Good morning Geeks, Hello, all my blog seekers. Hope each and everyone is doing Good. Are you here to know the topic for the day? OK then can you guess what the topic is or else can you guess even the topic related to. Ha-ha Sorry for confusing you. It was a small act just to make fun. Yeah come let’s know the topic for the day and let me crack your confusion.
Want to Fix iTunes Not recognizing Problem on your Windows 10 or Mac Computer Device, Then you are in the Right Place Because here we Provide a step-by-step Process to Fix iTunes Not recognizing. Here you can also Fix Movie HD Retry No Connection 2020.
Read More About iTunes Not recognizing iDevices Error:
Hello Buddies, if your Computer or iTunes does Not Recognize your’ iPhone or iPad Device, Overly thousands of People around the world are facing the same issue every day. But don’t worry about it because there are several ways available In this post, we are going to show you How to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 or iPad Device with pretty Solution steps. Before that let me tell you How to Deactivate Kik Account.
Most of the time this error irritates you if you didn’t fix this error at the starting stage of the error pop-up.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Method 1: Basic Possible solutions
- 2 Method 2: If you are using Windows Computer then follow the given steps
- 3 Method 3: Mac Computer users follow steps to solve iTunes Not Recognizing Problem
- 4 Method 4: Restart the Apple Device Support and Service
What is iTunes Not Recognizing Errors?
Actually, on iDevices iTunes is an important place to buy Music, Movies, and much more stuff. But some of the iDevice users are facing errors like iTunes not being able to recognize their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. However, some people complained that iTunes won’t detect iPhones after updating to 12.9 and they cannot get access to the music files. Others also encountered iTunes 12.9 not syncing music to iPhone.
The reasons for this error can be something wrong with iTunes drivers, iTunes library, or incompatibility between iPhone and iTunes. Follow the below steps to fix iTunes cannot recognize iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/6 Plus5S, iPad, and iPod with ease.
Method 1: Basic Possible solutions
Before entering into the future process, you just try following simple basic steps. In some cases, it works perfectly to solve iTunes Recognize Problem on your Windows and iPhone or iPad Device.
- USB Cable: when iTunes does not recognize your Device then Try another working original Apple USB Cable.
- Restart your iPhone, iPad: Simply Restart your iPhone or iPad Device and then Again Try to connect.
- iTunes Update: In Some Cases, many issues Raises due to Outdated iTunes Versions, To upgrade the iTunes Software to Latest Version.
- Wait for Recognize: Connect your iDevice to the computer and wait a few minutes for USB Driver Recognize.
- Anti-Lock: if the Anti-Lock is Turn-on your Device then simply unlock your Apple Device.
- Re-install iTunes: Uninstall Pre-Installed iTunes from your computer and then again reinstall the latest version.
Method 2: If you are using Windows Computer then follow the given steps
The Microsoft Windows 10 Recently Updated users can follow these steps when they are iPhone, or iPad Not Recognized by iTunes.
- First of all, Ensure that you are using the Latest Version of iTunes Software on your Windows 10 Computer.
- After Click on Windows Icon from the Bottom Left corner and Navigate to Control Panel.
- There Select Hardware and Sound Category and Open it.
- After choosing and clicking on the Devices and Printers from the list.
- On the Next Page, your iPhone or iPad will Show in the “Unspecified” Category.
Note: In case your Device is not shown there, then simply Change the USB Cable or Try on another Windows Computer.
- Now Give a Right Click and Select Properties.
- Now Click on Hardware tab Button for Top Bar, Then again Click on the Properties Option.
- Where click on Change Settings Option from the General Tab screen.
- There Navigate to Driver Option from Top Bar and Click on Update Driver Option.
- On the Next Screen, simply Choose and click on the “Browse my Computer for Driver Software” Option.
- Click on Select and Browse” C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers”. If you don’t have this Folder then simply Check-in “C:\Program Files(x86)\ Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\ Drivers”.
- Finally, Click on Next>>>>After Ok.
Method 3: Mac Computer users follow steps to solve iTunes Not Recognizing Problem
- Just Hold the Option Key on Keyboard and click on the Apple menu.
- Where choose “ System Information or System Report Option.
- Now select the USB option from the left corner.
- There you can find your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Device under USB drivers.
- Un-install the Third-Party Software on the list.
Method 4: Restart the Apple Device Support and Service
- First of all, Click on the Window icon from the left bottom corner and Navigate to Control Panel.
- Now choose to Uninstall a Program Category and there find the Apple Mobile Device Support Program from the installed software list.
- Now Hold the Windows Key and R a few seconds from Keyboard After a Small window appears on the screen.
- Type “service. msc” on Box, After clicking on OK.
- On the next screen, Find the “Apple Mobile Device” or “ Apple Mobile Device Service” Option then give a Double-click on it.
- Now a Windows opens on screen, There click on the Stop button and specify the Parameters in Below Box.
- Thereafter, Again click on Start Button to start the Apple Service.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1. Is it possible to fix the issues of iTunes not being recognized?
Answer: Yes as mentioned the problem can be solved in a clear and clean way.
Question 2. Does it require much Knowledge to solve the issue?
Answer: No the minimum knowledge related to the iOS device is enough to solve the issue.
Question 3. Will it occur again once the problem is solved?
Answer: Maximum the issue will be solved and will never occur again if occurs then repeat the same process to solve the issue.
We Hope, you may Understand these solutions and these Methods will help you in Fixing the iTunes Not Recognize Issue on your Windows 10 or iPhone, or iPad Device. In case these methods nothing worked for you then contact Apple Support. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members. If you are facing a Hard reset problem on your iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, then Hard Reset iPhone 7 and Hard Reset iPhone 6 by following the given articles.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Fix iTunes Not recognizing iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch“. If any of the above methods not working on your end, then let me know through the comments section. I will try to update this article with the new methods. If you know of any new methods to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, then share your method with us.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by dropping a comment about your query I will show the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have a most precious day in your life.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.