Want to Fix iTunes Not recognizing Problem on your Windows 10 or Mac Computer Device, Then you are in Right Place Because here we Provide a step-by-step Process to Fix iTunes Not recognizing.
Read More About iTunes Not recognizing iDevices Error:
Hello Buddies, if your Computer or iTunes Not Recognizes you’ iPhone or iPad Device, Overly thousands of People around the world are facing the same issue in every day. But you don’t worry about it because there are several ways available and In this Post, we are going to show you How to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 or iPad Device with pretty Solution steps.
Most of the times this error irritates you if you didn’t fix this error at the starting stage of the error pop-up.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Method 1: Basic Possible solutions
- 2 Method 2: If you are using Windows Computer then follow given steps
- 3 Method 3: Mac Computer users follow steps to solve iTunes Not Recognizing Problem
- 4 Method 4: Restart the Apple Device Support and Service
What is iTunes Not Recognizing Errors?
Actually, on iDevices iTunes is the important place to buy Music, Movies and much more stuff. But some of the iDevice users are facing the error like iTunes not able to recognize their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. However, some people complained that iTunes won’t detect iPhone after update to 12.9 and they cannot get access to the music files. Others also encountered iTunes 12.9 not syncing music to iPhone.
The reasons for this error can be something wrong with iTunes drivers, iTunes library or incompatibility between iPhone and iTunes. Follow below steps to fix iTunes cannot recognize iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/6 Plus5S, iPad and iPod with ease.
Method 1: Basic Possible solutions
Before entering into the future process, you just try following simple basic steps. In some cases which works perfectly to solve iTunes Recognize Problem on your Windows and iPhone, iPad Device.
- USB Cable: when the iTunes does not recognize your Device then Try another working original Apple USB Cable.
- Restart your iPhone, iPad: Simply Restart your iPhone or iPad Device and then Again Try to connect.
- iTunes Update: In some Case, many issue Raises due to Outdated iTunes Version, To upgrade the iTunes Software to Latest Version.
- Wait for Recognize: Connect your iDevice to computer and wait a few minutes for USB Driver Recognize.
- Anti-Lock: if the Anti-Lock is Turn-on your Device then simply unlock your Apple Device.
- Re-install iTunes: Uninstall Pre-Installed iTunes from your Computer and then again reinstall the latest Version.
Method 2: If you are using Windows Computer then follow given steps
The Microsoft Windows 10 Recently Updated users can follow these steps when you are iPhone, iPad Not Recognized by iTunes.
>> Step 1) First of all, Ensure if you are using Latest Version iTunes Software on your Windows 10 Computer
>> Step 2) After Click on Windows Icon from Bottom Left corner and Navigate to Control Panel.
>> Step 3) There Select Hardware and Sound Category and Open it.
>> Step 4) After choose and click on the Devices and Printers from the list.
>> Step 5) On the Next Page, your iPhone or iPad will Show in “Unspecified” Category.
Note: In case you’re Device shown on there, then simply Change the USB Cable or Try in another Windows Computer.
>> Step 6) Now Give a Right Click and Select Properties.
>> Step 7) Now Click on Hardware tab Button for Top Bar, Then again Click on Properties Option.
>> Step 8) Where click on Change Settings Option from General Tab screen.
>> Step 9) There Navigate to Driver Option from Top Bar and Click on Update Driver Option.
>> Step 10) On the Next Screen, simply Choose and click on “Browse my Computer for Driver Software” Option.
>> Step 11) Click on Select and Browse” C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers”. If you don’t this Folder then simply Check-in “C:\Program Files(x86)\ Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\ Drivers”.
>> Step 12) Finally, Click on Next>>>>After Ok.
Method 3: Mac Computer users follow steps to solve iTunes Not Recognizing Problem
- Just Hold the Option Key on Keyboard and click on Apple menu.
- Where choose “ System Information or System Report Option.
- Now select the USB option from the left corner.
- There you can find your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Device under USB drivers.
- Un-install the Third-Party Software on the list.
Method 4: Restart the Apple Device Support and Service
>> Step 1) First of all, Click on Window icon from the Left bottom corner and Navigate to Control Panel.
>> Step 2) Now choose to Uninstall a Program Category and there find Apple Mobile Device Support Program from installed software’s list.
>> Step 3) Now Hold the Windows Key and R few seconds from Keyboard After a Small window appears on the screen.
>> Step 4) Type “Service.msc” on Box, After clicking on Ok.
>> Step 5) On the next screen, Find “Apple Mobile Device” or “ Apple Mobile Device Service” Option then give a Double-click on it.
>> Step 6) Now a Windows opens on screen, There click on the Stop button and specify the Parameters in Below Box.
>> Step 7) Thereafter, Again click on Start Button to start the Apple Service.
We Hope, you may Understand these solutions and these Methods will help you in Fixing the iTunes Not Recognize Issue on your Windows 10 or iPhone, iPad Device. In case these methods nothing worked for you then contact the Apple Support. Don’t forget to share this Post and with your friends and family members.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Fix iTunes Not recognizing iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch“. If any of the above methods not working on your end, then let me know through the comments section. I will try to update this article with the new methods. If you know any new methods to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then share your method with us.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com