If you are facing Error Code 0x8024a105 while Windows 10 Updating, then read more to know Methods to Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105.
Hello, crazy blog seekers. Let me crack your craziness if you are fed up with Error code 0x8024a105 while updating your personal computer or Windows 10. You need not worry in that case. Every problem has its own solution, not one there are various solutions the only thing required is patience and presence of mind for the solution.
So if you are fed up with that problem of Error code 0x8024a105 while updating your pc or windows then done switching off and still facing the same problem. Then let us know that what is really the Error code 0x8024a105 is? And then why it occurs and then finally the various solutions for the error raises.
- Why csgo Content File Locked
- What Does Not Registered on Network Mean Samsung
- How to Fix Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11
- Why I Could Not Find Altserver for iOS 14/15
Content Include on This Article
About Error code 0x8024a105:
The Error code 0x8024a105 is defined as the error or a problem that arises again and again while updating your windows. Due to the malware on the internet presence in your internet while downloading different applications without secured apps or games from the various sites. So that leads to cause Error code 0x8024a105.
Why Error code 0x8024a105 occurs?
Yeah while you are engaged in downloading different applications from the sites which are not safe that apps are not available in stores maybe not be approved by the government then such things lead to cause Error code 0x8024a105. So that is how Error code 0x8024a105 occurs.
Working Methods to Fix Windows 10 Updating Error code 0x8024a105:
Fix #1: Restart your PC
As for now in my experience Restarting always plays a major role to overcome such problems or errors then it will be the first and foremost action that will be the best solution.
I think everyone is familiar to restart your system. However, let me explain
- Just click the Start icon there will be some options.
- Then click the Restart option or else click on the shutdown option.
- Finally, restart your pc.
After the task is done try to do the same (update) your windows. Watch whether the error cleared or else go for the Method 2
Fix #2. Check Your Internet Connection
Maybe there is a problem with the internet connection while updating the system that leads to raising the Error code 0x8024a105.
- Check properly whether the connection of the internet is good or else convert it to LAN if already It’s done change it to Wifi.
- Then that will solve the problem as error-disabled.
And let’s check the error was disclosed or not. If not go for the further remedy 3
Fix #3. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
After both the above tasks are done and even now the error occurs then there’s some problem hiding in windows. Through troubleshooting.
- Once open your PC and then open the settings option.
- Click on the second option update & security.
- Go for the update option to find Troubleshoot.
- Then click run the troubleshooter available at the bottom of the page.
Maximum the Error code 0x8024a105 disables if no go for next Remedy
Fix #4. Run the SFC and DISM Commands
Maybe the files in the system are corrupted for various reasons So let’s uncorrupt the files with the help of SFC and DISM commands
- Click on the Windows and R keys at a time.
- Open command prompt(admin) option available in the box.
- And now enter SFC/SCANNOW and click entre
- Wait until it process takes a period of time (15) min
Then try to update windows if fails to do so then go for next
- Open command and enter the following text
- It takes moreover 30 min to process.
- Maybe the task fulfills the purpose of reducing the Error code 0x8024a105.
Fix #5. Reset Software Distribution Folder
Maximum users face the same problem of Error code 0x8024a105 due to not resetting the Software Distribution folder. Once the software distribution resets that will be able to fix the error.
- Start command prompt then run it as administrator.
- So after that type, the below commands one after one.
net stop bits
Net stop wuauserv
- And now place the software distribution folder in your system.
- Click on the Windows and R keys at a time and then click the following command.
- Click the files in them and delete them from the folder.
The files which are important or required should not be entered which leads to the loss of files.
- How to Fix a Ubisoft Service is Currently Unavailable Please Try Again Later 2022
- How to Fix Audio Renderer Error Without Restarting
- Install Cydia Without Jailbreak Silzee
Fix #6. Reset Catroot 2 Folder
It is to reset catroot 2 folders. It is to reboot the system that will be helpful to update your pc
- Catroot folder is available at C:\Windows\System32\Catroot 2
- And enter the following commands.
net stop cryptsvcmd%systemroot%\system32\cartoon2.old
- Then ones you are done with these commands clean or erase each and everything that present in the Catroot2 folder
- And here enter the given command.
net start cryptsvc
- And finally, reboot your system and try to update the PC. Check whether this error is fixed or not, If not, then navigate to Method 7.
Fix #7. Windows Update
Maybe there is a problem with the window update settings.
- Ones open the update settings then
- unmark the icon available that gives me updates for other Microsoft products when I update windows.
- And restart to check whether modifications were saved or not.
- Then check for updates if available update the system.
If all the above solutions or remedies fails to fulfill the Error code 0x8024a105 then finally go for next.
Fix #8. Reinstalling Windows 10
After all the tasks are done still facing the problem then reinstall windows 10
- Reinstalling will be the only solution that will fix the error Error code 0x8024a105.
- It is better to check if there are any important files available in the system.
Fix #9. Change Windows Update Settings
- Open Settings by using the start.
- Now choose Update&security option.
- Now it will show the right side select Advanced options.
- Unmark the “Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows” box.
- To save the changes reboot the system.
- Then open Windows Update Settings and Click Check for Updates.
I am damn sure that all the above solutions will fix the Error code 0x8024a105.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What is this error code?
Answer: This Error code was windows Updating Error code 0x8024a105.
- Question 2) What are the methods to fix this Error?
Answer: You can fix it simply by the above methods, we provide in this article.
- Question 3) Can I lose any data while during those methods?
Answer: I can not exactly but for some methods, you need to delete faulty fails.
- Question 4) While updating windows do I lose data?
Answer: No, while you update windows no problems will occur.
- Question 5) How much time does it take to update?
Answer: It depends on your network connection.
- How to Fix Kernel Security Check Failure Won’t Boot
- Solve 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached dell
- How to Get Trojan Horse Virus Example
It’s better not to download the apps or files which are not permitted to be done. That will also play a major role in crashing the malware into your PCs and windows. Error code 0x8024a105 is a common problem faced by users. Microsoft is a well-renowned company. That will always stay with us if a problem arises. You need not worry for such reasons the only vital thing is to know that while downloading files make sure that should not contain viruses and ext that will lead to different problems.
So pay attention while downloading various files or apps from different sites. And enjoy the latest updates of windows.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com