If you are facing an Unexpected Exception Error on Windows 10, then read more to know How To Fix the Unexpected Store Exception Error in Windows 10?
Windows 10 is an extremely feature-rich version of the Windows OS with many significant updates. Many users may encounter different types of errors after updating Windows 10 or applying some minor updates. Sometimes, the antivirus program is also the main reason for the Unexpected Store Exception error in Windows 10. It is a Blue Screen error that occurs exceptionally on the Windows 10 OS.
The unexpected store exception has disturbed many applicants after updating to earlier versions of Windows 10. To solve this Unexpected Store Exception Error, you have to update your Windows 10, deactivate the quick Startup and Sleep aspects, and use the best performance power plan. So if you are looking for different solutions for unexpected store exception errors, then these are many solutions to fix this error.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 Methods to Solve the Unexpected Store Exception Error In Windows 10:
- 1.1 Method 1: Upgrade Your Display Driver:
- 1.2 Method 2: Deactivate Your Antivirus:
- 1.3 Method 3: Switch off the Quick Start-up and Sleep Mode:
- 1.4 Method 4: Run the System File Checker:
- 1.5 Method 5: Run the Clean Boot:
- 1.6 Method 6: Disable or Delete the File History:
- 1.7 Method 7: Reinstall The Windows 10:
Reasons behind This Unexpected Store Exception Error:
- The Unexpected Store Exception Error will arise after restarting the system or while operating the particular programs.
- It is detected when the system is operating for a long time or the system restarts after a long hibernation period.
- Occasionally, after installing the app from Windows Store, you can encounter this Unexpected Store Exception Error in your Windows 10.
- If you have Malware Extension in your Edge Browser.
Methods to Solve the Unexpected Store Exception Error In Windows 10:
Method 1: Upgrade Your Display Driver:
- First of all, boot your PC, and then hit Win + X keys and choose Device Manager>Display adapters. It will show your visuals card.
- Now, choose the “Result” and hit on the “Uninstall” tab, verify it, and restart your computer.
- After that, hit on the “Win + I Keys” to launch the Settings and press on the Update & Security tab to Check for updates.
- Now, it will detect the current driver and update your window and PC.
Method 2: Deactivate Your Antivirus:
- Go to the “Taskbar” section and hit on the “Task Manager” option.
- If the Task Manager is started in close mode, ensure to increase details by hitting on the “Mode details” tab.
- Go to the Startup tab with the header menu’s help situated at the window’s upper side.
- Search your antivirus software from the list and choose it by hitting on it once.
- Now, press on the “Deactivate” tab that appears at the lower-right side of the window. It will deactivate the software from the beginning when you launch your device.
- At last, you have to restart your PC to fix the issue.
Method 3: Switch off the Quick Start-up and Sleep Mode:
- If you cannot open Windows because of this issue, you may allow the Safe Mode and operate the following points from it.
- In Cortana, mention the control panel and press on the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, go to the “Power” tab by choosing View by big icons or small icons.
- In the new window, press on the Reset settings that are not accessible recently.
- Then uncheck the change on quick startup (suggested) and press on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Within the Power Options window, press on the Change plan settings, and then set the PC to sleep to Never and press on the “Save” tab for new changes.
Method 4: Run the System File Checker:
- Now, mention the “cmd” in the run utility option and hit the “Ctrl + Shift + Enter keys” to open the Command Prompt with admin approvals.
- If asked, press the “Yes” tab to permit the Command Prompt for changes.
- Under the Command Prompt, you have to mention the “SFC /Scannow” and press on the “Enter” tab.
- It will scan your PC window and fix the corrupted files. It will take time; make sure that you don’t close the PC.
- After scanning, you have to open your device again and check the Unexpected Store Exception Error still exists.
Method 5: Run the Clean Boot:
- To launch the “Run dialog” box, you need to press the shortcut keys “Windows + R.”
- Now, mention the “MSConfig” and hit on “Enter” button.
- Select the Service button to see all active software or programs, and now choose “Remove all Microsoft facilities,” and press on the “Deactivate” tab.
- Next, move your cursor to the Startup tab and hit on the “Open Task Manager” tab.
- After the Task Manager window opens, choose the Startup tab.
- Detect all unnecessary services, focus them, and then hit on the “Deactivate” tab.
- Now, choose the “Boot” option, and uncheck the “Safe boot,” and hit on the “OK” button.
- Now, restart your PC, and check if your computer may boot to Windows 10.
Method 6: Disable or Delete the File History:
- Now, launch the “Settings,” and go to the “Update & Security” option, and hit on it.
- Go to the Backup taskbar>Switch Off My Folders or Files” option.
- If it is not accessible, it means that the aspect is not working on your computer.
- After disabling or deleting the file history, the unexpected store exception issue should be solved entirely.
Method 7: Reinstall The Windows 10:
- If you wish to reinstall the Windows, first launch the Windows Settings, go to the “Start” menu, and hit on the “Setting” tab.
- After that, under the “Setting” option, go to the Update & Security > Recovery and press on the “Get started” tab.
- You may select to keep your folders or files or rub your hard drive and begin the option afresh.
- After selecting the required option, Windows will start the reset procedure.
- You have to accept or verify further steps; but once the procedure has been finished.
Windows applicants claimed after updated from earlier versions of Windows 10 or install the current updates, they encounter unexpected store exception errors. Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception issue arises under the blue screen of death errors, and it will freeze your PC, leaving the administrator to stare at nothing but a blue screen. If you want to fix an unexpected store exception error in Windows 10, you can use many standard solutions one by one.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com