Want to Fix “Not Registered on Network Error” on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Device, Then you got the Right Place. Here you can Fix the Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network from Different Methods.
Read More to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error:
Hello Buddies, Today I’m here to share another interesting Article for Samsung Galaxy users. The Samsung Mobiles are Most famous around the world due to their Pretty style, Design, and Features. But In other Hands, Samsung raises some common network errors similarly In recent times the Samsung Galaxy User said that “My Device fails to Detect Network”
There are many Reasons available for this Error, But in my opinion which will be caused due to Improper SIM Card Insert and Improper Network Settings. A lot of People Don’t Know to Fix This Error without Paying Money. Now In this post, I’m Going to show you the best Solution to fix Not Recognize Errors on all Samsung Devices in different ways. Just Continue the below process.
- How to Fix Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11
- Why Could Not Find Altserver for iOS 14/15
- How to Fix a Ubisoft Service is Currently Unavailable Please Try Again Later 2022
- How to Fix Audio Renderer Error Without Restarting
Content Include on This Article
Reasons that lead to Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error?
- If the IMEI number changed then that will be one of the reasons that your device will not recognize the network.
- Suppose the slot of the sim card holder is damaged then that will be the problem for network error.
- Sim card must be placed perfectly as it is required to place in the device.
- If the sim card is damaged that will be one of the reasons for the network error.
- when a signal provider fails to provide the network same problem is raised.
- An update may also face the same problem you need to register the details again after updating the mobile.
Methods to Fix Not Registered on Network Error on Samsung Galaxy s8 Android
If you’re Samsung Galaxy S8 shows an Error like “Not Registered on Network” while there are Many Reasons for this Issue but the Main Reason is the Android System Fails to Detect the Network Provider signal due to improper network Settings. But Don’t worry about this Error, In this Post, We are going to show you a possible solution for Error Fixing.
When comes to the solution, if you have been using Galaxy S8 for a while or any other Galaxy smartphone, you must face some type of error like not registered on network error. Actually, this error arises when you are about to make a call and the phone gives you this error. Mostly, it’s after you have been to no network area and get back network. If you are still unable to make calls or send text messages.
Most of the time you will also notice that your phone won’t even support LTE or 3G while Not registered on network error is dealt with.
Method 1) Manually Select your Network Provider:
I think this is the most useful and working method to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error on Android devices.
- Open the Settings and Navigate to More Networks Option.
- Now Tap on Mobile Networks Option and Choose Network Mode.
- Set the Network Mode to “WCDMA/GSM/LTE” Option
- In case your Device can’t find the Provider Network, Then simply Tap on Mobile Networks/Network Operators Option.
- Where select the SIM and click on the “Select Network Automatically” option.
After a few seconds, your Device automatically connects to Network Provider Signal.
Method 2) Pull the SIM out:
In my opinion, this is the second most useful and working method to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error on Android devices.
The Latest Samsung Devices comes with Micro-SIM System, which is the Great Development on our Devices, But many people are don’t Know How to Install Micro-SIM Card in Slot perfectly. That’s why they facing Errors like Network Not Available, Insert SIM on the slot, and “ Not Registered on Network” Etc. So just follow the steps to Fix the Network not available Error from your Device.
- First of all, Turn-off your Samsung Android Device.
- Remove the Micro-SIM from SIM Slot, After Again Re-Insert the SIM as per the Symbols on SIM Case and Apply the little bit of Pressure.
- Now Turn-On the Android Device. I think, Now your Device puck up the Network Provider successfully.
- Install Cydia Without Jailbreak Silzee
- How to Fix Kernel Security Check Failure Won’t Boot
- Solve 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached dell
Method 3) Update Software on your Device:
Finally, this is the other most useful and working method to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error on Android devices.
In some Cases, Due to Device Technical Reasons like software outdated or Crash your Samsung Device fails to detect the Network properly. In that situation, you just Update your Android software and fix the “Not Registered on Network” Error easily.
Before starting this Process Should Connect your Android Device to Good Wi-Fi Connection.
- Launch the Settings Menu on Android Device.
- Scroll down the page, until finding the About Phone Option.
- Open the About Phone Option and then choose the “Software Update” Option.
- Click on the Update Option from the next page.
- Once the Latest Update is found then simply Click and Update your Device to Latest Version.
Method 4) Reset your device
- First of all, open the home menu of your phone and locate Settings.
- Go to Settings and locate the About device.
- Tap on About Device, and select Reset.
- In the Reset menu, locate Reset Network Settings.
- Tap on it and give it permission to reset the network settings of your Galaxy S8.
- Once it is done. Restart your phone.
Method 5) Reboot to Safe Mode
- Press and hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Tap and hold the Power off option.
- tap OK to reboot into safe mode on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) Why Does My Phone Say Not Registered on Network?
Answer) Your phone says it is not registered on the network for a variety of reasons, it may be network issues, software update, sim card damage, signal provider.
- Question 2) how can I fix it?
Answer) you can fix it by following various methods, those methods are given in this article.
- Question 3) can I block this error?
Answer) No, but you can solve it when it is raised.
- How to Get Trojan Horse Virus Example
- What is Windows Update Troubleshooter
- How to Fix Stream Content File Locked
Finally, We hope this Article Helps you and just follows steps and fix the Not Registered on Network Error Easily. In the case of methods not Working for your Samsung Galaxy Device then simply Contact the Samsung Customer Case for Possible solutions. If you like this Post simply Leave a Comment below and Share it with your friends and family members.
This article mainly concludes you “How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Registered on Network Error“. If you again face this error after following the above methods also, then share your query in the comments section. We will try our level best to give you a better solution for your query.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.
My phone network worked but when I software update it come no register on network. What I do now sir please