If you are an Android device user and searching to fix the Error like There was a problem parsing the package while Installing the apps on your Android devices, then read more to know How to Fix Parse Error on Android devices to Install any apps.
Hai friends, recently many users asking me the solution to Fix the Parse Error on Android devices. This article is for the people to Fix the error like Parse Error. I think some of the Android users may face the error like There was a problem parsing the package, then read more to know How to Fix There was a problem parsing the package Error on your Android devices itself.
- Note: Parse Error on Android devices due to the insufficient storage and insufficient RAM. Most of the times this Error occurs while Installing Apps on Android devices.
Parse Error is one of the most common errors on Android devices and moreover, it is also one of the oldest error which is occurring on Android devices. Clearly, I can this is the error which is pop-up’s on the old Android devices like “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package” while trying to Install Android apps. Here in this article, I am going to give you working methods to Fix Parse Error on Android phones
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Fix “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”:
- 2 How to Fix “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”?
What is a Parse Error?
Parse Error is a common Error on Android devices which occurs due to many problems. This error occurs sometimes when you are trying to download favorite apps, then an error occurs like there is a problem parsing the package.
This Parse Error cause some other errors on Android devices. Actually, there are also some errors which are similar to this error like DF A8’h Default Error or error 498. This error turns out to be “the application cannot be installed on your phone due to an issue with the parsing.” Ok, let read more to know How to Fix Parse Error on Android devices.
Reasons For the Parse Error on Android Devices:
I think there are many reasons behind the Parse Error on Android devices. Anyway before going to the Fixes of the Parse Error let me tell you some causes behind this error. Then you can take caution to not to get this error.
- Not Enough permission to Download and Install the third-party Apps from the third-party sources. Android consider third-party apps as untrusted Apps, so you have to allows the third-party apps to install on your Android devices.
- Due damaged or partially downloaded the apk file. Sometimes the internet may interrupt while downloading the app, then you can only Download partial Apk file, so while you are installing that file, you will definitely get this Parse Error.
- Compatibility which means your Android device OS version may not compatible with the app.
- Your Android device security system is blocking a third-party app installation.
- Due to changing the app’s manifest file which means changing your Android device OS version.
- Insufficient disk space. If a file is being written to a drive
Methods to Fix “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”:
Here in this article What I am providing is the working methods which may help to fix Parse Error on Android devices to Install Apps without any further errors.
- Enable Unknown Sources Option to allow apps Installation.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Delete or Disable Anti Virus
- Download Fully Downloaded Apk file.
- Disable Security Type Application If Installed any
- Check the Manifest File of the App.
- Reset your Android device settings.
- Check App Compatibility.
- Clear Cache Cookies of Google Play Store
- Try to Download the Older version of the App.
How to Fix “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”?
Here in this article, I am going to provide you 10 Methods to solve the Parse error. When I try on my devices these methods working on my side to Fix There was a problem parsing the package error.
1. Enable Unknown Sources Option to allow Third-party apps Installation:
Actually, Android devices never trust third-party Apps directly, you have to trust the app which means you have to enable unknown sources option to allow third-party apps Installation. The main thing is for the security reasons Android never allow installing apps from the third-party Sources, why because Installing third-party sources may harm your Android devices.
Most of the times when you are trying to Install.Apk files on your Android devices without allowing unknown sources on your Android devices, then you will definitely get Parse Error. So to fix this error you have allowed unknown sources option on your Android devices. Follow the below steps to Enable Unknown Sources option on your Android.
Open your Android device and then navigate to the “Settings” >> “Security” >> “Enable Unknown Sources“.
After allowing Unknown Sources option on your Android, then again to try to Install the ap which is getting the error pop-up like Parse Error.
2. Enable USB Debugging:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1) Do I need to Root my Android device to not to get this Error?
Answer: Nope, you don’t need to Root your Android device to stop this error.
Question 2) Do I face any further problems after following the above methods?
Answer: No, you can’t face any further problems in the future due to following the above method to Fix Parse Error.
Question 3) Do I need to Re-Download the file when I get Parse Error?
Answer: I am not sure about this, because if you get Parse Error due to partially downloaded Apk file, then you have to Re-Download the Apk file.
That’s it, friends, I tried each and every method when I get that error, every method which I provided in the above solves the Error. Try 1 st method, if it is not on your end, then try other methods which may definitely help you to Fix Parse Error on Android devices. If you get benefited from this article, then share this article with your friends and family who are family the error like There was a problem parsing the package while Installing apps.
This article mainly concludes you How to Fix There was a problem parsing the package Error on Android devices. If you face any further errors while following the above methods, then share your query with us through the comments section. I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com