Very warm welcome geeks…!! Today I am going to discuss something interesting which is related to iPhone. Well, we all know that Apple products are one of the best reliable products. But sometimes we might face some issues. So, if you guys are looking for how to fix iPhone stuck on updating iCloud settings issue. In this article, I am going to provide you with the best possible methods. Before going to methods let us see some of the reasons for getting this issue on the iPhone.
Content Include on This Article
Reasons For iPhone Stuck On Updating iCloud Settings:
Here I am going to provide you with some reasons for getting this issue. Have a look at them.
- If you are having low storage space in your iPhone then you might encounter this issue.
- Sometimes a glitch in your Apple servers might also cause this issue.
- You can encounter this issue if you are having an unstable internet connection.
- Finally, if you are having low-battery content then you can’t update iCloud settings.
- Why Exodus Redux No Stream Available
- How to Fix Error 69888 Couldn’t Unmount Disk
- What Do I Do If My Phone Charger is Plugged in But Not Charging
- How to Fix iPad Won’t Turn On Stuck on Apple Logo
Methods To Fix iPhone Stuck On Updating iCloud Settings:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this issue in a great way. So, without any further delay let’s get started. Do follow every method carefully.
#1. Skip iCloud Setup On Update:
Well, if you are facing this issue on your iPhone then make sure to skip the iCloud setup on update. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is go to settings and click on general.
- Once you complete the update of your iOS then you will get a prompt to update your iCloud settings.
- At that time make sure to click on the skip option.
- Finally, you can log in to your iCloud account after the process is completed.
#2. Check Apple Status:
Well, if none of the above solutions are working for you then you need to check Apple’s status. Do follow the below steps carefully.
Sometimes the cloud serves to stay busy so you need to check for your iCloud status. For that, you need to visit the Apple website and check the status of Apple. Well, if the servers are down then you should wait for some time and then proceed to iCloud Settings update on your device.
#3. Restart Your iPhone:
If none of the above methods are working for you then you can simply restart your iPhone. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- Press the volume button along with the power button and you can see the shutdown option.
- Now hold your side button until your phone starts.
- Why My iPhone Sound Not Working Without Headphones
- How to Fix Google Maps Not Working on iPhone 2022
- Solve Error Connection Refused on Android
#4. Reset Network Settings:
Well, if you guys are looking to reset network settings then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is go to settings and click on general.
- Now scroll down and you can see the reset option and click on it.
- Then click on the reset network settings option and wait for some time.
#5. Update Your iPhone Using iTunes:
As previously mentioned in the reasons, using an older version might cause this issue. So, make sure to update your iPhone using iTunes. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to launch iTunes and then connect to your iPhone.
- Then it detects your iPhone and from the devices option selects it.
- Now go to the summary page and then click on the check for update button.
- Then it checks for update and finally click on the update button and then confirm it.
#6. Check Your Wi-Fi Connection:
Sometimes your Wi-Fi connection might also result in the loss of your GPS signal. So, make sure to check whether you are having a good signal on your Wi-Fi connection. If not then make sure to toggle it off and toggle it too on after some time. Now check for your GPS signal.
#7. Check Your iPhone Storage:
Most of the time your iPhone storage might also cause this issue. So, make sure to check your iPhone storage. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is click on settings and then click on iPhone storage.
- Now check your phone storage and delete the apps which are consuming more storage.
#8. Check iPhone Restrictions:
Well, if you are facing this activation issue in your iPhone then check your iPhone restrictions. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is click on settings and go to the screen time option.
- Now click on the content and privacy option and toggle the switch.
- Then make sure to allow all the apps and again come back.
#9. Fix Activation Issue Without Data Loss:
Well, most iPhones look for recovery without losing their data. Here I am providing you with the best method to fix your activation issue without any data loss. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to launch the Dr. Fone on your computer and click on the system repair button.
- Now then connect your iPhone using the lightning cable to the computer. Then click on any mode you like.
- After that click on the start option then it shows some instructions make sure to follow them.
- Finally, wait for some fine until all the data is downloaded completely.
#10. Contact Apple Support:
Finally, if none of the above methods are at all working for you then there might be any internal damage or hardware problem.
So, the last thing you could do is to contact your Apple support Team and explain your problem. They will provide you with the solution.
- Methods to Fix iPhone Update Black Screen with Apple Logo
- Why iPhone Won’t Restore in Recovery Mode
- How to Activate iMessage with Phone Number
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What to do if iPhone is stuck on updating iCloud settings?
Well, if you are facing this problem then you can choose any of the above-mentioned methods.
- How long should updating iCloud settings take?
Updating your iCloud settings might take around 1 minute or even 30 minutes depending upon your network speeds.
- iPhone stuck on updating iCloud settings after restoration. What to do?
All you can do to fix this issue in your iPhone is simply restart your device.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix iPhone stuck on updating iCloud settings then this is the right article for you. In this article, I have presented you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this issue. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thanks for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.