Very warm welcome geeks…!! I hope you guys are doing good. Once again, I am back with one interesting topic which is related to iPhone. We all know that Apple products are one of the best reliable products. But sometimes some users might encounter some issues. Well, if you guys are looking for how to fix iTunes error code 14: this iPhone could not be restored issue then this article will help you to fix this issue. So, without any further delay let’s get started.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods To Fix iTunes Error Code 14 In iPhone:
- 1.1 #1. Check Your USB Cable:
- 1.2 #2. Update iTunes:
- 1.3 #3. Hard Reset Your iPhone:
- 1.4 #4. Delete Corrupted IPSW file:
- 1.5 #5. Restart Your iPhone:
- 1.6 #6. Check iPhone Storage:
- 1.7 #7. Turn Off Security:
- 1.8 #8. Use iOS System Recovery:
- 1.9 #9. Use Any Third-party Tool:
- 1.10 #10. Contact Apple:
- 1.11 List of iTunes Error Codes:
- 1.12 Conclusion:
Reasons for Getting iTunes Error Code 14:
Now let us see some of the reasons for getting this error code in your iPhone.
- If you guys are having low storage space in your iPhone then you might get this error code.
- Sometimes your USB cables might have been damaged or use low-quality cables.
- Whether the firmware you are using is being corrupted.
- Maybe you have not updated your iTunes to the latest version.
- Finally, if you are having a poor network then you might face this issue.
- Check If There Is a Typo in DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- Why Is My Discord Not Working On My Phone
- Where Is Reset Button on Roku Remote
- How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation on Airtel
Methods To Fix iTunes Error Code 14 In iPhone:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best 10 methods which will help you to solve this error code. Do follow each method carefully along with the steps. Let’s get into detail.
#1. Check Your USB Cable:
This is the first step that you need to check when you encountered this error code 14 on your iPhone. Most of the time users might use incompatible USB cables like using low quality or any third-party cables.
So, make sure to use the apple certified cables which might not cause this error code 14 in your iPhone.
#2. Update iTunes:
As previously mentioned in the reasons that if you have not updated your iTunes to the latest version then you might encounter this issue. So, make sure to update iTunes to the latest version.
To do that go to the app store and then click on updates. Now you can see all the updates and make sure to update iTunes.
#3. Hard Reset Your iPhone:
Well, if the above methods are not working for you then do a hard reset to your iPhone. Do follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Firstly, press the power button and sleep or wake button simultaneously until you see the black screen.
- Now release the buttons until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- Then make sure to enter your passcode and check for the error.
#4. Delete Corrupted IPSW file:
Well, sometimes corrupted IPSW files in your iPhone might also cause this issue. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- If your IPSW file is corrupted then you will not able to restore your iPhone.
- Firstly, close your iTunes and then launch it again.
- Now go to system driver>user>username>app data>apple com>iTunes>iPhone software update. So, follow this path and delete the corrupted IPSW file.
- Once this process is completed make sure to restore your device.
- How to Fix iPhone 13 Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- How to Disable Software Reporter Tool
- Solve Cydia Impactor Not Working for 2022
- How to Fix Hey Google
#5. Restart Your iPhone:
Restarting your iPhone might fix all the problems related to hardware as well as Software. So, make sure to press the power button and volume down button for some time.
Now release the buttons until you see the Apple logo and provide the apple credentials.
#6. Check iPhone Storage:
As previously mentioned in the reasons that low storage space might result in this error code in your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to open the settings app and then click on general.
- In general, option-click on the about option.
- There you can see iPhone storage and make sure to clear some apps which are consuming more storage.
#7. Turn Off Security:
Well, if you guys are using any security apps or Software then make sure to disable them. Sometimes using some security applications might also cause this issue. So, try to disable them.
#8. Use iOS System Recovery:
Another best method to fix this issue is using an iOS system recovery tool. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is download the AnyFix iOS system recovery tool.
- Open the tool in your device and make sure to click on the iTunes repair option.
- After that click on the iTunes connection or backup option on the left and click on iTunes error 14 on right.
- You may have to wait for some time until the entire process is completed.
#9. Use Any Third-party Tool:
Well, if the above tool is not working for you then you can choose another alternative which is dr. Fone system repair tool. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to download the Dr. Fone on your computer and tap on the system repair button.
- Now connect your iPhone by using the lightning cable or USB cable to your computer. Then click on any model you like to wish to perform.
- After that click on the start option then it shows some instructions make sure to follow them.
- Finally, wait for some fine until all the data is downloaded completely.
#10. Contact Apple:
If none of the above methods is not working for you then the last thing is to visit the nearby Apple support Team and explain this error code 14.
They will provide you with the best solution and if you are having any Warranty then it will be very useful for you.
List of iTunes Error Codes:
- iTunes Error Code 1
- iTunes Error Code 2
- iTunes Error Code 3
- iTunes Error Code 4
- iTunes Error Code 6
- iTunes Error Code 7
- iTunes Error Code 9
- iTunes Error Code 11
- iTunes Error Code 14
- iTunes Error Code 16
- iTunes Error Code 17
- iTunes Error Code 18
- iTunes Error Code 20
- iTunes Error Code 21
- iTunes Error Code 23
- iTunes Error Code 29
- iTunes Error Code 39
- iTunes Error Code 56
- Numbers 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604
- iTunes Error Code 1671
- iTunes Error Code 2005
- iTunes Error Code 4013/ 4014
- How to Fix iPhone Sync Session Failed to Start for 2022
- Solve Internal Mic Not Working on Mac
- How to Add Artwork to iTunes Not Working
- How to Fix iPad Disabled Cannot Connect to iTunes
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is iTunes error code 14 on iPhone?
The meaning behind this error code is that your memory is full so you have to restore your device and delete some corrupted files.
- What are the reasons for getting iTunes error code 14?
Yes, the reasons behind getting this error are whether your iPhone storage is low and you have not updated your iTunes to the latest version.
- How can I fix this iTunes error code 14 on iPhone?
Well, you can follow any of the above-mentioned steps in this article along with the third-party tools.
Finally, I can say that if you guys are looking for how to fix iTunes error code 14: this iPhone could not be restored issue then this article is the right choice for you. In this article, you can see the best 10 methods along with steps. I hope this article will help you. Thanks for reading this article.
If you guys are having any doubts then feel free to ask us in the comment and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.