If you are facing Pokemon Go GPS Not Found issues on your iOS and Android devices, then read this to fix GPS Signal Not Found Pokemon GO Android, iOS.
Read More to Know How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Not Found on iOS/Android
Hello, Readers, Today I’m going to write a New article about How to Fix Pokémon Go Gps Not Found Error on both Android and iOS Devices. Every Pokémon Go Player faces this problem in any situation. This Error mainly caused by improper settings on your Device or the Gps connectivity.
- Note: The Gps having Weak signal and they cannot detect your mobiles in some places or situations, so please connect your Device to a Mobile Wi-Fi network or Cellular internet connection, which gives high Accuracy of your Location.
Doesn’t worry about this Error Issue You can simply solve this Issue after complete Reading of this Article? Because in this Article we will give a step to step procedure for to How to solve this Pokemon Go GPS Not Found Error Easy methods. Meanwhile, if you are facing Pokemon Go Soft Ban issues on your Android or iOS you can fix by reading my previous article.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Fix Pokemon Go Gps not found Error in iPhone/iPad:
- 2 Fix Gps not Found Pokemon Go in Android:
About Pokémon Go game:
Pokémon Go Game is one of the largely downloaded locations Based-Augmented reality video Game, mainly designed for both iPhone/iPad /Android Platform users. And it is a location Based game so the Game uses the Gps location for Pokémon Battle. On this Game, the player must be Go to the Desired place for Battle.
Generally it is free based reality game, but the player pay money for Additions’ Poke bolls and other Game items, in-game releasing initial days it was limited to only Certain countries like Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, European Regions, due to the Pokémon Go develops team having Weak server After some days passing, recently this game was released in worldwide.
Reasons that leads loss of GPS while gaming the Pokemon go:
- The most important reason that loses GPS is caused due to the dead signal in the device.
- It is caused when you turn off the location in the mobile.
- All the 3 those are Bluetooth, camera and also location must be allowed while gaming if any one of it fails to allow then there raises the problem of loss of GPS in the game.
- If the plan of recharge expires then that will leads to loss of GPS during the game.
- In some of the areas the game is banned so that will also enables loose of signal of GPS.
These are the main reasons that leads to GPS not found in the game.
Fix Pokemon Go Gps not found Error in iPhone/iPad:
Pokémon Go is one of the Popular Leading game because it is a location-based game, so the move outside for Battle. Unfortunately, there are issues Rises on several devices like Battery drain, crashing and the Main thing is Gps not Found. So I wrote this article all about How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Not Found Issue. Simply follow the below steps and fix this error within two minutes
Method 1: Reset Network Settings
Fix Pokemon GPS Signal Not Found iPhone/iPad :
>> Step 1) In some time Gps Errors Caused by failure of the Mobile “Location settings”, so you can simply reset your “iDevice Network settings”.
>> Step 2) It will be safe and your information or any Data was not deleted.
>> Step 3) First of all, open the “Phone settings” on your iPhone/iPad device.
>> Step 4) Navigate to “General“, scroll down and Tap on “Reset” option.
>> Step 5) Select “Reset network settings”. Now a pop-up will show for confirmation, Again Tap on “Reset Network settings“.
>> Step 6) After doing this process, Again Launch the game.
Method 2: Enable GPS While Using Pokemon Go Game
How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found iOS/iPhone/iPad:
In the first method, you can find a solution for these problems simply apply the second method.
- Launch the phone “Settings” on your Device >> then Scroll Down and find the “Pokémon Go Game“, Tap and open it.
- After tapping on the Pokemon App, the next page Click on “Location“.
- Here, see the two Options are present Like “Never”, “While Using the App”. Tap and “Enable the While Using the App” option.
- After Enable the option, Return to the home screen and launch the Game, I think you can Play the Pokemon Go Without Pokemon Go GPS Not Found pop-up.
Fix Gps not Found Pokemon Go in Android:
Method 1: Turn Off Mock Locations & Turn on Location to High Accuracy Mode
The Gps having a weak Radio signal compared to cellular network radio, in last few years the Gps improve their stability but it is not perfect and it cannot locate you if you are inside of the Home or underground The Gps errors mainly caused by improper settings on the device. Or you may forget turn-on the Gps on the device.
>> Step 1) On your Android device, Lunch the “Phone settings“.
>> Step 2) Scroll down the different types of system options and finally, Find “About Phone” option And Tap on it.
>> Step 3) Open the about option, and navigate to “Build number“, continues Tap on that.
>> Step 4) Now, you get a small message like congratulations you are a builder, after this process return to “Settings” main options menu.
>> Step 5) Next, Access the “Developer options” and scroll down the options, Find and “Turn-Off the Mock Locations” on the Device.
>> Step 6) Again return to the settings menu >> navigate “Location” option Tap on it.
>> Step 7) Turn-on the Location, and now see the below Location “Mode” option, Again Tap on it.
>> Step 8) Select the “High Accuracy Mode“. After the entire process compiles launch the Game.
Method 2: Change and Modify Pokemon Go App Permission
- First of all, open your Android device and navigate to “Settings“.
- After that scroll down and search for “Apps” section and Click on it.
- Now search for “Pokemon Go App“, tap on it.
- Here navigate to the bottom of the page there search for Permission heading, just below it, tap on “Modify” option.
- Finally, check whether all options like “Location”, “Camera”, “Bluetooth Change”, “Keep Awake” are allowed or Not.
- Now navigate to the home and launch the app, I think you may get this GPS Not Found Pop-up again.
That’s it friends, I think the above 4 methods are very important and working methods to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Errors. If you face any more errors let me know, I will try to give my level best solutions for your queries. Het, Buddy If you know any other tricks to Fix Gps Not Found Pokemon Go iOS, Android then please share with our blog users.
If any of your friends facing the same errors on Pokemon go game, then share this article with them and help us to improve the quality content. This article mainly concludes you “How Fix Pokemon Go GPS Not Found on iOS” & “How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Not Found on Android“. If you face any further errors, then let me know through the comments section, I will try my level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com