If you are facing Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on your Windows PC, then read more to Fix Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC?
Hello! Buddies, How are you all, Hope all are doing Good, Firstly Happily invite you to this article, Today we are here with a new concept i.e How to Fix Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC if you facing Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC and searching for the fixing methods to solve the issue, for that type of people you’re at the right place and this article is the best reference to know.
In this article, we are clearly discussing the reasons behind the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC and explain the fixing methods to fix the issue.
The Realtek RTL8723BE is an 802.11bgn 2.4G single-chip, it is used to integrate with Wireless LAN and a network PCIe interface controller, it perfectly combines the WLAN MAC a 1T1R capable WLAN baseband, and WLAN RF in a single chip.
It is a Realtek PCIe WLAN Family Controller that gives support to RTL8723BE/RTL8821AE/RTL8822BE/RTL8821CE/RTL8723DE: WLAN/Bluetooth combo solutions, need to install WLAN and Bluetooth drivers.
Content Include on This Article
Reasons behind the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC
For every issue we are facing on our device is due to some reasons, here also there are some reasons behind the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC
- Lack of update of Realtek Driver
- There is no internet access
- The speed of the connection is slow and poor
- Incompatible system requirements
- Due to the presence of viruses and malware.
- The Wireless button is not working well.
Methods to Fix Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows
In this article we are clearly discussing the Methods to fix the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC, follow the below methods carefully and easily rectify the issue on Windows PC.
- Manually Download and Install the Latest Realtek RTL8723BE Driver.
- Automatically Update the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver.
- Using Device Manager
Method #1: Manually Download and Install the Latest Realtek RTL8723BE Driver
To fix the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC, the user must update the driver with the latest version, you can do it in two ways i.e manually and automatically.
Here we are explaining the steps to download and install the latest Realtek RTL8723BE Driver manually.
- First of all, the user must navigate to the official website of the Realtek Driver Download Website.
- Then choose Communications Network ICs.
- Next click on Wireless LAN ICs and then WLAN NIC.
- After that tap on PCI Express and then Software.
- You must tap on Global of WLAN PCI Express Driver to download and install the driver package.
- Now, you need to extract the zip file and then double-click on the .exe file.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to finish the driver installation.
Method #2: Automatically Update the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver
If the user is not having sufficient time, patience, and computer knowledge to update the Realtek RTL8723BE driver manually then simply move to automatic update of drivers, with the help of Driver Easy we can automatically update and detects the suitable drivers, It is available in Free or the Pro version.
Follow the below instructions to update the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver automatically with Driver Easy.
- Initially, you must download and install Driver Easy on your device.
- Then it’s time to run the Driver Easy.
- Just tap on Scan Now option then the driver easy will automatically scan and identify the problems and issues on the driver.
- Next, select the Update All button, it is helpful to download and install the latest and correct version of all the drivers.
Note: In case the user is facing any issues with the usage of Driver Easy, Don’t worry you must contact the support team i.e firstname.lastname@example.org and they will clarify the doubts regarding issues clearly and freely.
Method #3: Using Device Manager
You’re unable to download and install the latest version of the RTL8723BE driver package on its official website then you must try to use the Device Manager, it is an inbuilt Windows tool that effectively to the required driver updates.
To do this you must follow some simple steps.
- Move to Start Menu or simply Press Windows Key on the keyboard.
- Then select Device Manager
- In that move to Network Adapters and then enlarge the category.
- Now you must right-click on the Realtek RTL8723BEPCIe wireless network adapter and then choose the Update Driver option.
- Next, select Search automatically for drivers on the next screen.
- It starts the process and takes some time to complete the process.
- Finally, Restart the computer, once you finish the updates.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to Uninstall the Realtek Wireless LAN Driver?
Answer: If you want to uninstall the Realtek Wireless LAN Driver due to some reason then follow the below steps carefully.
This is a manual uninstallation process of the Realtek Wireless LAN Driver.
- You must go to Windows Start Menu and then log in with the administrator account
- Then press and hold down the Windows Key and then press the X key to launch the menu.
- Now, In the menu click on Control Panel
- You must choose the View by category option and then tap on Uninstall a program
- Next, choose Realtek Wireless LAN Driver and then tap on Uninstall or Uninstall/ Change.
- To finish the process you must follow some instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Finally, Restart the computer in order to apply the changes.
- Question 2) How to check the version of the Driver?
Answer: You can easily check the driver version you’re installed, to check if you need to follow the below simple steps carefully.
- Initially, press and hold down the Windows logo key and then press the X key to launch the menu that is shown on the left side of the screen.
- Then choose Device Manager.
- You need to double-click on the Network Adapters Category.
- Now, simply Double-click on the Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-ENIC.
- Next, select the Driver tab
- Finally check the driver version you’re installed.
- Question 3) List out the supported Systems and operating systems by Realtek RTL8723BE Driver?
Answer: The list of systems and operating systems that are supported by Realtek RTL8723BE Driver are
- ThinkPad S440
- ThinkPad S540
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
This article clearly discusses the reasons behind the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC and briefly explains the fixing methods to fix the issues, the methods are easy and simple they can easily and quickly solve the issue.
People who are facing the Realtek RTL8723BE Driver Issues on Windows PC and searching for fixing methods and also want to know the reasons behind the issue for that type of people this article is the best reference to know.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you for more updates and information, visit and follow our Site omgeeky
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Leave a Reply