Very warm welcome geeks. Let us discuss something interesting today related iPhone. Most of the time your speaker will get stuck in the headphones mode which is a frustrating issue. Well, if you guys are facing this iPhone speakers not working stuck in headphones mode then this article will help you to fix this issue. Before going to methods now let us see some of the reasons behind getting this issue in iPhone.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods To Fix My iPhone Speakers Stuck In Headphones Mode:
- 1.1 #1. Use Bluetooth Option:
- 1.2 #2. Check For Water Damage:
- 1.3 #3. Remove Protective Case:
- 1.4 #4. Turn On And Off Your iPhone:
- 1.5 #5. Enable And Disable Airplane Mode:
- 1.6 #6. Try other Headphones:
- 1.7 #7. Test By Recording Something:
- 1.8 #8. Use Other Tools For Cleaning:
- 1.9 #9. Force Restart Your Device:
- 1.10 #10. Restore To Factory Settings Using iTunes:
- 1.11 #11. Plug Your Headphones:
- 1.12 #12. Try Making A Call:
- 1.13 #13. iOS update:
- 1.14 #14. Clean The Headphone Jack Port:
- 1.15 #15. Reset Network Settings:
- 1.16 #16. Plug-In Headphone while Playing Music:
- 1.17 #17. Contact Apple Support:
- 1.18 Conclusion:
- 1.19 Related posts:
Reasons For My iPhone Speakers Stuck In Headphones Mode:
Well, the reason for getting this issue will be any hardware or software glitch in your device.
- Whether there might be dust and debris in your headphone jack port.
- If you have not updated your iOS to the latest version then you might face this issue.
- While your phone is stuck if you remove headphones then this issue occurs.
- Or else using any bad quality or Apple headphones for your iPhone.
Methods To Fix My iPhone Speakers Stuck In Headphones Mode:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best possible methods to fix this issue in your iPhone. Do follow each method carefully.
#1. Use Bluetooth Option:
This method is like verifying your speaker by using the Bluetooth option. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is going to settings>Bluetooth and toggle the option.
- Now you can see the available options in the list make sure to select your iPhone device.
- Then play any music files to see whether it is working or not. Finally, disconnect the device once completed.
#2. Check For Water Damage:
Well, if you have dropped your iPhone in water then there is a possibility that your iPhone might stuck in headphones mode. At that time check the water damage indicator.Open the SIM slot by using the pin and check the indicator. If you are seeing any red line or red circle then your device is damaged due to water and can be more severe. So, make sure to keep your device in a bowl of rice to absorb the water.
#3. Remove Protective Case:
Most of the time the protective cases or covers and packs that we use will act as an obstruction for the headphones. So, make sure to remove your protective case and then try to connect your headphones.Users have reported that using this method has fixed this issue. So, try this.
#4. Turn On And Off Your iPhone:
This is one of the simple and easiest that might fix this issue. All you need to do is to turn off your iPhone and wait for few minutes.
After a couple of minutes make sure to turn on your iPhone and check the headphones.
#5. Enable And Disable Airplane Mode:
Well, enabling and Disabling Airplane mode will fix this iPhone speaker not working stuck in headphones mode issues on iPhone. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- You can swipe up your phone and enter the control panel and turn off airplane mode and then turn it on again.
- Well, you can also go to settings and click on airplane mode and toggle on and off.
#6. Try other Headphones:
As previously mentioned in the reasons if you are using any faulty headphones or bad quality headphones then you will face this issue. So, make sure that you are using the right headphones.
If it is not working then try to use another set of headphones and check whether it is working or not.
#7. Test By Recording Something:
If none of the above methods is not working for you then all you need to do is to try recording something and check whether you can hear them out or not.
Well, you can use any voice Memos apps on your iPhone.
#8. Use Other Tools For Cleaning:
As the simple method for cleaning your headphones jack port is using a Q-tip. But other than that you can also use other tools like compressed air can, interdental brushes, and small vacuum cleaners.These are some of the recommended cleaning tools which help you to clean your headphones jack port stuck with dust and debris.
#9. Force Restart Your Device:
Well, this is one of the easiest methods that will help you to fix the iPhone speaker not working stuck in headphones mode. The simple step you need to do is to force restart your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
For iPhone 6 And Older Generations do follow these steps:
- The first step that you need to do is to press the power button and the home button simultaneously.
- Make sure to hold them for around 10-15 seconds.
- After that you will see the Apple logo then it will force start the device.
For iPhone 7 And Later Generations do follow the below these steps:
- The first step you need to do is to click the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Make sure to hold them for around 10 seconds.
- After that you can see the Apple logo on the screen then it will force restart the device.
#10. Restore To Factory Settings Using iTunes:
Well, if you guys are looking to restore to factory settings using iTunes then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to download and launch iTunes on your computer.
- Make sure to connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is detected by iTunes then make sure to click on the restore option.
- Now iTunes will erase all your data in your iPhone. So, make sure to restore all the data before this process.
- Once all the process is completed. Finally, restart your device and check for the error.
#11. Plug Your Headphones:
Another method suggested by Apple’s support community is to plug your headphones into the iPhone to check whether you can hear any sound from the headset. If you are hearing from the headphone then there might be a problem with your speakers.So, check whether you have any dust and debris in your iPad speakers and follow the below method to know how to clean your iPad speakers.
#12. Try Making A Call:
Yes, this might look crazy but it will help you to know whether your speakers are working or not. For this method, all you need to do is to call any person on your iPad and turn on the speakers.
Else you can try a face time call so that you get a clear understanding of speakers. If you are not hearing then there will be any networking issue.
#13. iOS update:
If you are getting this iPhone speaker not working stuck in headphones mode then you need to update your iOS to the latest version. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is go to settings and click on general.
- Now make sure to click on software update and check for updates.
If there are any updates then download and install the version.
#14. Clean The Headphone Jack Port:
If your iPhone is still not responding then there might be dirt in your headphone jack port. Make sure to clean the charging port with an anti-static brush or by using any Q-tip at the headphone jack port. Don’t use any moisture to clean the port as it causes to damage internal components.
#15. Reset Network Settings:
Well, if you guys are looking to reset network settings then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is go settings and click on general.
- Now scroll down and you can see the reset option and click on it.
- Then click on the reset network settings option and wait for some time.
#16. Plug-In Headphone while Playing Music:
Well, this method sounds crazy but most of the users have reported that using this method has fixed this issue. All you have to do is to play any music on your iPhone and now plug in the headset.The music will be automatically stopped and now plug out the headphones and check for the issue whether it is solved or not.
#17. Contact Apple Support:
Finally, if none of the above methods are at all working for you then there might be any internal damage or hardware problem.
So, the last thing you could do is to contact your Apple support Team and explain your problem. They will provide you with the solution.
- What to do if my iPhone is stuck in headphones mode water?
All you have to do is to check your water indicator in the SIM slot and make sure to contact your Apple support if it is a red line.
- iPhone stuck on headphones mode. What to do?
Well, you can follow any of the above-mentioned methods which help to fix this issue in a great way.
- How to turn off headphone mode in iPhone?
Yes, you can simply unplug your headphones and check whether it is off or not.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix the iPhone speaker not working stuck in headphones mode then this article is the right choice for you. In this article, I have mentioned the best possible 17 methods which help you to fix this issue. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thank you for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.