System Thread Exception Not Handled is an error that appears on a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when process threads running critical windows services fault, Ok, read more to Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows.
When you press the power button on your computer or laptop, commonly we expect the computer or laptop should on and loads drives without any issues.
When you access the Windows Operating System, you will face many irritating errors and issues, and Blue Screen Of Death is among them. A Blue Screen of Death will display when Windows 10 encounters an error that forces it to close the PC. The “System Thread Exception Not Handled” problems usually occur when you boot your PC and typically result in a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
The “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error is hugely common in Windows 8, 8.1, 10. They are either old or mismatched or corrupted in various methods, causing Windows not to identify parts of them. This “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error also produces a log file that can help in resolving it. You can quickly fix the “system thread exception not handled” error with the help of the below-provided methods.
- How to Revert Back to Windows 10 from Windows 11
- How to Find a Lost iPhone without Find My iPhone
- Why iPhone 11 Stuck on a Black Screen with an Apple Logo
- How to Disable Antimalware Service Executable
Content Include on This Article
- 0.1 What does the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error mean?
- 0.2 When does this error occur and why does it happen?
- 1 Methods to resolve “System Thread Exception Not Handled” Error:
What does the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error mean?
while turn on the computer it repairs itself, reboots the windows, and starts again if any fault occurs sometimes It can’t fix Itself then a blue screen error will appear that the error is a System thread exception not handled error.
System thread exception not handled error indicates that windows have a thread in your system exception for error didn’t catch, due to not finding and fixing the error, a blue screen of death has resulted.
When does this error occur and why does it happen?
- The old, wrong, or un-matched driver can cause your Windows-based device to show this blue screen problem.
- Currently, overclocked nip may cause the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” issue.
- Lost or damaged Windows upgrades may cause this issue.
- Serious problems occur with driver software, System files, and various legal functions on your PC.
- This error occurs when you boot the computer or restart.
- It is raised when the computer has incompatible drivers installed.
- This error occurs when graphic cards are not updated.
Methods to resolve “System Thread Exception Not Handled” Error:
If you are facing the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” problem on your Windows PC, you can apply the below-provided methods to fix this issue.
Operating Memory Diagnosis:
- Now, go to the Windows icon, which is available on the left corner of the screen, and then press on it.
- Hit on the Shift>Restart option.
- Select the Troubleshoot>Advanced options.
- Choose the “Start-up” Settings, which comes under the “Advanced” option.
- You will see many other options, and you have to click on the “Restart” button.
- Many boot options will display on your screen. Now, Windows is legitimately in the Safe method.
- Now, launch the Memory Diagnosis>Run Dialogue Box.
- Enter in mdsched.exe and then press on the OK>Enter button.
- The Memory Diagnostics window will show on the screen. Select the Restart tab and find for System Thread Exception Not Handled issue.
- Relax for a few minutes to complete the process.
Delete the Intel Graphics Driver (GD):
- First of all, press on the “Windows logo and R” keys. Then, enter devmgmt.msc and press on OK.
- Increase the Display Adapters Branch. Select Intel Graphics device>Uninstall.
- It will ask you to confirm the Intel Graphics Driver installation and press on OK.
- Now, open your computer again, and you will not see the System Thread Exception Not Handled error yet.
Run the System File Manager:
- Press on the “Start” tab, and write “cmd” in the find bar and hold the CTRL + Shift + Enter keys simultaneously.
- A permission dialog box will show on your screen. Read all the details and press the “OK” button.
- In the command line, you have to enter the SFC /Scannow and hit the “Enter” tab.
- The System File Manager will now start skimming your PC. It will search for any Stornvme. sys-related problems and fix them.
- If it does not work, then try the next “Restart Your PC into Safe Mode” method.
- Why iPhone Not Showing up in iTunes on Mac
- Download Yourphone.exe
- What is Service Host Sysmain High CPU
Restart Your PC into Safe Method:
- Press on the power button to shut down or close your PC. Then, start it again. Apply this method thrice.
- On the next step, Windows must enter the “Automatic Repair the Preparing Automatic Repair” screen.
- Choose the admin account you wish to use and mention your password.
- After that, your PC will identify your PC for any issues.
- After finding the problem, choose Advanced>Troubleshoot>Startup Settings > Restart.
- Press on the F4 key to restart into a safe or secure method.
- After restarting your PC in a secure way, go to Device Manager.
- Now, restart your PC into Normal Mode to use the modification.
- Finally, install the new version of the device driver and set it up on your device.
Disabling Hardware Acceleration:
- Go to Google Chrome and select the Setting> Advanced Settings section.
- Then choose the “Use hardware acceleration when accessible” and remove the tick from it.
- Continue to start the Google Chrome browser again.
- Then, on the next step, you can launch Mozilla Firefox and mention the following command “preferences#advanced” in the search box or bar.
- On the latest screen of notification, uncheck the choice “Use hardware acceleration when accessible.”
- Start your Firefox browser again.
- Then, Go to Internet Explorer and select the “Advanced tab” option.
- After that, you have to Tick the box after the choice “Use software version in spite of GPU version.”
- Lastly, press on the “Apply” tab and then the “OK” button.
- Start your Internet Explorer again to save the modifications.
Check For BIOS Latest Update:
- Select Windows + X keys and press both keys together & then choose the “Command Prompt as Admin” option.
- In the Command Prompt window, you have to enter the “WMIC baseboard get creator, the brand” command and press on the “Enter” tab to perform it.
- Write down the creator and brand number on the “Notepad” of your PC.
- Then, you have to visit the Motherboard creator’s official website for the BIOS latest update.
- Now, type the brand name of your motherboard and install the new BIOS software version on your PC.
- You will get the BIOS file in a ZIP folder or EXE format. You can download the BIOS on your PC.
Disable or Deactivate Quick ‘Start-up:
- Hold “Windows + R” keys together and press on it to launch the “Run Dialog Box” option.
- In the “Run Dialog Box” option, you have to enter the “Control Panel” and press the “OK” button.
- Go to “Power Options and Select the “What the Power Tab Perform” option.
- Select Switch On Quick Start-up>Save Changes option.
- How to Fix Application Not Responding on Mac Without Force Quit
- Methods to Fix Genius Results Can t be Updated Right Now An Unknown Error Occurred (9039)
- The Default Gateway is Not Available on Windows 7 Keeps Happening
After applying the above solutions, you shouldn’t encounter the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” problem on your PC. If you have any questions about the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error, you can drop your query in the comment box, and we will get back to you with the answer in less time.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.