If your iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo, then here follow the methods to Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo without any further errors on your iDevices.
You can use anything when the iPhone becomes stuck on the display with the Apple logo. If you wish to proceed with the help of the device, you have to identify a solution. When you open the iPhone, it will go via the procedure of introducing its processor, evaluating its storage, and ensuring that all its inner parts are in working order.
When these actions are taking place in the background, the iPhone continues to show the white Apple Logo until all these necessary background actions eliminate it. While the iPhone cannot finish its start-up activities, it will show the White Apple Logo and cannot exit this screen. It occurs because of various reasons.
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Occurs Due To Many Reasons:
- 1 Procedure to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo:
- 2 How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo From Third-Party App?
iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Occurs Due To Many Reasons:
There are several possible reasons why the iPhone becomes stuck on the display with an Apple logo. The iPhone becomes stuck on the Apple logo, and it occurs due to many reasons which are as follows:
1. Transferring Data:
You may get this error when you transferring data from an older device to a new one. Mostly transferring data mainly causes this problem on iDevices.
A jailbreak is a procedure of removing hardware limitations on your iPhone. It executes root access to install themes and apps that are not accessible on the Apple store. So, when you jailbreak your iOS device, it is stuck on the apple logo.
3. iOS Update:
It is among the leading causes why the iPhone becomes stuck on the Apple logo at the time of iPhone updates. While updating your iOS device, you can identify that somewhat disturbs your iOS device or iTunes from finishing the task. Your iOS device suddenly restarts and never boots the Apple logo on the screen.
This problem is frequently occurring by the cable, which attaches the iOS device’s motherboard and display, becoming slack or dying. In such situations, this is only the consequence of a hardware failure.
5. Running Beta version of iOS that has expired:
Most of the time when the beta version of iOS is released you have to use it when it is on running mode. If you used that beta version of iOS when that has expired, then you will definitely face iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo.
Procedure to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo:
Method 1: Reset YouriOS Device
Though a hard reset test will not run 99% of the time, there is no damage to attempting it. To perform a hard reset, first of all, hold the Power tab and Home button simultaneously. Never allow it, until you see the Apple logo vanish and reappear on display. If it does not work, then you can try the other option.
- Tip: If a standard restart doesn’t work, you should also try a hard reset. A hard reset clears out more of the iPhone’s memory (without any data loss) and can sometimes fix more difficult problems.
Method 2: Recovery Method And Restore It
- First of all, hit the button and then release the Volume Up tab.
- Hit & grasp the Power button until you see it attached to the iTunes display.
- It would help if you kept in mind that you don’t need to release the button when the Apple logo seems, and then you have to boot your device in the recovery method.
- In this mode, iTunes will send an SMS that your iOS device will recognize in the recovery method.
- Select the “Restore” option to remove all previous data on your iOS device.
Method 3 Remove your iPhone
- Go to the official website of iCloud that is icloud.com, and then sign in with your Apple ID & PIN.
- Go to the “Find My iPhone” section, and choose your iPhone and then select Erase iPhone.
- Your iOS device will restart as soon as the restoring process is over.
- Now, you can repair the iPhone from iCloud backups.
Method 4: Restoring iOS Device To Factory Settings
Factory Setting is one of the most efficient ways to fix the white Apple display of death problems. But, this technique will remove all the data on your iOS Device. (It is best to have a working than a dead one.) You need to follow the below-provided method to fix the white display issue.
- First, attach your iOS USB Cable to a Dock connector.
- Then hit the home button and connect the other end of the USB cable.
- Then, iTunes will launch spontaneously, and the iOS device can be put into the recovery method.
- Afterward, you can quickly start your iOS device into recovery mode, and your way will return in a few seconds.
- It will assist you in handling the white Apple display of death circumstance; it will lose your phone data.
Method 5: Use DFU Mode:
DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode allows you to stop your iPhone partway through the startup process allows you to restore the iPhone, load a backup, or start fresh. It’s similar to Recovery Mode but more focused on solving the kind of low-level issues that cause the iPhone to be stuck on the Apple logo.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo From Third-Party App?
Countless software is available on the Internet that efficiently assists you in fixing iPhone 4/5/5s/6/7/7 Plus/8/X/11 Stuck on the Apple logo without misplacing your file and data. Third-Party App can adjust the white apple logo display of death and other device issues without iTunes. First of all, you need to download, install the third-party app on your PC.
Connect the iOS Device to the Computer
- Open it on your Computer and place “iOS System Recovery.”
- Then attach your stuck iPhone to your computer with the help of a lightning wire.
- The program will rapidly identify that your iOS device is frozen on the Apple logo. Press on the “Confirm” button to start fixing the iOS device.
Insert the iPhone into Recovery/DFU Mode
- The program will ask you to insert your iOS device into recovery/DFU mode.
- The program has particular instructions, so you need to follow the instructions to enter in the recovery/DFU mode.
- Attach the pretentious iOS device to the PC with the help of the original USB cable.
- Open iTunes and then close the iOS device.
- Now, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and home buttons for approximately 10 seconds
- You will see ‘iTunes has identified an iPhone in recovery mode.’
- You can restore the iOS device through iTunes. Wait for a few minutes to finish this procedure.
Check YouriOS Device Information
- The program will mechanically install the appropriate firmware package for your iPhone.
- To make sure that the information checked matches your iOS Device.
- Then press on the “Fix” button to start going to the Apple logo display.
Waiting To Complete The Fixing Process
- The program will install the plugin and fix your iOS Device.
- You only have to wait for the fixing progress.
- At last, your iOS Device will restart, and the Apple logo will show.
If your iOS device is frozen on the Apple logo at the time of start-up and does not load on the home screen, you can also suppose that your iOS Device is permanently broken. But this is not the reason. It occurs to many applicants who see the iPhone frozen with the Apple logo after an update. Here are various methods to get your iOS Device out of the start-up loop and to operate correctly again.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com