Very warm welcome geeks….!! Hope you are all doing good. Well, let us discuss something interesting today related to iTunes Album artwork. We always enjoy listening to music on your Mac or iOS device as Apple has made it simple by using the Music subscriptions service. But sometimes your album artwork is not visible on your iTunes which is a frustrating issue. So, in this article, I am going to show you how to fix this iTunes issue by using some simple methods. Let’s get started.
Content Include on This Article
Why iTunes Not Showing Album Artwork?
There are no big reasons behind getting this issue on your iOS device. The reason is maybe you are having any glitch or technical problem in your iTunes or album network.
To solve this issue, you have to troubleshoot your device. So do follow the below-mentioned methods.
- How to Fix Disabled iPad
- Solve the iPhone Could Not Be Restored An Unknown Error Occurred (9)
- Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN on Android
- How to Fix Discord Not Opening
Methods To Fix iTunes Not Showing Album Artwork:
Here in this article, I am going to provide you with the best 10 methods which help you to fix this album artwork issue on iTunes. Without any further delay let’s get into detail.
These fixing methods are also helpful to fix the iTunes Album Artwork Not Showing on Windows 10.
#1. Rebuild iTunes Music Library:
Well, if you are facing iTunes not showing Album artwork then make sure to rebuild your iTunes music library. Do follow the below steps carefully.
You can also rebuild the iTunes music on mac to fix the album artwork not showing the issue.
- The first step is to make sure to backup all your iTunes media folders. Once the process is completed then make sure to quit your iTunes.
- Now go to your iTunes media folder and then copy iTunes Library. It and iTunes Library. All files on your device.
- Once all this process is completed make sure to delete the iTunes library.
- Now open iTunes and select the file and then click on library and then import the playlist.
- Then go to iTunes Library. xml and choose your device and wait for some time. After that your new library was built.
#2. Clear iTunes Cache:
Sometimes iTunes cache can also cause this iTunes album artwork issue on your device. So make sure to clear the cache in your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is click on the Music app and then go to iTunes.
- In iTunes make sure to click on Album artwork and delete the cache folder.
- Once the process is completed close the app and again launch it.
#3. Manually Add Album Artwork:
If the above two methods are not working for you then all you need to do is Manually add your album artwork. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- Firstly, search on google about your album artwork and then make sure to download it on your computer.
- Now open your iTunes and then give a right-click on your track and make sure to click on get info.
- In that make sure to click on the artwork and then add the artwork which you downloaded previously.
- finally, you can use the album you created.
#4. Restart Your iPhone:
As we all know that restarting your iOS device might fix all your bugs and glitches in your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is press the home button and volume down button for some time.
- Hold the keys until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- Once the Apple logo appears you can release the buttons and restart your device.
#5. Force Close Music App:
As the main problem lies in your Music app so make sure to force close your music app. As most of the users have claimed that force closing their music app might result in this iTunes not showing Album artwork.
To do that firstly close your music back by double pressing your home button and swiping up to clear the music app. Now again launch it.
- How to Fix Hisense Roku TV Remote Not, Working
- Solve iMessage and Facetime Waiting for Activation
- How to Fix the Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings on New iPhone 12
- What is Multiple “Software Reporter Tool” Processes
#6. Sign Out From Account:
If none of the above solutions are not working for you then try to sign out from your music app on your iOS device. once you are signed out make sure to sign in again and check for the album Artwork issue.
#7. Update Your iOS:
Sometimes if you are using an older version of your iOS then you might encounter this issue. So make sure to update your iOS to the latest version.
- The first step is to go to the settings app and then click on the general option.
- In the general option make sure to click on software update and check if you have any updates.
- If you have any updates then make sure to update the device to the latest version.
#8. Free Up Space In Your Device:
Most of the time having low storage space might also cause this iTunes not to show album artwork on your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is click on the Settings app and go to the general option.
- Now make sure to click on the iPhone storage in general option.
- In iPhone storage make sure to check some apps which are consuming more space and try to clear them.
#9. Reset Apple Music And iCloud Music Library:
Well, if you guys are looking to reset Apple Music and iCloud Music library then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to click on the Settings app and then choose the music option.
- In the music, option make sure to toggle show Apple music to off as well as iCloud music library to off position.
- Whenever you toggle on the iCloud music library then it asks you to delete or keep music on your device.
- So, make sure to delete and then replace your music and check for the issue.
#10. Use Third-party Software:
If none of the above solutions are at all working for you then the last thing you could do is to use third-party software which is AnyTrans. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to download AnyTrans to your device and make sure to connect the iOS device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now make sure to click on iTunes library on the left and click on the To device option on the right side.
- The next step is to click on the device manager on the left and click on connect to iTunes in the quick start section on the right.
- Now, wait for some time until the entire process is completed and check for the issue in your iOS device.
- How to Fix Cydia Impactor Not Working on Mac
- Steps to solve the Google Assistant Not Showing Results
- Solve iPhone Fails To Sync
- How to Fix Mac Microphone Not Working with Zoom
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Why is my album artwork not showing on iPhone?
The reason behind this issue is whether the storage space of your iPhone is very low in range. Try to clear up the space.
- What is iTunes album artwork size?
Well, the size of iTunes album artwork is around 600 by 600 pixels.
- Is there any other third-party tool to solve this iTunes issue?
Yes, you can also EaseUS mobile saver, or else you can also use the iTunes Music clean-up tool to solve this issue.
4. Where Is Album Artwork Stored in iTunes?
If you want to sort out the Album Artwork stored in iTunes you must navigate to the iTunes library and then select File and next tap on Library and then Get Album Artwork.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix iTunes not showing Album artwork then this article gives you the best guide to solve this issue. In this article, you can see the best 10 methods along with steps have a look at them. I hope this article will be a good guide to solving the issue. Thank you for reading this article.
Well, if you have any doubts or questions regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section. If you found this article helpful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.