open iTunes.
- Here if the synchronization process does not happen then you have to follow method 1 to backup the device data. So simply click on the Back Up Now button on the iTunes window.
- Wait for some more time to complete the backup and synchronization process. Actually, this will take time depending on the amount of data and apps on your device.
- Now again Reconnect your iPad and click on Restore your iPad which appears very Next to the Back Up your device button.
- Choose “Restore from iTunes Backup Button“.
- Now locate the backup on your PC/Laptop and wait some more time patiently to complete the whole process to finish.
Follow each and every step, if everything goes on the right path then you will not only remove the iPad Disabled, and connect to iTunes error, alone with you can also restore your data, documents, and apps everything you have a backup on your iPad.
5. Fix “iPad Disabled, Connect to iTunes” Without Restoring:
This is the last try where you are not able to make the recovery mode work, or not able to connect to iTunes, or are still not able to fix the iPad disabled. If you are facing problems while connecting to iTunes, then I already have given some methods to fix those types of issues.
Anyway, most people complain about they are not able to recover their data due to some problems. So follow the below steps to fix the issue without restoring your iPad. The method which I am talking about is putting your iPad in DFU Mode which means Device Firmware Update Mode. After applying this method you are not only going to Fix the “iPad is Disabled, connect to iTunes” error but also other gravest errors on an iOS device.
- Note: If the DFU method also doesn’t work on your end, then you don’t have any other choices, simply you have to take your iPad to the Apple service center.
Don’t forget one thing that is putting your iPad in DFU Mode is not that much is easy, it is a bit tricky, so simply follow my steps to put your iPad in DFU Mode. Later you will be able to restore your iPad easily.
Steps to Use DFU Method:
>> Step 1) First of all, connect your iPad to Mac or Windows PC/Laptop with the Apple Certified USB cable.
>> Step 2) Now launch iTunes on Windows PC/Laptop or Mac.
>> Step 3) Now power off your iPad.
>> Step 4) Here you have to Press and Hold the On/Off button on your iPad(The button which is located on the top) for 3 seconds and don’t forget to follow the next step immediately.
>> Step 5) Now press the Home button without removing your finger from the On/Off button.
>> Step 6) Keep holding both buttons for about 10 seconds continuously.
- Note: If you can see the Apple logo after the logo after step 6, then it means you have launched your iPad normally, and there here you have to restart the whole process.
>> Step 7) Again navigate to the On/Off button again and hold the Home button for about 5 seconds.
>> Step 8) Now if you see the screen stays completely black, that’s it, you have entered the DFU mode successfully and will be alerted by iTunes that it has detected your iPad and is, therefore, ready to be restored.
6. Using EaseUS iPhone Recovery and Fix iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes:
Actually, EaseUS iPhone recovery software always helps you recover all your data when something went wrong on your iPad. This software allows you to restore your iPad from iCloud backup without the need for iTunes which means this method will helpful for the people who are facing problems while connecting the iPad to iTunes. This method is mainly used when you are facing an iPad is a Disabled error where you can access the Disabled iPad to eliminate the iPad disabled error.
- First of all Download EaseUS software For Windows and Mac from the below-given links.
- After downloading and installing EaseUS Software on your Windows or Mac, open the EaseUS software to choose to Recover from iCloud from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Here you will need to navigate to the most recent iCloud backup or the backup that was working properly from the next section.
- Now you will need a press scan to Download it to your computer and search for data.
- Wait for some more time to complete the scanning process, after completion of the scanning process you will be asked to choose the right file types that you wish to recover and install on your iPad.
- This is the last step, here you have to click on recover when you are Done and recover all the data, apps, and documents to your iPad.
7. Fix the iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes Issue With Non-Computer:
There is no such method as you can Fix the iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes with Non-Computer. Actually, I read many articles throughout the web and Forums, websites, YouTube, you name it, but there is no such method to fix the issue with Non-computer. Even Apple AppStore suggests you put your iPad into recovery mode through iTunes. The best thing I can suggest is to make a backup of your data on iTunes or iCloud.
Take it Service Center:
This is the last option where no method which I have provided the above doesn’t work on your end. There is no other option for you, simply search on Google for the nearest Apple service center. I think they may check the deep into the problem and will help you Fix the iPad is Disabled connect to iTunes error.
I think there are two types of service centers you can see one type is the Official Apple service center and the other is an unofficial Apple service center.
How to Avoid iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes Issue in Future:
The painest thing is when you get the same error in the future without any backup plans, so I suggest one thing make sure you have taken the backup of your iPad data, apps, and documents on time. So next time you get the same error you are on the safe side.
- Don’t forget your passcode or don’t use so many passcodes.
- Try to avoid children’s using your iPad.
- Always have a contingency plan.
FAQs of iPad disabling Connected to iTunes
1. Is it possible to fix the error?
Yes, that is what I mentioned in the article the process and the procedure in this article.
2. Does it require more skill to disable it?
No need for special skills just following the instructions above can help you to disable it.
3. Is it possible to re-install it again and get access to the app.
Yeap it is possible to get installed and access it again by following the above instructions.
In my opinion, each and every method which I have given here is worth trying on your end to Fix the “iPad is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” error. If one method doesn’t work on your end, then try another until you fix the error. If any of the methods don’t work on your end, the last thing you have to do is give your iPad to the Apple service center where some professionals will definitely help you to fix the error.
So If this article helps you to Fix the iPad is Disabled, connect to iTunes error, then share this article with your friends and family. Last but not least don’t forget to do an iTunes backup or iCloud backup of your iPad to avoid the loss of the data. Actually, there are two ways to erase a Disabled iPad error, one is through iTunes and the other is through iCloud, I always suggest to my users to use iTunes as the simplest process to remove an iPad is Disabled error.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply