If you don’t know How to Add Audio to Google Slides, then you are in the right place to know How to Insert Audio and Video to Google Slides.
Here Google Slides is an unbelievably straightforward and intuitive mechanism that makes it possible that slides since they are animated. Audio or video is a simple means of introducing dynamism and rhythm to the slides. We’ll teach you in this blog post how to bring audio and video into Google Slides and how to provide examples where the video will enrich and improve public participation.
Content Include on This Article
- 1 How to add audio to Google Slides?
- 1.1 Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using A Music Streaming Service:
- 1.2 Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using A YouTube Video:
- 1.3 Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using Google Drive:
- 1.4 Options for Audio Playback:
- 1.5 How to edit audio?
- 1.6 How to apply music to all Google Slides?
- 1.7 Related posts:
How to design Google Slides?
Start making individual slides for any other presentations in a Google Slides folder. You may begin with a slide collection or a prototype. Edit the material and type slide such that each slide has the content you would like to show, apart from the audio or music. While at any point you can add audio or music files, the development process is more of a polishing phase and we prefer inserting these files at the end. This will make the whole project a bit easier and you may not be tempted to error erase or lose your audio files. You can choose to add audio and music to Google Slides until the template is finished.
How to Embed Music on Google Slides Presentation?
In a kiosk environment where slideshows play without being heard, the audio will help the presentations come alive. The only important aspect that you may lack inside google slides is audio, whether you have recently migrated to Google slides from Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote. Both Keynote and PowerPoint make adding audio to a presentation incredibly simple. For all your presentations, you can enter MP3 music files in the background or record your voiceover store which will be coordinated with the pacing of each slide.
How to add audio to Google Slides?
You should have a copy of the audio file to embed an audio file in Google Slides often in the form of an MP3. This approach operates with audio, whether spoken words or songs, that you physically copy to your screen. You will access the stored file of your Drive on your drive or device and find audio files on your drive.
Audio file insert:
- Open the slide to play the sound.
- To insert > Audio navigation.
- Choose the file to play.
- To insert it, double-click on the file name.
- There exists in the slide an audio button, most frequently in the middle of the slide selected.
- Set the audio icon to the slides with drag-and-drop where you want it to be.
- Action, rest, or pause by tapping.
Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using A Music Streaming Service:
Well, if you guys are looking for how to insert audio into Google slides using a musical streaming device then you can follow the below-mentioned steps. Here, I am using the sound cloud as a music streaming service.
- The first step that you need to do is to open the SoundCloud in a browser and then choose the soundtrack that you want to use.
- Now copy the URL of the soundtrack and then in the SoundCloud, you can see the share option make sure to click on the option.
- After that open, the google slides as you want to play the sound file in your google slides.
- Make sure to select the slide and an icon so that you can play the soundtrack while the slide appears.
- In Google, slides go to the insert option, and in that click on the link option.
- Now paste the link in the link option which you ere previously opened and then click on apply.
- Well, if you want to check whether the audio is playing or not then make sure to click on the present option.
- After clicking on that make sure to select the slide which you want to play the soundtrack.
- Now a new browser opens for playing the audio so make sure to click on the play option to play the video.
- Well, if you want to pause the video then make sure to minimize the current browser and then return to the webpage and click on the pause option.
Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using A YouTube Video:
Well, if you guys are looking for inserting audio into google slides using a YouTube video then you are at the right place. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step that you need to do is to go to YouTube and then choose the page that was containing the video you want to insert.
- Now make sure to click on the share option of the YouTube video and then copy the link of the video.
- After that open, the google slides and then select the slide that you want to play the audio and then go to insert>video option.
- Now clicking on that option make sure to click on the By URL option and then paste the video that you want to insert and then click on select.
- Select the video that you have inserted and then click on format options>video playback list.
- In that make sure to enter the start at and end at timestamps so that it will play in that timestamp.
- Now in the google slides select the autoplay when presenting option and then close the format options window on the left side.
- After that click on the present option in the current slide so that the video will start automatically and you can hear the audio as well.
Insert Audio Into Google Slides Using Google Drive:
Well, if you guys are looking for inserting audio into google slides using Google Drive then you are at the right place. Do follow the below steps carefully.
- The first step you need to do is to sign in to your Google Drive account and then choose the folder option>new> file upload.
- In the file upload option, select the file that you want to insert into your Google slide and then open it.
- Now open the Google slides option and then click on insert>audio.
- In the audio option go to the My drive option and then choose the file that you want to insert and click on select.
- Finally, select the slide and icon to play the video while presenting and then go to the format options.
- In the format, option-click on autoplay when presenting option and then click on the present in the current window and then the audio will be played while presenting.
Options for Audio Playback:
You will use a variety of useful ways to figure out how the song itself is playing back by inserting music using Insert Audio. You can navigate these options from the right-hand menu by tapping on the audio icon inserted on the slide itself. The following are the options:
- Start Playing: This ensures that when the presentation is open, music is only played when you click on the mouse. If you do not want to play music instantly, this is a smart idea. A few minutes before the audio begins playing to get a few points out.
- Automatically start playing: this means that when you open your show, you start playing music automatically.
- Slider Volume: This helps you to monitor music volume.
- Hide Icon When you show: Users will hide the audio icon while the presentation is being played. Useful for automatic playback of the audio as the slide begins.
- Audio loop: This causes the inserted audio to be continually repeated as it is playing.
- Stop Slide Transition: As you turn to another slide, the music will stop right away.
- Editing tools Icon Format: Other potential options can adjust the audio icon scale, color, shape, and transparency. Modifying alteration is primarily visual and influences only the icon and not the audio.
How to edit audio?
- Tap on the button for the audio.
- Tap on Format options and proceed to the toolbar. Alternatively, the loudspeaker icon/format options may be right-clicked. The Format Case choices can also be preferred. On the right side of the screen, a new panel is opening.
The following configurations can be found on this panel:
- You should set it to playback from the Audio Playback tab. You will, for instance, decide whether you press or click the audio. Here You can see below the slider volume and three checkboxes for halting playback, looping the audio, or hiding the audio button.
- The width and height values for the audio icon can be changed from the Scale & Rotation page. The aspect ratio can also be locked so that you can preserve the proportions of the symbol.
- From the location tab, the audio icon with its top-left corner or center reference point may be placed. Adjust the values of the X and Y axis to transfer the symbol.
- You can change the color of the icon from the Recolor tab by selecting various presets provided by the palette of your presentation.
- The clarity, lightness, and icon contrast can be adjusted from the Adjustments tab.
- There is a checkbox in the remaining tabs, Drop Shadow and Reflection, to allow or disable those results. To get color (only for the drop shadow) and actions, click on the respective download arrows (angle, transparency, distance, and blur).
- By clicking the right-click; Replace image, you can replace the audio icon with your own or even photograph.
How to apply music to all Google Slides?
Make sure that the toggle pause on Slide Change is unchecked by using the sound function added by the Shift, which will be continued after the initial audio has been repeated on a loop previous to the presentation. Remember, however, that if a separate audio file is entered in the next slider both files are played concurrently.
- Question 1) How to insert audio into Google Slides from the computer?
Answer) To add the audio to Google Slides, open your presentation, click Insert on the menu bar, scroll down and select Audio. A window will pop up where you can search for an audio file on your Drive. Find your file then click Select. Your audio is now embedded in your slide.
- Question 2) Why I can’t insert audio in google slides?
Answer) Google Slides does not have an audio recording option in built-in. To have a narration with your presentation, you have to create the audio files separately and then upload the files to add audio to your Google Slides.
- Question 3) Can I insert audio to google slides on iPhone?
Answer) It’s easy to add audio to Google Slides on iPhone. What all you need to do is to the “Insert” tab on the menu bar and click “Audio.” Here, search for the audio file which you saved onto your Google Drive and click on “Select.”
Hence the article clearly explains How to add audio to Google Slides? And it is very quick to link audio or music to a Google Slides display. Make sure you have access to a connected audio internet connection to play correctly.
If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask us in the comment section and if you found this article useful then share it to your loved ones.
Thank’s for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates, visit back to omgeeky.com
My self Nadhiya, I am an editor and Author at OMGeeky, I love to write tech-related content to help my users. Apart from that I Love Travelling, Fond of Cooking, Art, Singing, Dancing, Loves to Share Knowledge, Patience, Few Friends, Happy soul, Kind-hearted, Helping Poor People, Shopaholic, Homely Person.