If you are getting Error Code 277 on Roblox Games while playing, then read more to know How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277 [100% Working Guide].
I think most Roblox users may get this error at any point in time while they are playing Roblox games on their devices. Till now no one knows the exact reason behind this error. Moreover, we can’t get any updates from the Roblox game developers. They even didn’t respond to this error, I think maybe they are working on it. Don’t bother about the error, there are many ways to Fix Roblox 277 Error Code. Here in this article, I am going to show you the working methods to fix error code 277 Roblox.
- Note: Maybe some users try to restart the game to get rid of this error, but you will be getting the same Error code 277 over and over again. So here the conclusion is restarting the game is not a solution for this error.
You may face other Roblox-related errors like Roblox Error Code 267 and Roblox Error Code 610. These two errors have working fixes, but when it comes to error 277 we have to apply the working methods to get rid of this error. Ok, it’s time to jump into the article to know What is Roblox Error 277 and How to Fix it.
- How to Fix Unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed) Dell
- Methods to Fix IRQL Not Less Or Equal on Windows 11
- How to Get System Interrupts 100% CPU on Reddit
- Why Home Button Not Working on iPhone
Content Include on This Article
What is Roblox Error Code 277?
Roblox is the most popular game with 150 million active players worldwide. But this Roblox game has some errors which are not been fixed yet by the developers. Roblox 277 Error Code is one of those errors. Most of the players get annoyed when they get an error pop-up while they playing interestingly. It’s doesn’t matter whether you are playing this game on your mobile or some other gaming console. But you will face this error pop-up at some stage. Mostly this error pop-up is the most common issue on Windows and Mac devices.
You will get an error like “Disconnected, Lost Connection to the game service, Please Reconnect (Error Code: 277)” while you are in the middle of the game. Most of the games lost their users only because of these types of errors. Because when they got these types of errors while playing, either they leave the game or they try to connect to the game, but trying to connect to the game will not solve the issue like as I said earlier. When you try to restart the game, you will see the same error message again.
Reasons Behind the Error Code 277 on Roblox:
Actually, nobody knows the real reason behind this error, because some people say it is due to the poor internet connection, somebody says it is due to the Roblox log files, and some other says this error may occur due to Ports. Everyone believes in their own theories. In my opinion whatever the reasons behind it, but we have to find the solution and apply it on our end to fix this issue.
- Poor Connection, particularly Wi-Fi issues.
- Port is being used by the router to connect to the game.
- Maybe because of the Roblox server problems.
- Maybe due to a conflict between Roblox Log files.
- Due to some compatibility issues.
I know only one thing that is the reason may not same for all users who are facing this error. Internet connection, corrupted system files, malware infection, and incomplete installation files can all lead to Roblox error 277. So you don’t have any other choice, just follow the guide to know the working methods to Fix Roblox 277 Error.
Working Methods to Fix Error Code 277 Roblox:
I worked on many methods, but I suggest every user before going to fix any errors on your Windows PC/Laptop, Smart Mobile, or on any Gaming consoles make sure whether those devices full filled all the requirements. If you have a computer 1st troubleshoot your computer and do some basic checkups first to ensure no other issues are at play. The basic checkup includes rebooting the system, cleaning up your computer, and some small basic corrections on your PC/Laptop.
After all, make sure whether those devices meet the minimum hardware and internet speed requirements for Roblox. To play Roblox on your PC/Laptop your devices must full fill the below requirements.
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, or Windows 10. If you’re using Windows 8/8.1, then you need to launch the Roblox game in Desktop Mode because Metro Mode is not currently supported.
- DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0
- CPU 1.6 GHz or better, 1GB RAM, and at least 20 MB of system storage space.
- Minimum 4-8 Mb/s internet connection or higher.
After checking the pre-requirements, please check your internet connection whether it is good or not, and also check the hardware requirements.
Method 1: Delete All Roblox Logs and Files:
Not only Roblox, many gaming apps Stores some data such as game history, settings, and some other files on your device which will take up some space on your device. While playing the game maybe these files could also cause some causes and glitches while running the game on your devices, so these glitches lead to errors. So my suggestion is you should regularly clean up these temporary files to avoid errors.
How to Delete Roblox App Logs and Files:
- First of all Press Windows + R keys at a time to launch the Run dialog on your PC/Laptop.
- Now type the below directory name in the dialog box and click Enter.
- Now select all the files in the folder by pressing Ctrl + A at a time, after that completely delete them by pressing Shift + Delete at a time.
- Here again, open the Run dialog and go to the below-given folder.
- Now again select all the files in the folder by pressing Ctrl + A at a time, after that completely delete them by pressing Shift + Delete at a time.
Now check whether your Roblox game is running perfectly without error code 277. Here the sad thing is after deleting the game logs from your PC/Laptop it deletes all your saved games and previous settings, so you have to start the game again from the beginning.
- Why Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 20h2 Failed to Install 0xc1900101
- chromecast.com/setup android
- How to Fix Err_Connection_Reset Chrome on Windows 10
Method 2: Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode:
Every time when the new update comes from the app which means that the update is only compatible with some specific versions, like that Roblox new updated version works very well with the Windows 10, but when it comes to Windows older OS versions many people are likely to encounter issues when running on the older version of Windows devices.
I think I know 2 methods to Fix Compatibility Problems on Windows devices.
- Changing the Compatibility Mode settings
- Use the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Changing the Compatibility Mode Settings:
- First of all, Right-click on the Roblox app shortcut on your Desktop and choose Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility Tab and then Tick off Run this program in compatibility mode.
- Now scroll down the page to choose which Windows version you want to use for your app’s settings.
- Finally. Click on the Apply button.
Now check your Roblox game on your Windows device whether it is working or not. If not, then follow the next method which is the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Use the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- First of all click on the Start button for your Windows.
- Now type Run Programs and search for it.
- Here you will get different results, from those searches for Run programs made for previous versions of Windows, if you find any, simply click on it.
- Now click on Next to start the troubleshooter to scan potential compatibility issues with your apps.
- After completion of the diagnosis, you will see the list of apps which has trouble with.
- Here look for the Roblox, if you find it, then click on the Next button.
- Now choose the troubleshooting option which you want to use.
Use these two methods based on your specific concerns. Now go back to the game and check whether the game is running without the error or not. If not, then follow the next method.
Method 3: Change Opened Ports on Your Router:
Well, geeks if you want to avoid ROBLOX error 277 then you need to change the opened ports on your router. Do follow the below steps carefully in order to solve the issue.
- The first thing you need to do is to find the router’s IP. So click on start>settings>network and internet>view your network properties. Now your router’s IP will be available next to the default gateway.
- Now open your chrome browser and then type the IP address to access the router’s page. Make sure to type your username and password.
- As every router page will be different you need to find the port forwarding section and click on it. If you don’t find it then try to find the mentioned options like gaming, applications, virtual server, firewall, etc.
- Once you successfully open the port forwarding section then fill in the details in the dialogue box that appears on the screen.
- The last thing you need to do is to type your computer’s private Ip address and then click on the save or apply button to save the settings.
Now try to restart your computer. Now you can check whether you are getting this error or not while launching the ROBLOX.
Method 4: Use ROBLOX Error 277 Utility Tool:
Well, if you geeks are getting this ROBLOX Error 277 constantly while playing games then you can easily solve this issue by using the utility Tool of ROBLOX Error 277. Using the repair tool is the best option to fix this error. Do follow the below steps carefully to know how to fix this problem.
- The first step you need to do is to download the error 277 ROBLOX utility tool on your PC depending upon the operating system of your pc.
- Now install the software of the utility tool and make sure to click on the “scan now” option.
- After clicking on that wait for some time until the software scans all the problems in your PC.
- Then it displays a dialogue box showing “fix” if any type of error exists the make sure to click on a fix.
- Now the final step is to restart your whole PC to fix the ROBLOX Error 277.
Method 5: Update Your Web Browser:
This type of error will arise if you guys are using the untrusted and unstable browser on your PC. To avoid this issue, you have to keep your browser which is fully trusted and stable in nature. Well, I recommend Google Chrome as the best and trusted browser by so many users.
One more thing you need to remember while using the chrome browser is to make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser, if not then keep it updated in order to reduce this type of errors. In addition to this, your browser will be filled with unused files and zip files make sure to clear them.
Method 6: Connect To A Different Network:
The most common reason for occurring this ROBLOX Error 277 is due to improper network connection while playing the games. So, the network you have connected must possess high signal strength so that you cannot get this type of error. Another reason for occurring this type of error is due to the broken router.
If the problem is within the router, then ROBLOX doesn’t stop showing the error message instead try to connect a different network that might work in some situations. Moreover, you can also clean all the cache in your device before launching the ROBLOX.
Method 7: Reset Internet Options Using Internet Explorer:
If the above method is not working for you then you can reset the internet options in your internet explorer so that error 277 can be avoided. Do follow the below steps carefully to solve the error.
- The first step is to launch internet explorer and make sure to check whether it is updated or not.
- Now go for the gear option. In that check for the internet options.
- After that click on the advanced tab>reset button.
- Finally, close the internet explorer and start launching the ROBLOX again.
Method 8: Turning Airplane Mode On And Off:
Well, this method is applied only for mobile platforms for launching the ROBLOX. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step is to close all the apps on your device and then swipe up or down to know the settings.
- After that in the settings options, you can see airplane mode make sure to turn it on.
- If you turn the airplane mode on then all your Wi-Fi connections will be disconnected.
- Now after some time turn off the airplane mode and check the ROBLOX again.
Method 9: Reinstall ROBLOX:
If none of the above methods are working for you then the last thing you could do is to reinstall the ROBLOX. Do follow the below steps carefully to know the process.
- The first step you have to do is to log out from your Roblox account.
- Now in the windows search box go for programs and features in that scroll until you find Roblox.
- After that click on uninstall option and then get back.
- Now on the Roblox website, login to your account and download the installation file.
- After that, you can run the file to install Roblox after the downloading process.
- How to Fix Err_Cache_Miss on Android
- Explain Service Host Windows Update High CPU Usage
- How to Fix Windows Cannot Automatically Detect This Network’s Settings on Windows 7
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is Roblox Error 277 utility tool?
Roblox Error 277 is a server disconnection error that indicates your client’s internet connection with the Roblox server is interrupted. This error can occur on Mobile platforms and Windows 10, XBOX, and MAC Devices.
- How to use Roblox Error 277 utility tool?
Firstly, download the Roblox Utility Tool according to your windows. Secondly, install that downloaded tool on your computer. It will take some time to detect the problem. Check what problem gets identified and then click on the fix button.
- Mention some other types of Roblox errors?
Some of the other errors related to Roblox are mentioned. Those are Roblox Error 227, Roblox Error 272, Roblox Error 264, etc.
Well, we can conclude this topic that Roblox Error 277 can be easily fixed in your hands if you follow the above-mentioned 9 methods which are quite easy and simple for you. In addition to this, I have mentioned some reasons for getting this error to take a look. You can use any of the above-mentioned methods which are best suitable for you. If you have any doubts regarding this article please feel free to share in the comment section and if you found this article useful share it with your loved ones.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
Hey mr, can you add my discord: OceanDuck#3229 , I have a personal request for an account and can pay, thx