Very warm welcome geeks….!! Today I am going to discuss something interesting which is related to the iPad. Well, we all know that Apple products are reliable products. But sometimes we might face some issues related to iOS. If you guys are facing my iPad won’t power off issue then this article is the right choice for you. Now let us see some of the reasons behind getting this issue on your iPad. Without any further delay let’s get started.
Content Include on This Article
Reasons For My iPad Won’t Power Off Issue:
There might be so many issues for getting this issue. Let’s see some of them
- Whether you have not updated your iOS to the latest version.
- There might be any software glitch or malfunction in your iPad.
- Sometimes there might be hardware problems.
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
- Why Google Maps Not Working on iPhone 2022
- Solve Err_Connection_Refused on React
- How to Update Black Screen Apple iPhone
Methods To Fix iPad Won’t Power Off Issue:
Here I am providing you with the best possible methods to fix this iPad that won’t power off the issue. I hope these methods will help you to fix this issue. Now let’s get into detail.
#1. Turn On Assistive Touch:
Well, if you guys are looking to fix this issue then assistive touch is the best option for you. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is go to the settings app and click on general.
- Now make sure to click on the accessibility option and then click on the Assistive touch option.
- Then make sure to toggle the assistive switch option.
- Now you can move the assistive touch to any place in your iPad.
#2. Backup Your iPad:
If your iPad is not turning off then make sure to back up all your data on your iPad. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is open the settings and click on Apple ID.
- Now make sure to click on the iCloud option and then click on the iCloud backup option.
- Finally, click on the backup now option and wait for a few minutes.
#3. Reset Your iPad:
Yes, resetting your iPad might fix all the issues related to your device. sometimes there might be a software glitch but is not allowing your iPad mini for getting charged. So doing a reset option can run your application smoothly by freeing up some space so that the device can start as fresh.
Here I’m going to give you two options for your iPad with home buttons as well as without home buttons
- iPad with home buttons:
Well, if you are using an iPad with your home buttons then you can simply follow these steps
The first step you need to do is to pressure the home button and power button and hold them for some time.
Now you can see the Apple logo appears on the screen at that time you can release the buttons.
Make sure that you hold the power buttons for around 20 to 30 seconds.
- iPad without home buttons:
Well, if you are using an iPad with your home buttons then you can simply follow this procedure.
The first step is to press your volume up button and then release again repeat this for the volume down button.
Then press the top button and hold it for some time up to some time where you can see the Apple logo on your screen.
Make sure that you hold the Top buttons for around 20 to 30 seconds.
Finally, these are the two ways to reset your iPad mini. so many users have claimed that this method has fixed the issue.
- Download iTunes
- How to Fix iMessage Activation Error with Phone Number
- Why is iPhone 13 Stuck on updating iCloud Settings
#4. Restore The iPad Using iTunes:
If none of the above methods are working for you then you can simply restore the iPad using iTunes. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to install iTunes from any website.
- Now make sure to connect your iPad to the computer using a USB cable.
- Then make sure to check whether the iPad is connected to your computer or not.
- Once your device is detected then make sure to click on the restore option.
#5. Use Any Third-Party App:
Well, you can use any third-party apps to reboot your device if you can’t reboot your device. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first thing you need to do is to install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer and connect your iOS device to it. Now click on the start option.
- Now you have to follow some on-screen instructions and then download the latest firmware.
- Then make sure to click on the start standard repair option and then it starts the recovery process.
- Once the entire process is completed then you can check whether the GPS issue is persisting or not.
#6. Update Your iPad:
Well, most of the time your outdated operating system might cause so many issues. So, make sure that you have updated your iPad to the latest version. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the settings app and click on general.
- Now click on the software update option to continue the update.
- Then it will show if there is any update make sure to update it to the latest version.
#7. Factory Reset Your iPad:
The important note is that make sure to back up all your important data using iTunes by connecting to the computer before resetting your iPad. As it may erase all your data. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to go to the settings option and click on general.
- In general, option scroll down until you see the reset option and click on it.
- In the reset, tab makes sure to click on erase all contents and settings option.
- Now you need to wait for some time until the process is completed. Now check whether you can hear a sound or not.
#8. Force Restart Your iPad:
Well, if none of the above solutions are working for you then you can simply restart your iPad to fix this issue.
- If you are using an iPad without a home button then press the power button and any volume button until you see the slide to power off screen and click on it.
- With the home button then press the home button until you see a slide to power off the screen and click on it.
- You can also do it by going from settings to settings and tapping on general.
- In general, click on the shutdown option.
- Once all the process is completed and when the iPad is on. Try to check whether the issue is fixed or not.
#9. Enable And Disable Airplane Mode:
Well, enabling and Disabling Airplane mode will fix this iPad won’t power-off issue in your iPad. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- You can swipe up your phone and enter the control panel and turn off airplane mode and then turn it on again.
- Well, you can also go to settings and click on airplane mode and toggle on and off.
#10. Contact Apple Support:
Finally, if none of the above solutions are at all working for you. Then it is out of your hands. All you have to do is to contact your Apple Support and explain the problem.
They will try to provide you with a solution to fix the iPad sound not working issue.
- Why Exodus Starts to Play then Stops
- How to Fix Unmounting Disk Couldn’t Open Device Operation Failed
- How to Clean the iPhone Charging Port
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Why my iPad is frozen and won’t turn off or reset?
Well, the reason is there might be a software glitch. Make sure to restart your device to fix this issue.
- How Do I turn off my iPad?
Yes, you can simply press the volume button and top button and make sure to shut down.
- How do you manually reset an iPad.?
Well, you can simply press the sleep button and home button until you see the Apple logo.
Finally, I can conclude that if you guys are looking for how to fix my iPad that won’t power off then this is the right choice for you. In this article, I have presented the best possible methods that will help you to fix this issue. I hope this article will help you in a great way. Go through the entire article for more information. Thank you for reading this article.
If you guys have any doubts regarding this article then feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thanks For Choosing OMGEEKY.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply