Are you facing System Service Exception errors on your Windows devices, then follow the article to know How to Fix System Service Exception on Windows 10
In general, a bad driver mounted or modified is causing this form of error. The filename in the error may mean the cause of the problem. Blue Death Screen (BSoD) is very distracting as it delays the job which can also lead to unsaved data being lost. To repair it we have a lot of manuals. Big or minor errors are not desired on your computer.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Fixing the Windows 10 bug with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
- 1.1 Disable webcam
- 1.2 Uninstall Antivirus
- 1.3 Uninstall CloneDrive
- 1.4 Delete Xsplit and MSI Live Update
- 1.5 Disable BitDefender & Cisco VPN
- 1.6 Asus GameFirst Service Uninstallation
- 1.7 Run SFC
- 1.8 Update drivers
- 1.9 Manually uninstall third parties antivirus
- 1.10 Run troubleshooter
- 1.11 Check hard-drive
- 1.12 Using the Memory Diagnostics tool for Windows
- 1.13 Update BIOS
Fixing the Windows 10 bug with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Often, some devices, like a webcam, will trigger a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error even though it is integrated into the computer.
If you have a Device Operation EXCEPTION (ks.sys) bug, you might just want to remove the webcam through following such commands:
- launch app manager. Select Window Button + X and Device Manager select from your list.
- Now, in the device manager, you need to locate your webcam, press right then pick Disable from this set.
- We must remember that another piece of equipment could cause the problem, so you may have to search a little before determining what system is causing this error.
You should be notified that even if the concern is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (ks.sys) Blue Dead Window, the antivirus software will be blamed for this error.
McAfee Antivirus program has been documented on Windows 10 to cause this incident, so it is recommended that you uninstall it. Users indicated that since McAfee Antivirus was disabled, this problem has been fixed and let us see how McAfee is disabled from your computer:
- Using Settings Software to disable McAfee.
- Configure & run the program after McAfee antivirus has been deactivated.
- Apply the tool such that McAfee is removed.
- Configure the recent antivirus momentarily to see whether the glitch is still there if you don’t use McAfee antivirus.
Virtual CloneDrive tool will occasionally trigger SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ks.sys), so please ensure that you disable it to address the problem if you are using Virtual CloneDrive.
Delete Xsplit and MSI Live Update
When you have SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION when playing computer games, we can uninstall or patch XSplit features. In general, the use of drivers for such a failure has been verified by the MSI Live Update.
Disable BitDefender & Cisco VPN
BitDefender or Cisco VPN will cause SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION(ntfs.sys), so please just make sure that you will be uninstalling them if you’re using either one of these tools. After deleting these packages, you should reinstall the new update and the problem will be resolved.
Asus GameFirst Service Uninstallation
Asus GameFirst Software is designed to boost the gaming network, so certain players may use it, but this tool can cause Windows 10 problems and make you SYSTEM Software EXCEPTION (ntfs.sys) errors.
- uninstall it.
- As you can see, this fault is usually triggered by the equipment, computer or software that is not compliant and most likely the easiest way is to find and deactivate the problem equipment, software or computer.
The next thing that we’ll do is to run the SFC analysis. This is the built-in Windows resource to fix many problems, including our BSOD crisis. Here is how to run the Windows 10 SFC scan:
- Go to Scan, select cmd, and access Command Pick as an admin.
- Please enter the following line and tap Enter: sfc / scan now Wait for the completion of this process.
- Restart the computer.
You would have a chance of encountering this dilemma if the graphics card driver is out of date. In this case, then, the logical solution is to upgrade your GPU drivers.
- Select devicemngr > open App Manager.
- Toggle Adapters for Show.
- Only right-click on your card and go to Driver Update.
- Allocate new drivers for your GPU to your computer automatically. Stay until the end of the cycle.
- Restart computer.
Manually uninstall third parties antivirus
Several findings say that this problem is potentially caused by third-party antivirus. The only way to discover if that is valid is to temporarily deactivate the antivirus.
You know what this error will happen if you stop receiving after disabling your antivirus.
Use the new version of the antivirus in this situation. Try updating the antivirus solution or going to the Windows Protector as you start to experience BSODs.
You will use Microsoft’s built-in troubleshooter app, simply called Troubleshooter, to run Windows 10 Creators Update (or more recent).
- Unlike sfc / scannow, this method also fixes device issues including BSOD malfunction, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION.
- Go to the Settings window Update & Protection > Find BSOD and then press Use the Troubleshooter.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- Reboot computer.
We’ll now verify if it’s all right with your hard drive settings. This problem can also be triggered by a faulty drive of a system. This is how your disk can be checked:
- Prompt command.
- Please enter this line and press Enter: chkdsk/f C:
- Stay until the end of the cycle.
- Restart computer.
Using the Memory Diagnostics tool for Windows
Let’s get your RAM capacity tested after your hard drive has been reviewed.
- So go to Scan, diagnose the type of memory, and open the Memory Diagnostic Tool.
- Choose Reset Now and search for problems when the window comes in.
- Restart PC.
We will seek one more serious, “dangerous” action if you still have trouble with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION mistake. So that’s your BIOS upgrade.
BIOS update can be hazardous, as you can find your motherboard unusable if you do not know what you are doing and something goes wrong.
System Service Exception, including DPC Monitor Breach (Error) header or device thread fault, is one of several Windows BSOD errors. The bulk of BSODs are very distracting because suddenly the system restarts and it all crashes.
Imagine creating a PowerPoint critical document for tomorrow, and almost done. Unfortunately, something is wrong with the system and the AutoSave function does not have a System Support Error BSOD. I think after reading the whole article you can easily learn How to Fix System Service Exception on Windows 10.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com