If you are getting Error Code 277 on Roblox Games while playing, then read more to know How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277 [100% Working Guide].
I think most of the Roblox users may get this error at any point in time while they are playing Roblox games on their devices. Till now no one knows the exact reason behind this error. Moreover, we can’t get any updates from the Roblox game developers. They even didn’t respond to this error, I think maybe they are working on it. Don’t bother about the error, there are many ways to Fix Roblox 277 Error Code. Here in this article, I am going to show you the working methods to fix error code 277 Roblox.
- Note: Maybe some users try to restart the game to get rid of this error, but you will be getting the same Error code 277 over and over again. So here the conclusion is restarting the game is not a solution for this error.
You may face other Roblox related errors like Roblox Error Code 267 and Roblox Error Code 610. These two errors have working fixes, but when it comes to error 277 we have to apply the working methods to get rid of this error. Ok, it’s time to jump into the article to know What is Roblox Error 277 and How to Fix it.
Content Include on This Article
What is Roblox Error Code 277?
Roblox is the most popular game with 150 million active players worldwide. But this Roblox game has some errors which are not fixed yet by the developers. Roblox 277 Error Code is one of those errors. Most of the players getting annoyed when they get error pop-up while they playing interestingly. It’s doesn’t matter whether you are playing this game on your mobile or some other gaming consoles. But you will face this error pop-up at some stage. Mostly this error pop-up is the most common issue on Windows and Mac devices.
You will get an error like “Disconnected, Lost Connection to the game service, Please Reconnect (Error Code: 277)” while you are in the middle of the game. Most of the games lost their users only because of these types of errors. Because when they got these type of errors while playing, either they leave the game or they try to connect to the game, but try to connect to the game will not solve the issue like as I said earlier. When you try to restart the game, you will see the same error message again.
Reasons Behind the Error Code 277 on Roblox:
Actually, nobody knows the real reason behind this error, because some people say it is due to the poor internet connection, somebody says it is due to the Roblox log files, and some other says this error may occur due to Ports. Everyone believes in their own theories. In my opinion whatever the reasons behind it, but we have to find the solution and apply it on our end to fix this issue.
- Poor Connection, particularly Wi-Fi issues.
- Port being used by the router to connect to the game.
- Maybe because of the Roblox server problems.
- Maybe due to a conflict between Roblox Log files.
- Due to some compatibility issues.
I know only one thing that is the reason may not same for the all users who are facing this error. Internet connection, corrupted system files, malware infection, and incomplete installation files can all lead to Roblox error 277. So you don’t have any other choice, just follow the guide to know the working methods to Fix Roblox 277 Error.
Working Methods to Fix Error Code 277 Roblox:
I worked on many methods, but I suggest every user before going to fix any errors on your Windows PC/Laptop, Smart Mobile, or on any Gaming consoles make sure whether those devices full filled all the requirements. If you have a computer 1st troubleshoot your computer and do some basic checkup first to ensure no other issues are at play. The basic checkup includes rebooting the system, cleaning up your computer, and some small basic corrections on your PC/Laptop.
After all, make sure whether those devices meet the minimum hardware and internet speed requirements for Roblox. To play Roblox on your PC/Laptop your devices must full fill the below requirements.
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, or Windows 10. If you’re using Windows 8/8.1, then you need to launch the Roblox game in Desktop Mode because Metro Mode is not currently supported.
- DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0
- CPU 1.6 GHz or better, 1GB RAM, and at least 20 MB of system storage space.
- Minimum 4-8 Mb/s internet connection or higher.
After checking the pre-requirements, please check your internet connection whether it is good or not, and also check the hardware requirements.
Method 1: Delete All Roblox Logs and Files:
Not only Roblox, many gaming apps Stores some data such as game history, settings, and some other files on your device which will take up some space on your device. While playing the game maybe these files could also cause some causes and glitches while running the game on your devices, so these glitches lead to errors. So my suggestion is you should regularly clean up these temporary files to avoid errors.
How to Delete Roblox App Logs and Files:
- First of all Press Windows + R keys at a time to launch the Run dialog on your PC/Laptop.
- Now type the below directory name in the dialog box and click Enter.
- Now select all the files in the folder by pressing Ctrl + A at a time, after that completely delete them by pressing Shift + Delete at a time.
- Here again, open the Run dialog and go to the below-given folder.
- Now again select all the files in the folder by pressing Ctrl + A at a time, after that completely delete them by pressing Shift + Delete at a time.
Now check whether your Roblox game is running perfectly without error code 277. Here the sad thing is after deleting the game logs from your PC/Laptop it deletes all your saved games and previous settings, so you have to start the game again from the beginning.
Method 2: Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode:
Every time when the new update comes from the app which means that the update is only compatible with for some specific versions, like that Roblox new updated version works very well with the Windows 10, but when it comes to Windows older OS versions many people are likely to encounter issues when running on the older version of Windows devices.
I think I know 2 methods to Fix Compatibility Problems on Windows devices.
- Changing the Compatibility Mode settings
- Use the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Changing the Compatibility Mode Settings:
- First of all, Right-click on the Roblox app shortcut on your Desktop and choose Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility Tab and then Tick off Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Now scroll down the page to choose which Windows version you want to use for your app’s settings.
- Finally. Click on the Apply button.
Now check your Roblox game on your Windows device whether it is working or not. If not, then follow the next method which is the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Use the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- First of all click on the Start button your Windows.
- Now type Run Programs and search for it.
- Here you will get different results, from those search for Run programs made for previous versions of Windows, if you find any, simply click on it.
- Now click on Next to start the troubleshooter to scan potential compatibility issues with your apps.
- After completion of the diagnosis, you will see the list of apps which has trouble with.
- Here look for the Roblox, if you find it, then click on the Next button.
- Now choose the troubleshooting option which you want to use.
Use these two methods based on your specific concerns. Now go back to the game and check whether the game is running without the error or not. If not, then follow the next method.
Method 3: Change Opened Ports on Your Router:
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com