If you are facing an Unexpected Exception Error on Windows 10, then read more to know How To Fix the Unexpected Store Exception Error in Windows 10?
Windows 10 is an extremely feature-rich version of the Windows OS with many significant updates. Many users may encounter different types of errors after updating Windows 10 or applying some minor updates. Sometimes, the antivirus program is also the main reason for the Unexpected Store Exception error in Windows 10. It is a Blue Screen error that occurs exceptionally on the Windows 10 OS.
The unexpected store exception has disturbed many applicants after updating to earlier versions of Windows 10. To solve this Unexpected Store Exception Error, you have to update your Windows 10, deactivate the quick Startup and Sleep aspects, and use the best performance power plan. So if you are looking for different solutions for unexpected store exception errors, then these are many solutions to fix this error.
- Why the Format Did Not Complete Successfully
- How to External Hard Drive Not Showing on Windows 10
- Why DNS Server Not Responding to WiFi
- How to Fix Windows 10 Critical Process Died No Safe Mode
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Solve the Unexpected Store Exception Error In Windows 10:
- 1.1 Fix #1. Upgrade Your Display Driver:
- 1.2 Fix #2. Deactivate Your Antivirus:
- 1.3 Fix #3. Switch off the Quick Start-up and Sleep Mode:
- 1.4 Fix #4. Run the System File Checker:
- 1.5 Fix #5. Run the Clean Boot:
- 1.6 Fix #6. Disable or Delete the File History:
- 1.7 Fix #7. Reinstall The Windows 10:
- 1.8 Fix #8. Uninstall The Problematic Driver:
- 1.9 Fix #9. Check Your Hard Drive:
- 1.10 Fix #10. Check Your BIOS Configuration:
Reasons behind This Unexpected Store Exception Error:
- The Unexpected Store Exception Error will arise after restarting the system or while operating the particular programs.
- It is detected when the system is operating for a long time or the system restarts after a long hibernation period.
- Occasionally, after installing the app from Windows Store, you can encounter this Unexpected Store Exception Error in your Windows 10.
- If you have Malware Extension in your Edge Browser.
Methods to Solve the Unexpected Store Exception Error In Windows 10:
Fix #1. Upgrade Your Display Driver:
- First of all, boot your PC, and then hit Win + X keys and choose Device Manager>Display adapters. It will show your visuals card.
- Now, choose the “Result” and hit on the “Uninstall” tab, verify it, and restart your computer.
- After that, hit on the “Win + I Keys” to launch the Settings and press on the Update & Security tab to Check for updates.
- Now, it will detect the current driver and update your window and PC.
Fix #2. Deactivate Your Antivirus:
- Go to the “Taskbar” section and hit on the “Task Manager” option.
- If the Task Manager is started in close mode, ensure to increase details by hitting on the “Mode details” tab.
- Go to the Startup tab with the header menu’s help situated at the window’s upper side.
- Search your antivirus software from the list and choose it by hitting on it once.
- Now, press on the “Deactivate” tab that appears at the lower-right side of the window. It will deactivate the software from the beginning when you launch your device.
- At last, you have to restart your PC to fix the issue.
Fix #3. Switch off the Quick Start-up and Sleep Mode:
- If you cannot open Windows because of this issue, you may allow the Safe Mode and operate the following points from it.
- In Cortana, mention the control panel and press on the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, go to the “Power” tab by choosing View by big icons or small icons.
- In the new window, press on the Reset settings that are not accessible recently.
- Then uncheck the change on quick startup (suggested) and press on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Within the Power Options window, press on the Change plan settings, and then set the PC to sleep to Never and press on the “Save” tab for new changes.
Fix #4. Run the System File Checker:
- Now, mention the “cmd” in the run utility option and hit the “Ctrl + Shift + Enter keys” to open the Command Prompt with admin approvals.
- If asked, press the “Yes” tab to permit the Command Prompt for changes.
- Under the Command Prompt, you have to mention the “SFC /Scannow” and press on the “Enter” tab.
- It will scan your PC window and fix the corrupted files. It will take time; make sure that you don’t close the PC.
- After scanning, you have to open your device again and check the Unexpected Store Exception Error still exists.
- How to Fix iPad Sound Not Working on Some Apps
- Methods to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Server 2022
- How to Cancel an Apple Music Subscription on Android
Fix #5. Run the Clean Boot:
- To launch the “Run dialog” box, you need to press the shortcut keys “Windows + R.”
- Now, mention the “MSConfig” and hit on “Enter” button.
- Select the Service button to see all active software or programs, and now choose “Remove all Microsoft facilities,” and press on the “Deactivate” tab.
- Next, move your cursor to the Startup tab and hit on the “Open Task Manager” tab.
- After the Task Manager window opens, choose the Startup tab.
- Detect all unnecessary services, focus them, and then hit on the “Deactivate” tab.
- Now, choose the “Boot” option, and uncheck the “Safe boot,” and hit on the “OK” button.
- Now, restart your PC, and check if your computer may boot to Windows 10.
Fix #6. Disable or Delete the File History:
- Now, launch the “Settings,” and go to the “Update & Security” option, and hit on it.
- Go to the Backup taskbar>Switch Off My Folders or Files” option.
- If it is not accessible, it means that the aspect is not working on your computer.
- After disabling or deleting the file history, the unexpected store exception issue should be solved entirely.
Fix #7. Reinstall The Windows 10:
- If you wish to reinstall Windows, first launch the Windows Settings, go to the “Start” menu, and hit on the “Setting” tab.
- After that, under the “Setting” option, go to the Update & Security > Recovery and press on the “Get started” tab.
- You may select to keep your folders or files or rub your hard drive and begin the option afresh.
- After selecting the required option, Windows will start the reset procedure.
- You have to accept or verify further steps; but once the procedure has been finished.
Fix #8. Uninstall The Problematic Driver:
Well, to fix this unexpected store exception error in windows 10, then all you have to do is to uninstall the problematic driver in your PC. Do follow the below steps carefully to know more about this uninstallation process.
- The first step you need to do is to search the device manager in the search bar and then click on it.
- Now in the device manager, check for your problematic driver in the list of devices that appeared on the screen.
- After selecting the device, then give a right-click and then select the uninstall driver option.
Fix #9. Check Your Hard Drive:
Checking your hard drive is the prominent factor if you want to fix unexpected store exception errors in windows 10. Do follow the below steps to know the hard drive health by using the command prompt.
- The first step you need to do is to open the command prompt that is type cmd in the search bar and click on it to open.
- Now, after opening the command prompt, type the command wmic disk drive get the status, model, and then click on enter.
- After that, on the command prompt, you can see the status of the hard drive as shown in the below figure.
- If the status is OK then you can make sure that your hard drive is safe and healthy. If it shows “pred fail” then your hard drive is not healthy.
Fix #10. Check Your BIOS Configuration:
The main reason for getting this unexpected store exception error in windows 10 is problems with your hard drive. So, you need to check your BIOS configuration to know about your hard drive. Do follow the below steps carefully to know the process.
- The first step is to go to the stat option and then click on settings. You will be navigated to the settings screen in that click on update and security.
- After that go to the recovery option and then you can see advanced setup make sure to click on the restart option.
- Now your PC will be restarted and then click on troubleshoot option> advanced option>and click on UEFI Firmware settings option.
- After that click on the restart option that appears on the screen and finally, you can check the BIOS configuration.
- How to Free Up Space on iPhone 6S 16GB
- Why The iPad Mini Not Charging Or Turning On
- How to Fix Unidentified Network Windows 10 Ethernet Cable
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What causes store exception errors?
Answer: Unexpected store exception errors are most often caused by hardware failures, such as a faulty hard drive or graphics card, or by other essential hardware components in your PC, such as your system memory.
- Question 2) What do if an unexpected store exception error not restart?
Answer: Restart the computer, when the manufacturer’s logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM. After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with the grey text “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”.
- Question 3) Why does Unexpected store exception Windows 10 occur while gaming?
Answer: The Unexpected store exception error in Windows 10 is caused by software or faulty hardware. To fix the unexpected store exception issue on an HP computer that is running Windows 10, check for any outdated drivers.
Windows applicants claimed after updating from earlier versions of Windows 10 or installing the current updates, they encounter unexpected store exception errors. Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception issue arises under the blue screen of death errors, and it will freeze your PC, leaving the administrator to stare at nothing but a blue screen. If you want to fix an unexpected store exception error in Windows 10, you can use many standard solutions one by one. If you found this article useful then share it with your loved ones.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinated to write the tech-based stuff and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intention is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.