If you are facing the unable to connect App Store or iTunes Store error on your iDevices then you are in the right place to know how to fix it
Hello! Buddies, How are you all, I hope all are doing Awesome, Today we are here to explain the useful concept that is helpful to people who are facing the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store error while connecting with App Store or iTunes, this is happened due to some reasons, In this article, we are briefly discuss the each and every solution method to fix the issue.
Here we want to explain the reasons behind the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store issue and clearly discuss the fixing methods to solve the issue, each and every method is simple and effective they can easily rectify the issue, so people who are looking for methods to solve the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store issue and also thinking about how to fix cannot connect to AppStore error for that type of people this article is a boon.
- Download Flipswitch Centralized Toggle System For iOS
- Why I Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network on iOS 14/15
- Why Your Computer Restarted Because of a Problem Mac Loop
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Fix the Unable to connect to App Store or iTunes Store:
- 1.1 Method 1: Restart the iPhone.
- 1.2 Method 2: Check the Internet Connection
- 1.3 Method 3: Close and Reopen the App Store or iTunes Store.
- 1.4 Method 4: Update the Software.
- 1.5 Method 5: Check the Date and Time.
- 1.6 Method 6: Check the System Status Page.
- 1.7 Method 7: Disable/ Turn Off VPN.
- 1.8 Method 8: Reset Network Settings.
- 1.9 Method 9: Sign Out/ LogOut of Apple ID.
- 1.10 Method 10: Delete iPhone Content & Settings.
- 1.11 Method 11: Reset All Settings.
- 1.12 Conclusion:
Reasons behind Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store:
Some of the reasons behind the issue are
- Poor Internet connection
- The Apple server is falling down.
- Wrongly typing the Apple ID while signing in to the App Store.
- Lack of update.
- Usage of different VPNs for the different country App Store.
- Incorrect date and time settings.
- Due to cookies on the device they can block the connection.
- Firewalls or anti-virus programs.
Methods to Fix the Unable to connect to App Store or iTunes Store:
There are some methods to fix the unable to connect to App Store or iTunes Store are
- Restart the iPhone.
- Check the Internet Connection
- Close and Reopen the App Store or iTunes Store.
- Update the Software.
- Check the Date and Time.
- Check the System Status Page.
- Disable/ Turn Off VPN.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Sign Out/ LogOut of Apple ID.
- Erase/ Delete iPhone Content & Settings.
- Reset All Settings.
Method 1: Restart the iPhone.
Restarting the iPhone that helps to fix all types of iPhone issues a simple restart can refresh the entire environment on the iPhone to restart the iPhone you want to follow some simple steps.
- First of all, on iPhone Press and hold down the Side/ Power Button, you need to drag the slider to turn off the phone.
- Again Press and hold down the Power button to turn on it back.
Method 2: Check the Internet Connection
The main reason for getting this issue is due to poor internet connection or WiFi connection, or else the internet is not working properly, you need to check the internet connection. the cannot connect to App Store is mainly occurs in WiFi-connected devices.
- Restart the router.
- Contact the Internet service provider.
- If you are connected with WiFi it’s better to use cellular data.
- Reset the WiFi router or Modem by simply pressing the Power button to power off the router or modem, then again press the Power button to power on the Router or Modem.
Method 3: Close and Reopen the App Store or iTunes Store.
Whenever you are getting the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store error then you must close the App Store, after a few minutes you can reopen the App Store this helps to fix if any issues happen while connecting.
On iPhone double press on the Home button to launch App Switcher, if no home button doesn’t worry simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the middle of the screen then it opens the App Switcher, after swiping the App Store up and off the top of the screen, it helps to close the apps.
Method 4: Update the Software.
To fix the Unable to connect to App Store or iTunes Store issue you need to update the software with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS for the non-apple device after that you must try to connect it again.
Updating the software will help to solve the various software issues, below are some simple steps to follow.
- Launch Settings on iPhone.
- Then select the General option.
- Now click on the Software Update.
- Check the latest available iOS update.
- Next click on Install Now or Download and Install option.
After successful installation of the latest update, you must try to launch the App Store to check the issue is solved or not.
- How to Fix iMac Won’t Boot Past Apple Logo then Shuts Off
- Download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll on 64-bit
- How to Block Text Messages on iPhone 7
Method 5: Check the Date and Time.
The user must remember one thing the date and time of the device should be always correct for your respective time zone, if any changes in the date and time you need to set them correct in order to avoid errors.
To check the date and date, you must know the following simple steps.
- Initially, on iPhone navigate to the Settings icon on the home screen.
- Then click on the General option.
- Next click on the Date & Time option.
- Check them, if they are incorrect you need to update them or enable the option Set Date and Time Automatically.
Method 6: Check the System Status Page.
Whenever you can face any App Store errors and issues on iOS, then you must first check the Apple System Status Page and see if anything is wrong with the server or service in the country or region.
One of the main reasons behind the App Store being unable to connect is the App Store server is falling down or going down, so move to the official webpage of Apple System Status page and check the status of the App Store and the respective services.
On the Apple System Status page, the very first page is the App Store status page, then you notice a green dot that is shown left of the App Store it means the service is running and up if you didn’t notice the green dot that means the server is falling down.
Method 7: Disable/ Turn Off VPN.
In sometimes the issue is due to VPN if you are using the VPN( Virtual Private Network) then you must disable/ turn off the VPN in order to fix the unable to connect App Store or iTunes Store issue, why we are disabling the VPN means they are different types of App Store for different countries if the account of App Store is different than the VPN of the country you are using, so you didn’t connect the AppStore on iPhone, so you have to disable the VPN.
To disable the VPN on iPhone, you must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- Launch Settings icon on the home screen.
- Then select the General option.
- Next move to VPN or VPN & Device Management option.
- Click on the VPN Configurations button that is next to the Status option
- After that disable/ Turn Off the VPN.
Method 8: Reset Network Settings.
This is one of the effective methods to solve the issue, you can simply reset the network settings, to do this they are some simple steps to follow.
- Move to the Settings icon on iPhone.
- Then tap on General.
- Next, go to the Reset option.
- After that click on the Reset Network Settings option.
- Finally, check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Method 9: Sign Out/ LogOut of Apple ID.
If anything is wrong with Apple ID that results on App Store or iTunes Store, so you must sign out of Apple ID to solve the issue.
- Open Settings icon on iPhone.
- Then tap on Your Name or tap on the Apple ID account.
- Next click on the Sign Out option.
- After that restart the iPhone.
- Then again Sign In with the Apple account and check whether the issue is solved or not.
Method 10: Delete iPhone Content & Settings.
You can also solve the issue by deleting or erasing the iPhone Content & Settings, in some cases, this method solves the issue before going to erase you need to back up the content to iCloud.
Follow the below steps to delete the iPhone Content & Settings.
- Open Settings on iPhone.
- Then select the General option.
- After that tap on the Reset option.
- Next click on Erase All Content and Settings option.
Method 11: Reset All Settings.
If you are still facing the unable to connect App Store or iTunes Store then you must Reset all the Settings this helps to solve the issue, you don’t bother about doing this it doesn’t delete any content such as photos or apps but it going to set the preferences back to its default state, it means the apps can be placed on its original position or simply modify the notification settings.
- Navigate to Settings on iPhone.
- Then move to the General option.
- Now click on the Reset option.
- After that tap on Reset All Settings option.
- Finally, it takes some time to reset all settings and put them back to their normal state.
- How to Fix Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device and press a Key
- Download Kodi 17.1 For Windows/Android/iOS
- How to Download Kodi Isengard V15.2 Open Source For Windows, Android
This article clearly discusses the reasons behind the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store issue and clearly discusses the fixing methods to solve the issue.
People who are searching for the best methods to fix the Unable to Connect to App Store or iTunes Store issue for that type of people this article is the best reference.
Thank you for reading this article, I think this article is helpful to you for getting more useful concepts, visit our site, and for more updates follow our omgeeky.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.