If you are facing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Death Bluescreen error on Windows, then read more to know the Fixes of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on Windows 10.
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is a death blue screen that was found in all windows versions and we will teach you today how you can repair that on Windows 10.
Device incompatibility or a program that is not Windows 10 compatible may be the source of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The file name that caused the crash is usually found in this error so that you can find the solution for the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.
Content Include on This Article
Several examples of this error are here:
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-Windows 10: Usually, Windows 10 contains this error.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-Windows 7: Additionally, BSODs caused by this issue are also popular in Windows 7. This error typically occurs on Windows 10.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-00000000`c0000005: This is only one of the error codes that this problem entails.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-0x0000003b: Another error code that is correlated with the error SYSTEM_SERVIC_EEXCEPTION.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-netio.sys Windows 10: The code that is associated with the error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-Blue Screen: As you learn, the Blue Screen of Death always follows this error.
- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-VirtualBox: In virtual machines, this problem occurs too.
- PFN List Corrupt on Windows 10 2022
- How to Fix Inaccessible Boot Device on Windows 10 Command Prompt
- Methods to Fix VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag. sys on Windows 10
- Solve NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID Wildcard Error
Methods to Fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on Windows 10:
There are so many methods to fix the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error and all those serve the but if one fails to solve the error then the next method will solve the issue of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. Here are some methods to explain in detail as follows
- Disable Webcam
- Uninstall Mac free Security Antivirus
- Virtual Clone Drive-Uninstall
- Disable MSI live update and uninstall xsplict
- Remove Cisco VPN and Bitdefender
- Asus Game First Service Uninstall
- SFC scan
- Update Drives
- Disable Antivirus from 3rd parties
- Run Troubleshooter
- Check the Hard drive.
Here I will explain to you in detail how this method can solve the issue of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. And follow the instructions to overcome the issue of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error as follows. These are the solutions that already play a major role in the maximum no of users and they stated that the methods are perfect solutions for the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.
Fix 1: Disable webcam
Sometimes some hardware, like a webcam, may cause an SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error even if it is integrated into your monitor.
Please follow these instructions to deactivate your webcam if the error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ks.sys) is received.
- Access System Manager. Click on Windows Key + X and from the list select Device Manager.
- Now you must find your webcam with Device Manager, right-click and select Deactivate from the list.
We must say that the problem may be caused by other hardware, so before you find the device you are making this error, you may have to explore a bit.
Fix 2: Uninstall McAfee Security Antivirus
You should be mindful that your antivirus software may be responsible for this problem if you are seeing SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (ks. sys) Blue Screen from the error.
McAfee Antivirus program has been confirmed to cause this problem on Windows 10, so it is advised that you uninstall it. Users reported that after deleting McAfee Antivirus, this problem has been resolved so let’s see how to uninstall McAfee from your PC.
- Use the Settings App to deactivate McAfee.
- Download and run this tool after you have uninstalled McAfee antivirus.
- Run the tool to remove McAfee entirely from your PC.
In cases where you don’t use McAfee antivirus, try uninstalling your current antivirus temporarily to see if the problem remains.
Fix 3: Virtual CloneDrive-Uninstall
Sometimes Virtual CloneDrive can trigger SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ks. sys), so make sure that you uninstall Virtual CloneDrive to fix this issue.
Fix 4: Disable MSI Live Update and Uninstall Xsplit
You should delete or update XSplit software if you receive SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when playing video games. Therefore, MSI Live Update has been verified to use drivers that cause this error.
- Why is My Airdrop Not Working
- How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Removal for Free 2022
- How to Download Nvidia GeForce Experience
Fix 5: Remove Cisco VPN and BitDefender
BitDefender or Cisco VPN can cause SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntfs. sys), so if you have any of these tools in position, make sure to remove those tools. You can reinstall the latest version after removing these programs and the problem should be resolved.
Fix 6: Asus GameFirst Service Uninstall
GameFirst service has indeed been programmed and is used by most players to improve the GameFirst infrastructure, however, the instrument can cause Windows 10 issues and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. It has also been noted. To date, the only way to correct this error is to uninstall the Asus GameFirst Program.
This error is usually, as you can see, due to incompatible hardware, drivers, or software. And the best solution in most cases is to find and deactivate troubled hardware, drivers, or software.
Fix 7: SFC scan
Our next move is to perform the SFC scan. This is the built-in Windows tool to fix different problems, like our BSOD problem. scan SFC Process:
- Open cmd.
- Enter the next line and press Save / Scan Wait for the finishing process on your keyboard.
- Start the system again.
Fix 8: Update drivers
If you are out of date with your graphics card driver, you will have a chance of this problem. In this case, then, the obvious solution is to upgrade your GPU drivers.
If you are unsure about how to do it, simply follow the following instructions:
- Enter devicemngr, to launch System Manager.
- Expand Adapters for Display.
- Right-click and go to the driver update
- Let your computer find new GPU drivers automatically. Wait until the end of the process.
Manually updating drivers is extremely annoying and can permanently damage your PC, so we recommend that you download the Driver Update Tool for automatic updates.
Fix 9: Disable antivirus from third parties
Some reports suggest that this is actually caused by your third-party antivirus. The only way to find out if this is true is to temporarily deactivate your antivirus. If, after you disable your antivirus, you stop receiving this error, you know what is happening.
Try the latest version of your antivirus in this situation. Consider changing your antivirus solution or switching to Windows Defender if you continue to experience BSODs.
Fix 10: Run Troubleshooter
You can use the built-in Microsoft Troubleshooting Tool, which is simply called the Troubleshooter if you run Windows 10 Creators Update(or newer). Like sfc / scannow, this tool also deals with system problems like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, including BSOD errors. Here’s how to run Windows 10 Troubleshooter: Go to the Update & Security app Head> Find BSOD, and click on Run the Troubleshooter. Take certain directions onto the screen & Restart.
- Fix IRQL_NOT_Less_Or_Equal Error on Windows 11
- How to Steam Content File Locked Crossover
- Why Windows 10 Start Menu And Taskbar Not Working
Fix 11: Check the Hard Drive
We will now check whether everything is all right with your hard disk setup. This can also be caused by a corrupted system drive. Check your disk here:
- Go to the Prompt Command.
- Enter the line below and press the Enter keyboard: chkdsk/f C:
- Wait until you finish the process.
These are the solutions that already play a major role in the maximum no of users and they stated that the methods are the perfect solutions for the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error.
Thank you geeks hope all the information is very precious to you and if not please send it to me by dropping a comment about your query I will show the best solution for that issue. That’s it guys have a most amazing day in your life.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com