Very warm welcome geeks…!! Once again, I am back with one interesting topic which is related to iPhone. We all know that Apple products are one of the best reliable ones. But sometimes most of the users might face some issues. Now let us discuss one of those issues which is the iPhone not charging issue. This is one of the most common issues that occur frequently in your iPhone due to some reason. Now let us see some reasons why your iPhone is not charging issue. So, without any further delay let’s get started.
Content Include on This Article
Reasons For iPhone Not Charging Issue:
- Whether you are using any faulty cable or adapter which is not charging your iPhone.
- There might be dust and debris in your charging port.
- Sometimes there might be a software glitch or malfunction that you need to check.
- Finally, there might be a hardware problem with your iPhone.
- How to Fix iPad Stuck on Apple Logo 2022
- How to Turn Off Headphone Mode on iPhone 6
- Why Share My Location Not Working on iPhone
- How to Get Err_Connection_Refused Code
Methods To Fix iPhone Not Charging Issue:
Here I am providing you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this issue. Do follow each method carefully along with the steps. Let’s get into detail.
#1. Try Different iPhone Chargers:
Sometimes your charger might be damaged so that it is not charging your iPhone. Or else you are using any Third-party iPhone charger which is not helping you to charge your iPhone.
So, try to charge your iPhone by using a different iPhone charger. Sometimes try to change the charging slot to another place and check whether it is charging or not. Check the working of your charger by connecting to the computer using the USB cable.
#2. Check For Any Hardware Damage:
Yes, hardware damage might also cause your iPhone is not charging issue. Here I am going to show you some things that you need to check for hardware damage. Do follow them.
- If you have dropped your iPhone in water then your hardware will get damaged.
- Check whether you are using the faulty cable or adapter and make sure to replace them.
- Clean your charging port to remove dirt and check whether it is damaged or not.
- Check whether your internal components are damaged or not.
#3. Clean The Lightning Port:
If your iPhone is still not responding then there might be dirt in your headphone jack port. Make sure to clean the charging port with an anti-static brush or by using any Q-tip at the headphone jack port. Don’t use any moisture to clean the port as it causes to damage internal components.
#4. Check Your iPhone Case:
Well, if you are using any wireless charger then this method is for you. Some of the users use thick and heavy ring-type iPhone cases at the back of their iPhones. These might not allow your iPhone to charge.
So, make sure to remove the phone cases if you are charging your iPhone wireless. also, make sure to use lightweight and transparent phone cases which helps you to fix this issue.
#5. Check Where Your Phone Plugged In:
This method is useful for those who are charging their iPhones using a computer via a USB cable. Sometimes users will charge their phones using computer power. At that time make sure to check whether your computer is awake or not.
If it is not charging then try to use another USB port and check if it is charging or not. Well, if you are using an AC adapter then try to use any other AC adapter.
- My iPhone Keeps Showing the Apple Logo and Turning Off
- There was a Problem Downloading the Software for the iPhone the Requested Resource was Not Found
- How to Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation on Airtel
#6. Restore To Factory Settings Using iTunes:
Well, if you guys are looking to restore to factory settings using iTunes then do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to download and launch iTunes on your computer.
- Make sure to connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once your device is detected by iTunes then make sure to click on the restore option.
- Now iTunes will erase all your data in your iPhone. So, make sure to restore all the data before this process.
- Once all the process is completed. Finally, restart your device and check for the error.
#7. Restore iPhone In Recovery Mode Or DFU Mode:
Well, if you are facing this iPhone is not charging issue then you can simply put your iPhone in recovery mode. By connecting it to iTunes you can simply follow the below steps. Before that, a kind reminder is that all your data will be vanished by this method.
- The first step that you need to do is to download the updated version of iTunes. Now connect the lightning cable to it.
- If you are using the iPhone 7 or newer version then long-press the volume down button.
- Then connect the lightning cable to another end of this device.
- Now you can see the iTunes symbol on the iPhone screen. Then it enters into recovery mode.
- Well for iPhone 6s and older generations, you need to press the home button instead of the volume button.
- For iPhone 5s then you will see the iTunes message on the screen once it detects your device.
- Make sure to agree to the prompt and your device will be restored.
#8. Reset Your iPhone:
Sometimes soft resetting your iPhone will also fix this iPhone is not charging issue. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to press the volume up button.
- Now press the volume down button and let it go.
- Then hold your side button until you see the Apple logo.
#9. iOS update:
If you are getting this GPS issue before the iOS update then you need to update your iOS to the latest version. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is go to settings and click on general.
- Now make sure to click on software update and check for updates.
- If there are any updates then download and install the version.
#10. Contact Apple Support:
Finally, if none of the above methods are at all working for you then there might be any internal damage or hardware problem.
So, the last thing you could do is contact your Apple support Team and explain your problem. They will provide you with the solution.
- Why iPhone 13 Pro Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- Reasons behind the Exodus Not Showing Up in Video Addons
- Why the Volume of Macintosh HD on Disk2s5 Couldn’t be Unmounted
Frequently Asked Questions?
- My iPhone charging port not working. What to do?
Well, make sure to clean your charging port as there might be any dust and debris. So, make sure to clean the charging port.
- How to clean iPhone charging port?
Yes, you can simply clean your charging port by using an anti-static brush or any cotton bud.
- Why is my lightning port not working?
Make sure to restart your iPhone as there might be any software glitch that is causing this issue.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix the lightning port, iPhone not charging issue then this article is the right choice for you. In this article, I have provided you with the best possible 10 methods which help you to fix this issue. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Thank you for reading this article.
If you have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.