If you are facing the Kernel Security Check Failure issue on windows, then read more to know Working Methods to Fix Kernel Security Check Failure.
People had an unnecessary panic when they faced the kernel security check error. Many Windows 10 users upgrade their operating system when they complain of these errors. The importance of windows diagnostic tools is that it helps for quick memory diagnostic tool discovery in the memory space of your system and it might be the main reason for kernel error.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Easy Method for fixing the Windows Stop Code
- 1.1 Device Manager Driver Updation
- 1.2 Makes the Windows Updation
- 1.3 Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
- 1.4 Hardware Errors Fixation
- 1.5 Boot Your Windows into Safe Mode
- 1.6 Scanning Your Hard Disk
- 1.7 Viruses
- 1.8 Run File Checker
- 1.9 Create a bootable drive for plugging your computer and make the following steps:
What factors make Kernel Security Check Failure?
The incompatibility is caused by the kernel security check failure and it occurred between the drivers which are in use in the previous version. This method is worked in windows 8 only and it is not well worked in windows 10. It includes some of the other causes such as memory problems, security programs, virus infection, damaged hard disk, and corrupted windows files.
Easy Method for fixing the Windows Stop Code
There are several methods available for rectifying the kernel security error. But most common methods are mentioned below:
Device Manager Driver Updation
- Visit all the driver’s devices that need the windows update. After that process then makes the right-click and make the list that appears and select the updated driver.
- Check your pc and drivers are updated or not. If it is not updated then make a driver.
Makes the Windows Updation
- Microsoft windows introduced the windows new updates and it is very essential for all windows users. And it displays all the latest updates. Interested users can easily update their windows more efficiently.
- Press “Win+I” on your keyboard. After this process then goes to the settings icon on your bottom display. Then press the update and security button.
- There are other alternative options present in the display. The simple process is just to search the windows updation of your finding tab and it displays all related updates then we easily pick the specified process.
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Steps for Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool Usage
- On your right corner, there are windows memory diagnostic options available. Press this option and make the right click on it then give the “run as administrator”.
- Furthermore, the other shortcut is pressing the “windows” and “R” keys simultaneously. In the “Run” box make the instruction for mdsched.exe and hit the enter button.
- It asks the system to restart the process and presses the ok button and makes your system restart the process.
- This process is helpful for understanding which factor is mainly responsible for kernel security failure and it clearly displayed the options.
- Restart the system normally and check if the error has disappeared or not.
Hardware Errors Fixation
Another measure is to check any errors in your hard drives. We check it is properly running or correctly fixed on the system. If we had another hard drive then we are advised to change the correct one using a spare one. Moreover, if your system starts correctly, then the error has occurred in the previous hard drive.
- Once you experience this error then make other causes for this solution.
- Restore Point Usage in Kernel Security Check Failure
Boot Your Windows into Safe Mode
Safe mode is necessary for all booting windows operating systems. If there are no issues on your safe mode, then it declares that the application is the culprit of these errors. Then we need to enable the application and figure out the problem for un-installation.
Scanning Your Hard Disk
Make the scanning on your hard disk inconsistencies and errors by using the disk tool. The redesigned process has recently occurred in windows 8 and 10 is an operating system with the help of detecting any problems in your hard drive. Windows 8 had the new type of ReFS file system and it doesn’t need the “chkdsk” offline tool for repairing your problems. Since different models are used for the file system resiliency and this checking process is not needed. But it depends upon the user’s wish and we make the manual scan. Furthermore, we need to do the run command in “chkdsk/f c:” in your command prompt. Restart the system if needed.
Some people are not able to identify the problem then we need to check the ransomware. Install the windows latest update and run the antivirus software. In case there are any viruses we get then take the necessary actions on your computer. And the kernel security displays the BSoD and we don’t make the intimation on it. This error occurred by many factors such as viruses, hard disk failures, and driver incompatibilities.
Run File Checker
- Run the System File Checker which is called the SFC utilization. Furthermore, ensures the whole system and makes the scanning in the system.
- Go to the search box and locate the top right on the windows desktop. And type the “cmd” in the left-clicking.
- Open the administrator “command Prompt.
- Click the “yes” button for the decision confirmation to make the changes for your system.
- Once we launch the input command as “sfc/scannow” and then press the “enter” button for the execution command.
- People might have the patient to finish the scanning process. Once done the process then press the “exit” and “enter” buttons again.
- Perform a clean process and install it in windows 10
Create a bootable drive for plugging your computer and make the following steps:
Choose the install now option. Skip the product key when we make the reinstallation. Ensure the selected exact version on windows. Then it tries to clarify all the errors. Make the boot process in your computer which helps to switch the system into safe mode. Select the control panel in the “Start” menu. And it displays the list of items and pressed the “recovery” option. Then select and create the “System Restore” option.
If your windows are perfectly working then pick the restore point. There are more options present in the windows restore option. Make the scanning on the affected programs it surely displays all affected files on your system. Then delete these unnecessary files. Confirm your decision on the system restores then press the “finish” button.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com