If you are facing High CPU Usage by .net Runtime Optimization Service, then you are in the right place to know the working methods to Fix the .net Runtime Optimization Service High CPU Usage Issue.
Hello, all seekers of my blog. How to fix the .net runtime optimization service high CPU issue? Is the topic that I am here to explain about so-called issue That deals with the background running sites Even when the system is not in use So let me explain you detail. Let’s get into the topic.
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 What is .net runtime optimization?
- 0.2 Reasons that lead to slow down the performance of CPU and RAM while optimizing:
- 1 How to Fix High CPU Usage Issue by .net Runtime Optimization Service:
What is .net runtime optimization?
.net runtime optimization is the service that enables the system to work and generates the work done in the background When the system is not in use as it stays idle. It is an important characteristic of the systems related to Windows 10. .net runtime optimization will optimize your windows 10 by comparing the system with all the objectives in it even when the system is not at work. Your system required optimization that will lead the system to work fast but without optimization, all the applications will run too slowly.
Optimization takes time to compile all the tasks running in the background as it takes 10 to 15 min to all the recompiling. While optimizing the system all the operations should be stopped as it may create new problems. There are some of the reasons that may be a cause for the taking much time. It will be very fast after optimizing the system then all the apps and software will be accessed too fast.
Reasons that lead to slow down the performance of CPU and RAM while optimizing:
- Attack of malware is the main reason that will enable or takes time up to 10 to 15 min for optimization.
- Corruption of files for various reasons is one of the systems that need more time while optimizing.
- Crashing of files while the supply of power loss may also be one of the main reasons that will enable the system to slow.
- Viruses that entered the system through various sources may be also one of the reasons that the lead the system takes much time.
So these are some of the vital reasons that lead to eat or slow down the system CPU and RAM.
How to Fix High CPU Usage Issue by .net Runtime Optimization Service:
You need not worry and I am happy to provide the best alternatives that will lead you to optimize too faster. And generates fast work of RAM and CPU. Then come let’s know the ways to overcome such situations.
Method 1) Scanning system:
Scanning the system for the malware or virus will be the reason that reduces the creation of problems and as .net runtime optimization will enable the system to do all the operations much earlier. So purchase the renowned software of antivirus that will detect and run the operations to faster. So for scanning do as follows.
- Go to the store of Microsoft store.
- Enter the app of the best antivirus that as per your concern.
- Download and install the app if it is paid app then go for a payment.
- Once you are done with the task then allow access to your system.
- Open the app and later fully scan the system.
- Wait until the scanning is done then later.
- If the detection of malware found some then left-click in the found malware.
- Delete the scanned material then restart the system then check the optimization process.
If the reason is malware then the above task will solve it if not then follow the next process.
Method 2) Speedup the optimization through command prompt tool:
If the system working too slow then nowadays the systems are too advanced that you can fix that issue by command prompt as follows.
- Be sure that your system is running 32-bit or 64-bit Then open the file explorer in your system.
- Go for my computer which contains the properties. In properties look at system type either it may be 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Enter “command prompt” in the start menu to search the tool there comes an option on the screen then ask it to “run as admin”.
- And type “cd C:windowsMicrosoft.NETFramework4.0.30319” for 32-bit enter on it.
- For 64-bittype “cd C:windowsMicrosoft.NETFramework64v4.030319”. and click enter.
- Then enter “ngen.exe executequeueditems” in the command box tap enter.
- It takes 2 min to resolve the problem.
These are the steps that will help to resolve the problem in .net runtime optimization. Maximum these commands will enable you to solve the problem raised if not follow the next.
Method 3) .net runtime optimization has to be “Restarted”:
If the 2 methods fail to fix the problem then there may be a problem in the .net runtime optimization so restarting will play a major solution, to restart follow the below steps
- As you know click on the start menu then click on the mouse there are available options select RUN from that.
- Enter “services. msc” in the command box and tap enter.
- Some of the options raise select “NVIDIA Telemetry Container” from that.
- Tap the right side of the mouse and go for “properties”.
- Run the operation by entering the “start” option.
- In properties of telemetry container tap on “start automatically”
- Then change and tap enter.
This will enable you to restart the .net runtime optimization then will be helpful to reduce the use of CPU and RAM. And turns the load to normal.
Method 4) Reboot the system:
The apps that are downloaded from the 3rd party will be running in the background and that will pay a high load on the usage of the apps so cleaning through a reboot for that do as follows
- As you are familiar with your device go for the run command box.
- Enter msconfig in it and tap enter.
- Click on the “service tab” that is available on the third option.
- Then hide all the services of Microsoft and disable all the operations running. That will enable the system to restart then go for the restart later option from it and follow as below.
- Here follow the above step 1 and 2 again and choose “startup” available on the top and later and select “open task manager” from the options
- And click on ‘startup impact’ and disable any operation that shows as high impact.
- Then reboot the system as you know available on the start option then that will resolve the problem.
So these are the major methods to resolve the issue of high load on CPU, RAM, and .net runtime optimization maximum every solution will help to overcome the situation.
Method 5) Run The Official Script By Microsoft:
Well, if you want to Fix the .net Runtime Optimization Service High CPU Usage Issue then what you need to do is to run the official script made by Microsoft to speed up the service. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to visit the GitHub page where you can find the official script.
- After opening GitHub, there at the top right corner, you can see the Raw option make sure to click on that option.
- Now one thing that you need to keep in mind is that the file type must be in Windows Script File and then save it on your hard drive.
- After finishing this process make sure to run the file script on GitHub.
- Well, if you want to choose any program, then you might select Windows Script Host.
After running this script, the NET runtime optimization error will be fixed and runs much faster than before.
- What does the .NET runtime optimization service do?
. NET runtime optimization service is a component of the Windows Operating System, which is also known as mscorsvw.exe and is used to optimize the system by helping it start apps and programs faster.
- Can I disable the .net run time optimization service?
As the. NET Runtime Optimization Service can make applications on your system launch faster, you should not disable the service directly when it consumes a high CPU.
- Why is .net runtime optimization using so much CPU usage?
Well, the answer to this question is as the process needs to recompile its libraries and that it should only run when the computer is idle.
Maximum the problem raises due to malware and maybe by the apps downloaded from third parties. So it’s better to that reduce to download of the apps from 3rd party apps. In some cases the apps crashed will also come under the reason of high load on CPU and RAM. .net runtime optimization will allow the system to work too faster if there is a problem with that optimization restarting of.net runtime optimization will also resolve the problem.
Hope all the users got a clear view of why that problem of high load on CPU and RAM causes and also the methods to solve when such a problem arises. Thank You, guys. Good Luck bye.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.